Millions of people are starving in Yemen

And that's what... Send in our troops?

We have been supplying them with intelligence , refueling them in the air, using drones, advisors on the ground.. black ops, three destroyers around at all times .

yeah----that too. A concerted world effort to instill in both sides
----DA SHIITES AND DA SUNNIS ----a level of concern for the
cholera epidemic in Yemen

A nuke?

It's fine if we let them battle it out for a long time more.
The Straits are narrow...........sink a Super Tanker there and it will choke it for a bit..........When you go through there you can see both coasts..............

After you go through the straights you get to enter the Kuwaiti mine fields.........yippie............

Back then........Iran had silk worms on the coast............lined up..........but they'd never do it to us because we would destroy them. They chose mine warfare and small boat attacks..........our only real damage was from the mines...........like the Tripoli......

I've been there back in the day.

The sea lanes are two miles wide in each direction with a two mile buffer between them. Sinking an oil tanker would not close the Straits of hormuz in any way, shape, or form.

Why would there be Kuwaiti mines? My daughter is currently IN Kuwait along with several thousands of US troops.
I was talking about when I was there and me or you aren't young. There most definitely was mines there back then. Wasn't my imagination. To me that area was always known as the Kuwaiti mine fields. Now shall we talk about Magnetic Variation and the operation of the degaussing system. LOL

BTW. Supertankers are very large.........and one sunk in the middle could cause problems. I've seen them with my own eyes and I'm sure you have as well.

I'm sorry, but you are quite incorrect. Sinking an oil tanker in 150 feet of water will have no effect whatsoever on shipping.

but but but but it's the religion of "peace"

So is the US, but that didn't stop the US starving over 500 million children in Iraq due to sanctions in the 1990's.

500 million? Oh, please! That's one and a half times the current population of the US!

Are you really Nancy Pelosi with that lack of number sense?

BTW, there are only 38 million people in Iraq and I don't think that many were killed in the wars.

You continue to excel at raising the bar on "stupid"!

So is the US, but that didn't stop the US starving over 500 million children in Iraq due to sanctions in the 1990's.

500 million? Oh, please! That's one and a half times the current population of the US!

BTW, there are only 38 million people in Iraq and I don't think that many were killed in the wars.

That is what sanctions do to a country, and we are doing it to Iran now to weaken them and then go in for the kill, just like we did to Iraq, is what Israel and SA want.

We are using Saudi troops as cannon fodder, you would think that's what the left would want.

who is "WE"? Saudi Arabia is protecting itself from Iranian aggression
via a heavily armed (by Iran, Houthi population which is allied with Iran and
constitutes a fifth column in Yemen) The EMBARGO on the port city of
Hodeiah is not the reason people are dying of cholera in Yemen. The
greed of Iran FOR CONTROL OF THAT CITY is the issue. The root cause of famine and epidemic in Yemen is Iranian imperialism. The cure is----GET IRAN OUT---along with its armaments and its Hezbollah proxies

I'm calling BS there.

Saudis are going with the money.
LOL

The Saudis are going into debt for because of the War..............They have been pushing for restricting crude oil production so they can stop having to borrow..............LOL

That is what sanctions do to a country, and we are doing it to Iran now to weaken them and then go in for the kill, just like we did to Iraq, is what Israel and SA want.

So you are doubling down on your idiocy instead of slithering back under your rock?

500 million? There are two countries in the world with that kind of population. Can you name them?

How are you allowed access to a computer without adult supervision?

Is there a staff shortage at the Home for the Terminally Bewildered?

Iran is supporting terror in the region.......Did they move paramilitary forces into Yemen to build a resort............ I think not.

This is a Sunni versus Shia War for dominance in the region and nothing more. That is why the fighting is raging across the region. And why people are starving in Yemen.............The Houthi's have basically vowed to fight to the last man and have no intentions of stopping unless completely destroyed.

How many hungry do we have here in America? This should be the focus of our attention. You can not fix for others what you can not fix for yourself.
The Sunni versus Shia War is going to play itself out one way or another.............In regards to Yemen the sooner the rebels are destroyed the better...............but it's not for us to fight it......Time for the Saudi's to fight there own proxy war.............

Watched a video the other day of a suicide bomber popped out of a hole and blew up a Abrams tank.............Makes me wonder what kind of leaders Saudi has when they move through the region with tanks without infantry support........Boogles the mind.

yeah----that too. A concerted world effort to instill in both sides
----DA SHIITES AND DA SUNNIS ----a level of concern for the
cholera epidemic in Yemen

A nuke?

The Straits are narrow...........sink a Super Tanker there and it will choke it for a bit..........When you go through there you can see both coasts..............

After you go through the straights you get to enter the Kuwaiti mine fields.........yippie............

Back then........Iran had silk worms on the coast............lined up..........but they'd never do it to us because we would destroy them. They chose mine warfare and small boat attacks..........our only real damage was from the mines...........like the Tripoli......

The sea lanes are two miles wide in each direction with a two mile buffer between them. Sinking an oil tanker would not close the Straits of hormuz in any way, shape, or form.

Why would there be Kuwaiti mines? My daughter is currently IN Kuwait along with several thousands of US troops.
I was talking about when I was there and me or you aren't young. There most definitely was mines there back then. Wasn't my imagination. To me that area was always known as the Kuwaiti mine fields. Now shall we talk about Magnetic Variation and the operation of the degaussing system. LOL

BTW. Supertankers are very large.........and one sunk in the middle could cause problems. I've seen them with my own eyes and I'm sure you have as well.

I'm sorry, but you are quite incorrect. Sinking an oil tanker in 150 feet of water will have no effect whatsoever on shipping.
Maybe............Maybe not............seemed back in the day when I was there that was part of the scuttlebutt...........Perhaps the scuttlebutt was wrong....perhaps not.

for the record------cholera victims LOOK LIKE VICTIMS OF STARVATION
Well whether Cholera or starvation millions are dying now.............amazing how the media hardly says shit about it ............hmmmm

But hey.............Mueller is gonna get Trump right..........lol

If it does come out........they will blame him when Obama policies helped cause this...........He praised the Arab Spring............now the whole Middle East are killing fields.

Obama didn't cause this, the Saudis did.

Our dear penny claims she is a health care worker and actually
"believes" that Saudi Arabia created the fact that cholera is endemic
in Yemen. It cannot get more idiotic. PS---Obama did not create
the arab spring-------the dog ABU BAKR did it

How many hungry do we have here in America? This should be the focus of our attention. You can not fix for others what you can not fix for yourself.
The Sunni versus Shia War is going to play itself out one way or another.............In regards to Yemen the sooner the rebels are destroyed the better...............but it's not for us to fight it......Time for the Saudi's to fight there own proxy war.............

Watched a video the other day of a suicide bomber popped out of a hole and blew up a Abrams tank.............Makes me wonder what kind of leaders Saudi has when they move through the region with tanks without infantry support........Boogles the mind.

I'd really like to see a video of a suicide bomber blowing up an Abrams. A suicide bomber cannot possible carry enough explosives to even dent the armor on an Abrams.

I'd really like to see a video of a suicide bomber blowing up an Abrams. A suicide bomber cannot possible carry enough explosives to even dent the armor on an Abrams.
I'll look for it...............

We are using Saudi troops as cannon fodder, you would think that's what the left would want.

who is "WE"? Saudi Arabia is protecting itself from Iranian aggression
via a heavily armed (by Iran, Houthi population which is allied with Iran and
constitutes a fifth column in Yemen) The EMBARGO on the port city of
Hodeiah is not the reason people are dying of cholera in Yemen. The
greed of Iran FOR CONTROL OF THAT CITY is the issue. The root cause of famine and epidemic in Yemen is Iranian imperialism. The cure is----GET IRAN OUT---along with its armaments and its Hezbollah proxies

I'm calling BS there.

Saudis are going with the money.

sheeeeesh YOU are the basis for dummy POLACK JOKES

A nuke?

Maybe............Maybe not............seemed back in the day when I was there that was part of the scuttlebutt...........Perhaps the scuttlebutt was wrong....perhaps not.

The scuttlebutt was wrong.

For example, VLCCs only have a draft of up to 66 feet and a beam of up to 200 feet. It would take over 50 VLCCs side by side to even block the shipping channel on the surface, much less wrecked on the bottom.

why are you guys talking about SUNK SHIPS as a means of blocking the
strait of Homuz?------that's no way to control a strait

Some reports show up to 13 million at risk of starvation in Yemen due to the supply lines being cut in the proxy War between Iran and Saudi Arabia.
Warning Graphic images.

Yemen: up to 85,000 young children dead from starvation

An estimated 85,000 children under the age of five have starved to death over the last three years as a result of Yemen’s civil war, a report from Save the Children has found, as the charity urged an immediate ceasefire to prevent more loss of life.

The figure is a conservative estimate based on UN data on severe acute malnutrition, which the international body says has afflicted more than 1.3 million children since the conflict between Houthi rebels and the Saudi-led coalition that seeks to restore Yemen’s exiled government began in 2015.

About 14 million people – half of Yemen’s population – are currently at risk of famine, largely because of Saudi border blockades designed to weaken the Houthis, which have also strangled civilian access to food, fuel, aid and commercial goods.

Fears for Yemen’s civilian population have increased in recent weeks because of an escalation in fighting around the Red Sea port city of Hodeidah, through which about 80% of the country’s imports flow.

Even a small amount of damage to the port’s facilities, and a delay in aid deliveries, is likely to lead the UN to declare a widespread famine.

Sad, but this here's America, not some dead sea turned desert crystal palace.

there is a place somewhere in the Universe in which our dear
penny is called a "health care workers"

Forum List

Back