MIT Dr. and Elizabeth Warren Opponent Says Corona is a Bio-weapon for Social Control

Oh, Dr. Shiva, the same twat who insists he invented email about 10 years after it was invented.

He holds a patent for an email application that he wrote when he was 14 and TIME MAGAZINE agreed that he invented email "as we know it." With an invention as broad as email there will always be many co-invention claims and many are valid. What the defense and scientific community is doing is not necessarily what is emerging in the commercial market.

va-shiva-ayyadurai-time-magazine-man-who-invented-email.jpg
Oh, Dr. Shiva, the same twat who insists he invented email about 10 years after it was invented.

He holds a patent for an email application that he wrote when he was 14 and TIME MAGAZINE agreed that he invented email "as we know it." With an invention as broad as email there will always be many co-invention claims and many are valid. What the defense and scientific community is doing is not necessarily what is emerging in the commercial market.

va-shiva-ayyadurai-time-magazine-man-who-invented-email.jpg

It's already been debunked in this thread and there has been much written about this subject since 2011 (your link). He wrote an email program he called EMAIL, he however did not invent email.

This is the guy running on the Republican side against incumbent Ed Markey in MA. Four degrees from MIT including a PhD in bio-engineering. Watch as an Elizabeth Warren supporter shoves the megaphone into his face when he ran against her 2 years ago. Says corona does not fit the profile of a naturally mutating virus. Makes the point that we have weakened immune systems which ordinarily would be able to resist such viruses, from eating non-nutritious Monsanto, agribusiness food and processed garbage. I found him thought provoking. Undoubtedly elites love being able to order people indoors, no free speech no demonstrations. Those protests in Hong Kong that were spinning out of control sure disappeared fast.

While I agree that eating a proper diet and getting the right macro and micro nutrients affects the immune system, eventually, even the most healthy person will be infected.

The agribusiness food is more about preserving propriety seeds (genetic modifications) than about nutrition. Agribiz doesn't want farmers buying one year of GMO corn that resists pests, saving the reproduced seeds at harvest, and never buying again. It's a money thing, not a nutrition thing, and there's really not much of a nutritional difference.

There is a stark nutritional difference between commercial and organic, but that's not why I buy only organic in some foods. It's to avoid a nice dose of Roundup and other pesticides, which accumulates in your tissues over time and contributes many health problems. Anything that croaks an invertebrate pest upside-down in a split second can't really be that good for you, no matter what Monsanto says. I agree the science is out on whether food being GMO itself is harmful or cancer-causing.

Nutritional differences:

organicvs.conventiona.jpg

That is conventional v. organic, not GMO v. natural.

Of course, organic is better. Organically grown GMOs are no different than conventionally grown GMOs.

He does not hold a patent. He holds a copyright. There is a massive difference.
Software that does a certain unique task (like email) falls under patents, while creative uses of such software are copyrighted.

Example: gaming engine software requires a patent. The game itself is copyrighted.

Watched the video the first time this was posted this morning. Interesting stuff, but quite the self-aggrandizing blowhard. The invention of email stuff immediately struck me as bullshit, but I can relate having reinvented the Scotch Yoke in my late teens. Something invented back in the 1850's if memory serves. LOL. Still hard to find the exact date without a patent attorney. Spending enough time outside along with eating lots of fruits and veggies? Sound advice.

This is the guy running on the Republican side against incumbent Ed Markey in MA. Four degrees from MIT including a PhD in bio-engineering. Watch as an Elizabeth Warren supporter shoves the megaphone into his face when he ran against her 2 years ago. Says corona does not fit the profile of a naturally mutating virus. Makes the point that we have weakened immune systems which ordinarily would be able to resist such viruses, from eating non-nutritious Monsanto, agribusiness food and processed garbage. I found him thought provoking. Undoubtedly elites love being able to order people indoors, no free speech no demonstrations. Those protests in Hong Kong that were spinning out of control sure disappeared fast.

MIT Dr. and Elizabeth Warren Opponent is a Lying Idiot.

and yet you have nothing to prove hes lying,,,
well considering how much you lie,,,well I dont believe either of you

Not my job to prove he is lying, dumb ass. He's a right winger. that's all the proof anyone could need.

youre to fucking ignorant to know republicans are on the left in this country just like you commie pricks,,,

and of course I could be confusing your ignorance with being a liar,,,

Sorry. My mistake. I knew you were crazy before I responded to your remark.

either way all your doing by saying their to the right of you means your closer to being a communist than they are,,,

He didn’t invent email.

I thought that was al gore???

While I agree that eating a proper diet and getting the right macro and micro nutrients affects the immune system, eventually, even the most healthy person will be infected.

The agribusiness food is more about preserving propriety seeds (genetic modifications) than about nutrition. Agribiz doesn't want farmers buying one year of GMO corn that resists pests, saving the reproduced seeds at harvest, and never buying again. It's a money thing, not a nutrition thing, and there's really not much of a nutritional difference.

There is a stark nutritional difference between commercial and organic, but that's not why I buy only organic in some foods. It's to avoid a nice dose of Roundup and other pesticides, which accumulates in your tissues over time and contributes many health problems. Anything that croaks an invertebrate pest upside-down in a split second can't really be that good for you, no matter what Monsanto says. I agree the science is out on whether food being GMO itself is harmful or cancer-causing.

Nutritional differences:

organicvs.conventiona.jpg

That is conventional v. organic, not GMO v. natural.

Of course, organic is better. Organically grown GMOs are no different than conventionally grown GMOs.

yeah they both suck and shouldnt be eaten,,,

Tucker dug into the bat virus and found these interesting factoids:
1. Only Horseshoe bats have the COVID-19 virus
2. There are no "horseshoe bat" colonies within 900 miles of Wuhan

Chinese Bio-Weapon development (and deployment?) 100,000 to 200,000 dead Americans?!

Not my job to prove he is lying, dumb ass. He's a right winger. that's all the proof anyone could need.

youre to fucking ignorant to know republicans are on the left in this country just like you commie pricks,,,

either way all your doing by saying their to the right of you means your closer to being a communist than they are,,,

Yep. When you start calling people communists, you are pretty deep into nutbag territory. You made it that far.

He didn’t invent email.

Obviously, you have thought lots of crazy things.

Yep. When you start calling people communists, you are pretty deep into nutbag territory. You made it that far.

He didn’t invent email.

then what is the left want if not total control government???

cant help it if you drank to much of the kool ade,,,

sorry sweetie but youre almost a communist,,,and some in your party really want to make that final step,,,

He didn’t invent email.

sorry sweetie but youre almost a communist,,,and some in your party really want to make that final step,,,

He didn’t invent email.

denial is the first symptom,,,

What I find disturbing is that COVID-19 came from bats, not food animals found in "live" markets, and I don't believe the bullshit photos of a bat sitting on won-ton soup. COVID-19 could very well be a Bio-Weapon. The arguments against it are not convincing.

In order to "save a reputation" of the waning “eternal capitalism” (which contradicts the NATURE of things in our biological and social Nature in its development in spacetime!), IT IS NECESSARY to come up with new and new tools for managing exploited people. If the "old" tools for manipulating public consciousness cease to work, it is necessary to search for new ones, by the way, not only the biochemical laboratories...

"Old" is a programmed bad initial (gluing paper frogs in the third grade instead of instilling elementary mathematical logic, since mathematics as the Higher Philosophy with its precise logic is the "Science of Sciences") education. "Old tools" are represented by poor secondary and higher education.

This is "turning off" and blocking" people's critical thinking," ex-communicating " them from reading books (a book as a" storehouse of SYSTEM knowledge), "brainwashing" by pastors in the church and corrupt journalists in our everyday life.

It should be understood that intelligence services work hard for 1 percent of the super-rich in ANY country, and not only in the manifestations of “knights of the cloak and dagger”.

Psychiatrists, pharmacologists, psychologists, analysts - all of them work as experts in forecasting certain trends in society.

If these tendencies are extrapolated on the signs of the dying capitalism (over-accumulation of money - simple sheets of papers to which the purchase powers are attributed, the value of digital,l cosmic amounts of money, loss their sense ), if lying about Marx’s theory and compromising the concept of “socialism” no longer work, but one If the percentage of the population is “more than good” under the dying system of social relations, then it requires urgent, “decisive measures”.

Do you know that a frightened animal begins to "rush" and perform "non-logical" actions? It was not only us who noticed that. When a person is frightened, he begins to behave irrationally. And scaring a common and naive American today is not difficult - this is an ordered "social product"

We need to apprehend the words of Elizabeth Warren y. She is simply afraid to call a spade a spade and speaks with half-hints and euphemisms, which ordinary people, because of their simplicity, do not understand ...

Well, if you consider that the teaching of one social group has a provision that for the good of the whole group you can sacrifice part of it, then everything looks very, very gloomy and even scary for the next two weeks ...

1585705976533.png

(which contradicts the NATURE of things in our biological and social Nature in its development in spacetime!)
How's this for conspiracy theory: Given, "the fabric of space warps" around The Sun due to its mass. Now consider that Space itself is often referred to as "The vacuum of space." So a vacuum must be created within "The vacuum" and The Sun fails to implode (due to gravity?)?

Forum List

Back