Mississippi Walmart worker taken hostage by female shopper. Ends badly for hostage taker.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Terrifying moment female shopper takes trembling Walmart worker hostage - before being shot dead by cops
Shocking video captures Walmart worker held at gunpoint by woman

I love a happy ending. :)

Damn Amish.

A hostage situation unraveled at a Mississippi Walmart after a distressed customer held a worker at gunpoint before officers shot her dead.
The incident occurred at around 5.40pm at a Richland store on Wednesday and ended shortly after police entered the building and shot the unidentified suspect.
Horrific footage taken by a shopper showed the woman holding the gun directly to a wide-eyed and terrified female worker's head while walking at the front of the store.
It's unclear what led to the woman pulling out the gun, but she was seen trembling in distress. The worker wasn't injured.

The footage from inside the Walmart showed the woman yelling out loud at the start of the video.
It's unclear what she said, but she appeared to be waiting for something.

Seconds later the woman caught glimpse of the man taking the video and insisted she wasn't going to hurt the hostage.

'Hey, I'm not gonna hurt anybody,' the woman shouted.
To which he responded: 'Why don't you let her go then.'
'We're not doing this "good cop,"' she yelled back.

The video then cut to when two officers entered and talked down the woman who was then hiding with the hostage behind a corner.
'Put your hands up,' one officer shouted as the woman continued to scream in the background.
Police later confirmed they entered the store and shot the woman holding the hostage dead.

More black on white crime.

Ignore it lefties, hurry. IM2 will tell you that blacks are the peaceful race.

I'm not far from Richland right now.

Last edited:
It’s hilarious that the media, in spite of this crazy bitches actions; still tries to garner sympathy for this shit bag by saying “she was distressed”. Fuck her, and fuck this cucked reporting.

Forum List

Back