Mini series John Adams 2008

Yeah it is great, and I own the entire DVD miniseries which I got on a sale.

Looking to Buy Shogun a great 1980 Miniseries which I watched some of at the time waiting for a price break.

Yeah, the review has been done before but it needs another fresh discussion at this time of the year. Who would have thought that Paul Giamatti would have made such a great John Adams? Laura Linney was remarkable. It was the best historical drama in the last fifty years.
One of my favorite series.

The graphics of the old Flags featuring the "Don't Tread On Me" snake and the music score contributes to a remarkable success.

Yeah, the review has been done before but it needs another fresh discussion at this time of the year. Who would have thought that Paul Giamatti would have made such a great John Adams? Laura Linney was remarkable. It was the best historical drama in the last fifty years.
It was a well done series. I love to see historical figures in American history brought alive on the screen particular when the production sticks with the facts. You don't need to make up a lot of crap to create drama.

Paul Giamatti is good at everything he does.
He is one of the best character actors of all time.
He is also great in the series "Billions"... even though the show lost many viewers, including us after the 2nd season and the show lost it's original value.
But Adams was a great series. Shouldn't be missed by anyone who appreciates solid acting and a great story.

Looked for it this 4th but it seems that the movie channels (HBO-Showtime etc) have conspired to not show anything patriotic.

Forum List

Back