Miss Myanmar 2019 Reveals She's a Proud Lesbian (Why this was necessary info. I will never know!)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Missosology.Info ^ | 11/29/19

NOTE: The 2019 Miss Universe Pageant will be transmitted LIVE on Fox from Atlanta on Sunday, December 8th, 2019.

MISSOSOLOGY EXCLUSIVE! Miss Universe Myanmar 2019 Comes Out Of The Closet — Reveals She's a Proud Lesbian!

It took weeks before we finally got the go-signal from the Miss Universe Myanmar organization to release our interview with Swe Zin Htet, their flag-bearer in the Miss Universe pageant - requiring parental consent and considering Burmese traditional values before disclosing her sexual orientation. In an exlusive interview with Missosology, Swe Zin Htet comfortably decided to open up about her sexuality and gender identity and live her truths.

When asked about her personal advocacy, she said that she strongly support gay rights and start her own foundation to further LGBTQ+ causes. "I believe that not all countries allow same-sex marriage. I want the world to accept the LGBTQ+ community and their right to choose their own path and pursuit of happiness. Love is the most powerful thing and people fall in love with human beings, not gender. We should always have the freedom of choice and promote equality," she said.

When asked why she strongly supports the cause, she broke the news to us and confessed that she is actually a lesbian herself. "I came to a full realization about my sexual orientation over a long period of time. I knew I was "one of them" way back in 2015. It is personally quite challenging but I feel that I have a greater voice and the best position to promote this cause. Some pageant fans know about it and they still support me but this is the first time I am able to talk about it in public," she disclosed.

More confessions:

• She did not expect to win the Miss Universe Myanmar crown but she she really worked hard to get the best result. "It was too risky for me to join another national pageant after winning Miss Golden Land Myanmar in 2016 and being able to make it as a Top 10 finalist in Miss Supranational 2016. I just pushed for my dream to compete at Miss Universe and represent my beloved country once again," she said.

• Her preparation for Miss Universe was very hectic and required a tight schedule. She got the support from several local designers who custom-made her daily wardrobe that would make her standout in the pageant. She also revealed that she will wear different themes everyday and her national costume will reflect the golden ricefields of Myanmar during its harvest time. Aside from that, she polished her catwalk and communication skills.

• She believes that the weight of her sash is not too strong at Miss Universe compared to other powerhouse countries but her confidence is at 100% to make Myanmar noticed and even get a placement in the pageant.

• She is still trying to work on her inconsistencies and that include her tendency to be timid at times. "I know Miss Universe is looking for a great spokesperson and I need to fit into the role. I believe confidence is a big factor - to be confident in all aspects. That is the new standard of beauty. I will also show how friendly the Burmese people are," she said.

-------------

Mandatory pictures for our really ugly lesbians!

But really, did we have to know the details of her sexuality?

IMG_1150-FILEminimizer2de399494e8d30d3.jpg

miss-universe-myanmar-2019-pageant-contest-in-yangon-shutterstock-editorial-10265479a.jpg

Now watch...

She will win and then all the other contestants will start competing “I am more gay than you!”

She probably guaranteed herself a win from virtue signalling judges. Unless a tranny enters, then she's shit out of luck!

OR, She can cry homophobia hate when she doesn’t win, and it gives her an excuse to fall back on.

I LOVE HER and anything she says
..it should be Myanmarese, not Burmese
she doesn't do men, at all??? I call bullshit --she's Bi
.but they do have a lot of weirdos in Southeast Asia

Forum List

Back