Minneapolis Public School Has Kids Color Pictures Of Ilhan Omar

Meanwhile kids are being punished for wearing MAGA clothing.

Public schools now exist only for pushing propaganda. I have no doubt this occurred before/after a lesson on how to report their parents if they don’t recycle.

Minneapolis Public School Has Kids Color Pictures Of Ilhan Omar. Public Schools Haven't Been So Kind About Trump.

We sing "Silent Night" in my public elementary school. Using your tactics, that means "public schools now exist for teaching Christianity".

Wow. That was easy.

Public schools now exist only for pushing propaganda. I have no doubt this occurred before/after a lesson on how to report their parents if they don’t recycle.

Minneapolis Public School Has Kids Color Pictures Of Ilhan Omar. Public Schools Haven't Been So Kind About Trump.

I never knew people in Minnesota were fucked in the head until they elected a raghead terrorist..Middle America going to shit...Isn’t that right Issa ?

Omar.png

I never knew people in Minnesota were fucked in the head until they elected a raghead terrorist..Middle America going to shit...Isn’t that right Issa ?
No mr bigot.

No mr bigot.
Shut up. No one cares what you think.

It's the district of Minneapolis that is crazy. Most of rural Minnesota is okay, but the inner city Democrats have imported these ignorant muslims. Democrats are ruining a once great city. I expect Minnesota to go red next election.

Forum List

Back