Minimum wage is already “livable”

Sure, minimum wage is "livable" - so long as the state subsidizes your existence.
Such a dishonest dumb fuck that you still try and offer up that the monies we paid into social security and medicare are the same things as food stamps, housing vouchers, unemployment, welfare All of which the individual recipients paid zero for and most of which are being sucked up by manipulative deadbeats.
society and government told us snd MANDATED us for decades to pay our own freight and pay into a system that would Pay Us Back later on. You mooching emotetards refuse to recognize those facts and try and label social security recipients as welfare recipients.
If Ray won’t dispose of your worthless ass then there are other measures available.

Under 100 grand is low middle class today at the very best. Un arguable.
You again? Didn’t I just explain yesterday that with an income of under $100,000, I enjoyed annual cruises (often to Europe but sometimes elsewhere), dining at upscale places, own a late model car, and own a very nice townhouse in an affluent part of town. That ain’t lower-middle class, buddy boy!

Look these jokers think they are entitled to a 500k house on an income that they FEEL should be required to support a 500K house. So being cart before horse ass backward emoters they are offering that employment income needs to match the house rather than making the house compatible with the income.
There’s a major entitlement problem, courtesy of the liberals.

The hard work thing is complete and utter B's. There are millions upon millions of hard working Americans earning a pittance of $25 per hour and under. You want them to be thankful ? How audacious. Perhaps the day of employers thinking they should be able to find good workers in a whole nation of the greatest workforce in the world is dwindling. Only the bad places to work have an ounce of difficulty finding employees.

The hard work thing is complete and utter B's. There are millions upon millions of hard working Americans earning a pittance of $25 per hour and under. You want them to be thankful ? How audacious. Perhaps the day of employers thinking they should be able to find good workers in a whole nation of the greatest workforce in the world is dwindling. Only the bad places to work have an ounce of difficulty finding employees.
Hard work has to combine with a marketable job skill or knowledge.

But really, you think $50,000 a year is a “pittance”? A married couple would bring in $100,000 together. That’s quite comfortable.

There is no nation on earth that can come close to the work ethic of Americans today. Fact.
Then how come so many people are Fine with staying home and collecting government assistance? There’s a reason that employees can’t fill low-skilled jobs even at $17 or $18 an hour.

Perhaps those jobs don't need to be filled. Employers aren't entitled to workers and most of those people have moved to higher paying jobs.

But really, you think $50,000 a year is a “pittance”? A married couple would bring in $100,000 together. That’s quite comfortable.

You're wasting your time. He says the same things over and over again in every reply. He doesn't want to debate anything, just repeat his talking points over and over and over again. You'll see.

You're wasting your time. He says the same things over and over again in every reply. He doesn't want to debate anything, just repeat his talking points over and over and over again. You'll see.
Thanks. Yeah, I‘m still relatively new here, but I‘m getting familiar with the cast of characters.

The highest price I charge is $625.00 a month, and that's only because there are five people in the apartment and I have to pay the water and sewer bill. These are two bedroom apartments with basement and on site parking.
Now now now let’s wait a minute. Do you really expect your expert knowledge on the subject (because you do exactly what is being discussed here multiple places) is going to TRUMP the emoters feelings of how it should be done in order to make it more comfortable for the oppressed?????

The highest price I charge is $625.00 a month, and that's only because there are five people in the apartment and I have to pay the water and sewer bill. These are two bedroom apartments with basement and on site parking.

where the heck is this? Cannot get a room for 625 a month around here

Dipshit has no gucking idea. Even in one of the wealthiest spots in the nation, DC metro and The Wealthiest Black county, 100k is Never “lower middle class” .

Last edited:
Dipshit has no gucking idea. Even in one of the wealthiest spots in the nation, DC metro,!and The Wealthiest Black county, 100k is Never “lower middle class” .
Which is the wealthiest black county? PG?

Libbies actually try to sell that starting at the top is societies responsibility to make happen and that it’s employments responsibility to make sure you can afford the things you want

Which is the wealthiest black county? PG?
Yes
I was a minority in PG for over 20 years. We got along fine and worked together as one until Barry Kenya stirred the pot and released the hounds of “police stupid” That created the “vent” environment and when TDS set in all fake emotional hell broke loose.

Forum List

Back