AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
800x450

Freddie Gray case: Hung jury in Baltimore cop's trial - CNN.com

"Another group of protesters called police officers racist, chanting, "No justice, no peace" and, "All night, all day, we will fight for Freddie Gray."

Is there a group of protesters angry and upset at the thousands of American moms like Gloria Darden who failed to properly raise, nurture, socialize and supervise a young developing Freddie Gray who matured into a teen and adult lacking empathy, compassion and respect for his peaceful neighbors, as well as his depressed neighbors who purchased community and people harming dangerous drugs from Freddie Gray?

Is there a group of compassionate, concerned Baltimore residents LOUDLY protesting moms like Gloria Darden and Toya Graham who are chiefly responsible for creating America's expanding and shameful *National Epidemic of Childhood Abuse and Neglect*, aka *Poverty*, that for more than two generations has deprived untold numbers of American kids from experiencing and enjoying a fairly happy American kid childhood with *Safe Streets* to travel and play on.

*Child Abuse and Neglect* that is primarily responsible for populating our prisons with depressed, angry, frustrated, undisciplined, unpredictable, sometimes suicidal teens and adults full of resentment for irresponsibly being introduced to a life of hardships and struggles.

*Early Childhood Abuse and Neglect* that often leads depressed, sometimes suicidal *(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)* children to develop into depressed, angry, frustrated, unpredictable, sometimes suicidal teens and adults lacking empathy and compassion for others, though needing to vent their pent up negative emotions, often causing emotional and physical harm to peaceful people...instead of venting their anger, resentment and pain on the immature single moms and/or dads who introduced them to a life of pain and struggle by irresponsibly building a family before acquiring the practical skills, *PATIENCE* and means to successfully raise and nurture a developing young child who matures into a fairly happy responsible teen and adult with mostly fond memories of his or her childhood.

The question all concerned, compassionate Americans should seriously be asking ourselves, our elected, civil, social, community and religious leaders is, "What real, substantial changes in our society's attitude and laws need to occur to prevent abuse that often causes young kids to mature into depressed, frustrated, angry teens and adults as a result of experiencing the *emotional and/or physical trauma of an abusive childhood?"*

*Suicidal Behaviors in the African American Community*

Suicidal Behaviors in the African American Community

Peace.

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

Officer Caesar Goodson Jr. was found not guilty in the 2015 arrest and death of Freddie Gray...
thumbsup.gif

Baltimore Police Van Driver Not Guilty on Administrative Charges in Freddie Gray Case
November 7, 2017 - Baltimore Police Officer Caesar Goodson Jr. was found not guilty Tuesday of all 21 administrative charges against him in the 2015 arrest and death of Freddie Gray.
The verdict absolves Goodson once and for all in the high-profile case, and allows him to continue his career in the city police force. Goodson, 48, the driver of the police van in which Gray was found with severe and ultimately fatal spinal cord injuries in April 2015, had faced possible termination if any of the charges against him was sustained. He was charged with neglecting his duty by failing to ensure Gray’s safety, including by not securing a handcuffed and shackled Gray in a seat belt and not calling Gray a medic after he requested one. He was also charged with making false statements to investigators. The decision clearing him of all charges, which was unanimous among the three law enforcement officials who presided over the six-day administrative trial, follows his acquittal on all charges, including second-degree depraved-heart murder, at a separate criminal trial last year. “This is a vindication of this officer,” said Sean Malone, one of Goodson’s attorneys, shortly after the verdict was read during a brief reconvening of the panel at the University of Baltimore about 1 p.m. Tuesday. “This is a tragic accident that happened, and we’re sorry for the loss of Mr. Gray, but we’re glad that our client is not going to be the face of this incident.”

The panel’s decision is final and cannot be challenged by the city or the Police Department. Malone said Goodson did not want to comment himself, but intends to “take care of his family” by continuing his 18-year career with the department until retirement. “Officer Goodson is just ready to get on. This is three years. He had a murder charge over his head, he’s had this over his head. He’s a quiet man, he’s a hard-working man, he’s just happy to resume his life,” Malone said. “This has been hard on him and his family, and it’s nice to get his life back.” In delivering the verdict, Prince George’s County Police Maj. Rosa Guixens, the chair of the panel, read out “not guilty” 21 times in a row before abruptly closing the proceedings. Goodson was stoic until the very last “not guilty” was read out, when he broke into a smile. He then hugged his attorneys, who congratulated each other and slapped one another on the back.

US_NEWS_BALTIMORE_POLICE_DEATH_9_BZ.5a021567a078e.jpg

Officer Caesar Goodson, center, arrives at Courthouse East in Baltimore for the verdict in his trial related to the death of Freddie Gray​

Outside the hearing room, Goodson’s father, Caesar Goodson Sr., who had sat through the entire trial, said “the family is glad it’s over.” “My son is a good son and a good officer,” he said. “We hope no other officer has to go through that.” “He’s a working-class man, and he’s going to work hard and finish his career with honor,” Malone said. Malone said Goodson was “wrongfully charged,” and the panel made the correct decision. William H. “Billy” Murphy, the Gray family’s attorney, could not immediately be reached for comment. The city previously reached a $6.4 million settlement with Gray’s family. Lawrence Grandpre, of a local grass-roots think tank, Leaders of a Beautiful Struggle, and an advocate for police reform, watched the proceedings and said the verdict did not come as a surprise. “It’s nothing unexpected. We’ve been trying to reform these trial boards for three or four years,” he said, noting his organization’s efforts to add citizens to the panels. Grandpre said he is concerned officers serving on the panels are partial to the officers who they have been tasked with passing judgment on, because “they are thinking, ‘That could be me.’ ” Guixens declined to comment after the verdict, as did another member, Baltimore Police Detective Ryan Diener, who investigates homicides. The third panel member, Baltimore Police Maj. Steve Hohman, head of the Special Investigations Section that investigates sex crimes, could not be reached.

Gray, 25, was found unconscious and suffering from severe spinal cord injuries in the back of the van after a circuitous ride in the van , and died a week later. Goodson also faced charges that he made false statements to detectives from Montgomery and Howard counties who conducted an outside investigation into Gray’s death on behalf of the city and the Police Department, and that he failed to properly document his actions on the day of Gray’s arrest. Goodson is the first officer to face a trial board in the case. Six officers were charged criminally in the Gray case; none was convicted. Goodson, Lt. Brian Rice and Officer Edward Nero were all acquitted at bench trials, and Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn J. Mosby then dropped all remaining charges against the other three officers. Five of those officers were subsequently charged administratively in the case. Two — Nero and Officer Garrett Miller — have accepted “minor” discipline in the case and are back at work with the department, according to a police union attorney. Under Maryland law, punishments officers receive are kept private.

Two others — Rice and Sgt. Alicia White — are fighting the charges against them. Rice’s administrative trial is scheduled to begin Nov. 13. White’s is scheduled to begin Dec. 5. Malone, Goodson’s attorney, said Monday that the panel’s decision to clear Goodson on all charges should make the city reconsider the still-pending administrative charges against Rice and White. “I think the department has an obligation to take a look at the remaining charges with these officers and determine if they want to go forward based on the evidence that simply has not been put forth,” Malone said. City and police officials gave no indication Tuesday that they were reconsidering the charges against Rice or White.

Baltimore Police Van Driver Not Guilty on Administrative Charges in Freddie Gray Case

It's pretty much accepted that cops murdering Blacks will be punished with a paid vacation. I'm surprised more Blacks aren't shooting cops and I fear that's coming.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

It's pretty much accepted that cops murdering Blacks will be punished with a paid vacation. I'm surprised more Blacks aren't shooting cops and I fear that's coming.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

XNTQGNM.jpg

Hello, Luddly Neddite,

With all respect and sincerity, I am curious to learn YOURS, as well as the opinions of my responsible, caring American or foreign born neighbors concerned about the emotional WELL BEING and HEALTH of our Nation, regarding the late practicing social activist Ms. Sandra Bland passionately sharing her concerns, FEARS and personal PAIN while DECLARING WAR on a population of our apparent emotionally or mentally ill, suic!dal/homic!dal thinking American neighbors TERRORIZING far too many black or African American communities?

I am certain most Americans will agree in far too many American communities there is a CLIMATE of VIOLENCE responsible for causing peaceful American citizens to regularly experience FEAR, as well as emotional stress and GENUINE concerns for their personal, family, friend's and neighbor's SAFETY.

Luddly Neddite, I am curious to learn WHO are the American citizens PRIMARILY responsible for creating a VIOLENT community environment that inspired the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland to passionately share her concerns and PAIN in a Facebook video broadcast to her friends, followers and fellow American citizens, during which Ms. Bland declares WAR on a specific population of her American neighbors, as well as wanting to see gangbusters, thugs and drug dealers shipped OUT of our country.

Luddly Neddite, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs Sandra correctly asserts are unnecessarily TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of peaceful, law abiding African American citizens?

On March 10, 2015 the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland declares war on emotionally or mentally ill, VIOLENT, SU!CIDAL, HOM!CIDAL thinking teen and adult victims of Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment she believes are fully responsible for TERRORIZING and diminishing the Quality of Life for her peaceful neighbors and community.

In this recorded instance of Criminal Child Abuse/Maltreatment, a young, emotionally damaged homic!dal/suic!dal thinking American teen *(May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times)* is proudly “representing” his homic!dal/suic!dal older crew, posse, gang...

...while UNKNOWINGLY providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s long-standing ignorant Culture of Racism.

VIDEO DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMIC!DAL SUIC!DAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS

Luddly Neddite, each of the APPARENT emotionally or mentally ill suic!dal/homic!dal thinking Americans appearing in the following horrifying recordings are exhibiting 'people and community harming behaviors I, as well as a growing number of my caring, concerned, responsible American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible neighbors of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

Homicidal Suicidal Man Walking Daughter Threatened With Violence By Rival Gang Member

In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Respectfully, why aren't YOU, as well as America's responsible, caring, concerned political, civic and religious leaders addressing OUR NATION'S most profound public HEALTH CRISIS?

Peace.
__
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

fKEedqq.jpg

Avery surely does not like some people, for sure. Well, that is his problem.

Avery surely does not like some people, for sure. Well, that is his problem.

Hello Jake Starkey.

Factual historical evidence indicates for more than 30 years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers have been composing and promoting American music art HATEFULLY demeaning, as well as denigrating black or African American girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's population, as less than human *itches and *hores or "hoes" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect.

My logical questions are:

Why are American story-TRUTH tellers HATEFULLY demeaning black or African American girls and women as less than human creatures?

Jake Starkey, for my own protection, as well as the safety of my family, how do I identify the less than human black or African American girls and women many of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests, HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human creatures undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?
___
I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.
___

BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S ~LadyMocha

___
"Emotionally Ill Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

NSFW video filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

Emotionally Ill Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!
___
"Princella's PAIN - 'Pro-Black' Americans Sexualizing Our Nation's Children"

Princella's PAIN - 'Pro-Black' Americans Sexualizing Our Nation's Children
____

"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

__

"Ways Single Mothers Destroy their sons" | AfricanAmerica.org

http://www.africanamerica.org/topic/ways-single-mothers-destroy-their-sons/
Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

PceYJJv.jpg

no real surprise. The jury went in filled with media lies, saw the truth and enough of them agreed with the truth.

leftists and racists can't stand it when the media is wrong, so won't believe our system got it right, b/c tv told them different.

Forum List

Back