"Minority White" is coming

kill-whitey.jpg

This never fails to happen. Pure idiocy.
aaron is not 'pure'

The U.S. will become “minority white” in 2045, Census projects

The shift is the result of two trends. First, between 2018 and 2060, gains will continue in the combined racial minority populations, growing by 74 percent. Second, during this time frame, the aging white population will see a modest immediate gain through 2023, and then experience a long-term decline through 2060, a consequence of more deaths than births (see Figure 2).

Among the minority populations, the greatest growth is projected for multiracial populations, Asians and Hispanics with 2018–2060 growth rates of 175, 93, and 85 percent, respectively. The projected growth rate for blacks is 34 percent.* The demographic source of growth varies across groups. For example, immigration contributes to one-third of Hispanic growth over this time span, with the rest attributable to natural increase (the excess of births over deaths). Among Asians, immigration contributes to three quarters of the projected growth.

Sweet! I can't wait. I further cannot wait until rich old white men are no longer the majority in our government.

I may not live to see it, but I will be along for the ride.

Everyone gets it.
The Democratic Party regards white Voters to be its opposition.
The Left Wingers want America to be more like Latin America and Africa, than like Europe.
Latin America and Africa have some of the most violent and poorest countries on the planet.
The backwards Democratic Party grows poverty and destroys the middle class.

Wrong.

Why are Latinos and Africans fleeing from the countries that they run?
Why are they choosing to immigrate to countries that are run by those eeeeviiiilll "rich old white men"?

Why do whites like you continually ask such ignorant questions? Go study what happened in those countries then come back and ask. And while you're at it, ask yourself why are whites fleeing from eastern Europe?
war

fucking moron

Sweet! I can't wait. I further cannot wait until rich old white men are no longer the majority in our government.

Everyone gets it.
The Left Wingers want America to be more like Latin America and Africa, than like Europe.
Latin America and Africa have some of the most violent and poorest countries on the planet.

Wrong.

Why are they choosing to immigrate to countries that are run by those eeeeviiiilll "rich old white men"?

Why do whites like you continually ask such ignorant questions? Go study what happened in those countries then come back and ask. And while you're at it, ask yourself why are whites fleeing from eastern Europe?
war

fucking moron

And that would be the exact same reason blacks and latnos are fleeing.

fucking moron.

Everyone gets it.

Wrong.

war

fucking moron

And that would be the exact same reason blacks and latnos are fleeing.

fucking moron.
fleeing what?

their shithole countries?

what latnos country is at war?

The shift is the result of two trends. First, between 2018 and 2060, gains will continue in the combined racial minority populations, growing by 74 percent. Second, during this time frame, the aging white population will see a modest immediate gain through 2023, and then experience a long-term decline through 2060, a consequence of more deaths than births (see Figure 2).

Among the minority populations, the greatest growth is projected for multiracial populations, Asians and Hispanics with 2018–2060 growth rates of 175, 93, and 85 percent, respectively. The projected growth rate for blacks is 34 percent.* The demographic source of growth varies across groups. For example, immigration contributes to one-third of Hispanic growth over this time span, with the rest attributable to natural increase (the excess of births over deaths). Among Asians, immigration contributes to three quarters of the projected growth.

I'll be 84 if I make it. So I might not see it even if I do. But in the meantime, I'm riding with you Wichit.

So, you support liquidating White America?

Very interesting, indeed.

Everyone gets it.

Wrong.

And while you're at it, ask yourself why are whites fleeing from eastern Europe?

That pattern is beginning to change some, now less, less Eastern Europeans flee West, and more, and more Western Europeans flee East fleeing Multi-Culti.

Such a repugnant OP.
You are no better than people like steve mcgarret

As projected, Caucasians will fall below 50% by the middle of this century, and probably a certain other ethnicity will become the majority by the end of this century.

IMHO:

1. When (not "if") this happens, future historians will refer to this development as one of the most tragic events in the history of the world.

2. The United States will then become a dysfunctional nation (violence, corruption, disorganization).

3. I only want to add two more points to the discussion:

a. Eventually, the situation will become so intolerable for ALL Americans that (like Yugoslavia) the United States may be partitioned into several ethnic nations.

b. All great nations (Spain, France, England, etc.) have risen and then fallen. The United States, apparently, will be no exception to the rule.

As projected, Caucasians will fall below 50% by the middle of this century, and probably a certain other ethnicity will become the majority by the end of this century.

IMHO:

1. When (not "if") this happens, future historians will refer to this development as one of the most tragic events in the history of the world.

2. The United States will then become a dysfunctional nation (violence, corruption, disorganization).

3. I only want to add two more points to the discussion:

a. Eventually, the situation will become so intolerable for ALL Americans that (like Yugoslavia) the United States may be partitioned into several ethnic nations.

b. All great nations (Spain, France, England, etc.) have risen and then fallen. The United States, apparently, will be no exception to the rule.
This country is already on borrowed time.

Has this one not been done to death already. Please search the forums before starting a thread that has been started at least a dozen times. The original OP would probably appreciate that.

Mongrelization Is Fatal

In that case, it will then quickly become majority Chinese or Arab. A country dominated by lowlife savages will be easy prey for anyone who wants to come and take it.

Such a repugnant OP.
You are no better than people like steve mcgarret
Witchit=Boop aka BDBoop
Boop.png

hahahhahahahahahahahahaha
blacks will still be murdering blacks at HIGH rates
...you can't wait to live in a shithole like Africa??!!--you are not that smart

Yep...then everywhere can be like Detroit , Baltimore and St Louis...won't it be wonderful...
and shithole Africa --the OP is stupid

What exactly is it you are looking forward to so much?

Forum List

Back