Minnesota Democrats make move to remove IIhan Omar from congress

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to a new report out this morning from prominent Minnesota Democrats, Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-Minn.) time in Congress may soon be coming to an end..

Minnesota Democrats Make Move To REMOVE Ilhan Omar From Congress
------------------------------------------------------

Yes!! Hopefully this hold true all that is needed is to get rid of that other anti american c...t who said " mother fkr" your next lady we're coming to get you out of office next mother fkr.

According to a new report out this morning from prominent Minnesota Democrats, Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-Minn.) time in Congress may soon be coming to an end..

Yes!! Hopefully this hold true all that is needed is to get rid of that other anti american c...t who said " mother fkr" your next lady we're coming to get you out of office next mother fkr.
She should be removed from the United States.

OMG OMG OMG the Democrats are Islamophobic

I thought the option for removal of elected leaders was called an election.

I guess I missed something.

kinda parallels how many of you people feel about trump and how to get rid of him..... so much for what you said here......"I thought the option for removal of elected leaders was called an election".......

• Banned
Fake news.

Hahhaha . this anti american cooch is gonna get booted ehhehe

upload_2019-3-14_10-28-39.png

Minnesota Democrats Want To Topple Ilhan Omar And Nominate New Candidate

Last edited:

She represents her constituents, most of whom are Muslims.
If they don’t want someone with anti-Israel views they will vote her out
thats right....they voted her in,now they have to live with her....next time vote her out.....

you missed reading the article provided.

"Reported earlier today by The Daily Caller, Minnesota Democrats who are angry and offended at Rep. Ilhan Omar for her string of comments about Jews and Israel are reportedly considering squelching her next nomination and running a different candidate in her place."

Daily Caller
Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks. The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact checked on a per article basis.
Daily Caller - Media Bias/Fact Check

Forum List

Back