Minutes after Trump’s speech Hillary blasts dire warning: ‘He could actually be our next president!’

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
It appears Hillary believes Trump has a good chance of winning. Make sure you go to the included link. The tweets about Hillary's tweet are hilarious:

Minutes after Trump’s speech Hillary blasts dire warning: ‘He could actually be our next president!’

Hillary Clinton is beginning to panic.

Shortly after Donald Trump’s meeting with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto — leader to leader — Clinton admitted that the Republican presidential nominee could actually win the White House on November 8.

Then she made a plea for donations to make sure that never happens. She tweeted:

Incidentally, did you happen to catch that little dig Clinton couldn’t help adding? She referred to Trump as the presumptive Republican nominee. That I suppose, is called denial.

Clinton’s message didn’t quite have the effect she was hoping for. Here are a few examples: There’s nothing presumptive about his nomination, sister.

Hillary is just terrified of the DOW jumping 2000 points on November 9, then a week later the report shows that 500,000 new jobs were created because Trump won the election,,,,,god forbid all of this bad economic news !!!!!

She's right - he could be.

If that thought scares you:
- Don't blame Trump: The corrupt, career Washington Establishment GOP who stopped representing the people long ago forced Trump supporters to go with an anti-establishment candidate. Blame the GOP Wadhington Establishment politicians for Trump being the GOP nominee.

- Don't blame Hillary. She can no more change the fact that she is a lying, scheming, corrupt, criminal career politician that should be behind bars and must be protected by the current President to prevent that from happening than a zebra can rid itself of its stripes. Blame the DNC that KNEW this but, because of its greed and corruption, bought into the "It's my turn" Hillary BS & ensured she won the nomination.

I, personally, am still slightly shocked that, in this entire country filled with brilliant, honorable, moral, upstanding Americans that would be great for this nation, we have ended up with these two as our choice for President!

It appears Hillary believes Trump has a good chance of winning. Make sure you go to the included link. The tweets about Hillary's tweet are hilarious:

Hillary Clinton is beginning to panic.

Shortly after Donald Trump’s meeting with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto — leader to leader — Clinton admitted that the Republican presidential nominee could actually win the White House on November 8.

Then she made a plea for donations to make sure that never happens. She tweeted:

Incidentally, did you happen to catch that little dig Clinton couldn’t help adding? She referred to Trump as the presumptive Republican nominee. That I suppose, is called denial.

Clinton’s message didn’t quite have the effect she was hoping for. Here are a few examples: There’s nothing presumptive about his nomination, sister.
they've been dancing around the maypoll. the election is a long way away.

She's right - he could be.

If that thought scares you:
- Don't blame Trump: The corrupt, career Washington Establishment GOP who stopped representing the people long ago forced Trump supporters to go with an anti-establishment candidate. Blame the GOP Wadhington Establishment politicians for Trump being the GOP nominee.

- Don't blame Hillary. She can no more change the fact that she is a lying, scheming, corrupt, criminal career politician that should be behind bars and must be protected by the current President to prevent that from happening than a zebra can rid itself of its stripes. Blame the DNC that KNEW this but, because of its greed and corruption, bought into the "It's my turn" Hillary BS & ensured she won the nomination.

I, personally, am still slightly shocked that, in this entire country filled with brilliant, honorable, moral, upstanding Americans that would be great for this nation, we have ended up with these two as our choice for President!
and the clintons have enough dough, Trump is already rich, so he won't have to use the government to line his pockets, nor would he try.

The really frightening thought is if a corrupt dishonest and incompetent bitch like this Crooked Hilary asshole skirts jail and actually becomes President.

That piece of sorry ass affirmative action shit Obama did a tremendous amount of damage to this country and we will not be able to survive a Crooked Hillary administration.

Hillary will be our next president, funny how online the absurd passes for sense. Check the piece on Benghazi below, another waste of your money.

"I’m a Republican, but I believe that Hillary Clinton is the only qualified major party candidate in the race and she should become president. Yet to win, and certainly to succeed as president, she needs to demonstrate that she understands how much appearances matter, as well as facts and law, and that the president should not unnecessarily open herself up to attack."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/01/opinion/campaign-stops/the-duplicity-of-donald-trump.html

"White House political appointees and members of Congress show favoritism regularly, from how quickly they return campaign contributors’ telephone calls to which meeting requests they honor to who gets what they want in the policy arena."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/31/opinion/the-real-clinton-foundation-revelation.html

Benghazi - Benghazi By The Numbers – Benghazi Research Center

Forum List

Back