Minneapolis church set ablaze blocks from BLM George Floyd ‘peaceful protests'

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Very suspicious as there have been threats to burn down churches.

BTW Where is all the money coming from for all these protests that have been going on since last year in numerous places? Where are the FBI and DOJ? Heh, they're rounding up people who trespassed in the Capitol while ignoring the real problems.

While it has not been confirmed that the blaze was the result of arson or that the Black Lives Matter “activists” around the corner were involved, it would be an odd coincidence considering they have been threatening all week to burn houses of worship to the ground. Meanwhile, cheers rang out from among many of the protesters when the smoke began rising from Sacred Heart of Jesus Polish National Catholic Church.

pelosi-kamala-waters-riots-blm-protest.jpg

BTW Where is all the money coming from for all these protests that have been going on since last year in numerous places? Where are the FBI and DOJ? Heh, they're rounding up people who trespassed in the Capitol while ignoring the real problems.

While it has not been confirmed that the blaze was the result of arson or that the Black Lives Matter “activists” around the corner were involved, it would be an odd coincidence considering they have been threatening all week to burn houses of worship to the ground. Meanwhile, cheers rang out from among many of the protesters when the smoke began rising from Sacred Heart of Jesus Polish National Catholic Church.

It's disgusting and hypocritical. Average citizens who set nothing on fire, used NO firearms, caused precious little damage of any kind and they're being kept in solitary in many cases and are facing the potential of decades in prison. Let's call this what it is... they are political prisoners by any measure of that term and the people should stand up and raise hell over the abuses of this crowd in DC. This double standard will only get worse if people aren't willing to call it out for the tyranny it is and stand against it even if it means active resistance with violence if necessary. These bastards will listen to nothing else.

While it has not been confirmed that the blaze was the result of arson or that the Black Lives Matter “activists” around the corner were involved
So your title is inaccurate, according to your own link. IF it was protesters who actually set it on fire, I hope they're caught and spend a long time in jail. But we don't know that.

I'd like a quote from the protesters that they were going to burn churches. Since they were at it all week, according to you, it shouldn't be too hard.

the storyline coming from local media is that there are “no indications” the fire was intentionally set.

Firefighters usually have a clue. They smell accelerant or come across where it started.

Hit piece.

That's because the people trespassing the capital are the real problem. I doubt if BLM had anything to do with burning down a church. That's white supremacist shit.

Because of the WH and Waters commits this entire trial is a complete mistrial

Once again, you apparently did not proof read your post. But indeed if Derek is found guilty, there is solid grounds for an appeal as the judge openly stated because of Europhobic, ugly monsters like Mad Maxine the jury is afraid for their lives from these savages.

That's because the people trespassing the capital are the real problem. I doubt if BLM had anything to do with burning down a church. That's white supremacist shit.
The only demonstration in Minneapolis yesterday that I could find was in front of the Hennepin County Govt Bldg, which is where, I assume, the trial was going on. The protest was wrapped up by 8: 30 pm and everyone went home. No violence reported, that I could find. But Minneapolis is battened down and ready for anything, with over 3,000 NG, schools on remote learning, businesses boarded up. It has been quiet there throughout, as far as I can find.

Because of the WH and Waters commits this entire trial is a complete mistrial

Once again, you apparently did not proof read your post. But indeed if Derek is found guilty, there is solid grounds for an appeal as the judge openly stated because of Europhobic, ugly monsters like Mad Maxine the jury is afraid for their lives from these savages.
There must be a new trial in a small town in Minnesota
This trial must be tossed out and redone

Yeah never mind the vast majority of those cuaght burning down churches were your little feral black hoodlums you like to raise in your 'communities'.

Yeah never mind the vast majority of those cuaght burning down churches were your little feral black hoodlums you like to raise in your 'communities'.
What churches were those, gutter mouth?

The BLM founders bought nice houses with some of the money Democrats provide for hiring street thugs. Donation links go to Big Blue's websites, so the Democratic PArty handles distributions and then we've all seen the list of major multinational corporations who donate big bucks and support the commies and thugs.

Imagine if you were in the jury ??
If you voted innocent- you would be assassinated
Is that what you think they're afraid of? More likely they are much more aware of the violence a not guilty decision would trigger.

Look them up, tard. Too stupid, or do you already know it's a fact and don't need to?

Look them up, tard. Too stupid, or do you already know it's a fact and don't need to?
No I'd like to know. The fire in the Sunday school annex of the Church near the WH last June, which was put out before reaching the chapel, is the only one I heard of. You make a claim, YOU back it up. That's how it goes.

No I'd like to know. The fire in the Sunday school annex of the Church near the WH last June, which was put out before reaching the chapel, is the only one I heard of. You make a claim, YOU back it up. That's how it goes.

Your ignorant whining doesn't impress me enough to go spend 10 minutes lookng up old stories any informed people already knew years ago; you should give up pot if your memory is that bad.

Your ignorant whining doesn't impress me enough to go spend 10 minutes lookng up old stories any informed people already knew years ago; you should give up pot if your memory is that bad.

It could be the fluoride in the water also. :D Maybe a combination.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back