Millions of people are starving in Yemen

The Yemen mess began under Obama derp.............And that's when we got thrown out of Yemen............He was kissing Iran's ass............and it is Iran that started this shit there.

In case you haven't noticed, Trump is currently POTUS.

Obama had NO INVESTMENTS with any Saudi Arabia concerns, or Saudi Arabia.

Trump, on the other hand, HAS multiple investments with Saudis & the Saudi Government.

Have a good fvcking day.
What are we to do? Yes, I see a lot of coverage of the toll that war is taking on the civilians there, starving babies, struggling skeletons holding them. Will us turning our back on Saudi Arabia change the situation for them? We aren't supporting their war in any way; they will get their arms elsewhere if we don't sell them to S.A.
I'm just asking, not arguing. How will turning our back on a murderous, vicious regime with a whole lot of oil we need make things better for the starving Yemeni's?

according to multiple intelligence sources, including the CIA, Mohammed bin Salman ordered the assassination of Khashoggi.

Trump refuses to even recognize the very obvious involving the assassination of a single person; a person that resided on US soil & a person that was employed by a Washington DC news paper.

It's the 'same ole song & dance' routine from Trump that he utilizes every time.

Do you believe for a moment that if a sitting POTUS is so wrapped up in his own wet dreams of power that he refuses to consider the most reliable intelligence agencies on planet Earth concerning the assassination of a single person, that said POTUS would do a goddamn thing about the war crimes coming from Saudi Arabia in Yemen?

Right.
I hear ya. It has nothing to do with my question, though, that I know of.
S.A. is committing war crimes? Is Iran, as well? I'm just interested. Wouldn't that be a job for the UN to handle?
How would shunning S.A. help the Yemeni's?

It has everything to do with your question.

If a 'so called' leader won't take action when it is obvious an assassination has been ordered & taken place, why in Hell would said 'so called' leader do a goddamn thing about a larger issue, from the same nation that is involved?

Where in Hell is your fvcking brain?
Don't need to be cussing, caddo. I'm not arguing any point here, just asking what the US could do to help the Yemeni's. That is all I'm asking. We can vote in the UN if war crimes are determined. It seems to me your point is to damn Trump for his stance, which I totally agree with you on, but not for this reason, unless you can tell me what good it would do them.

Trump, on the other hand, HAS multiple investments with Saudis & the Saudi Government.

Have a good fvcking day.
What are we to do? Yes, I see a lot of coverage of the toll that war is taking on the civilians there, starving babies, struggling skeletons holding them. Will us turning our back on Saudi Arabia change the situation for them? We aren't supporting their war in any way; they will get their arms elsewhere if we don't sell them to S.A.
I'm just asking, not arguing. How will turning our back on a murderous, vicious regime with a whole lot of oil we need make things better for the starving Yemeni's?

according to multiple intelligence sources, including the CIA, Mohammed bin Salman ordered the assassination of Khashoggi.

Trump refuses to even recognize the very obvious involving the assassination of a single person; a person that resided on US soil & a person that was employed by a Washington DC news paper.

It's the 'same ole song & dance' routine from Trump that he utilizes every time.

Do you believe for a moment that if a sitting POTUS is so wrapped up in his own wet dreams of power that he refuses to consider the most reliable intelligence agencies on planet Earth concerning the assassination of a single person, that said POTUS would do a goddamn thing about the war crimes coming from Saudi Arabia in Yemen?

Right.
S.A. is committing war crimes? Is Iran, as well? I'm just interested. Wouldn't that be a job for the UN to handle?

If a 'so called' leader won't take action when it is obvious an assassination has been ordered & taken place, why in Hell would said 'so called' leader do a goddamn thing about a larger issue, from the same nation that is involved?

Don't need to be cussing, caddo. I'm not arguing any point here, just asking what the US could do to help the Yemeni's. That is all I'm asking. We can vote in the UN if war crimes are determined. It seems to me your point is to damn Trump for his stance, which I totally agree with you on, but not for this reason, unless you can tell me what good it would do them.

The US Congress has the power to place pressure on any government; Saudi Arabia included.
Trump as POTUS needs to spearhead the movement in regard to the atrocities in Yemen & demonstrate his leadership to Congress.
The US has options available to persuade Saudi Arabia to allow the civilian population of Yemen the food they need for a starving population.
There is no rocket science involved here.
If the US fails to demonstrate resolve in this regard the UN will certainly do nothing.

Some reports show up to 13 million at risk of starvation in Yemen due to the supply lines being cut in the proxy War between Iran and Saudi Arabia.
Warning Graphic images.

Yemen: up to 85,000 young children dead from starvation

An estimated 85,000 children under the age of five have starved to death over the last three years as a result of Yemen’s civil war, a report from Save the Children has found, as the charity urged an immediate ceasefire to prevent more loss of life.

The figure is a conservative estimate based on UN data on severe acute malnutrition, which the international body says has afflicted more than 1.3 million children since the conflict between Houthi rebels and the Saudi-led coalition that seeks to restore Yemen’s exiled government began in 2015.

About 14 million people – half of Yemen’s population – are currently at risk of famine, largely because of Saudi border blockades designed to weaken the Houthis, which have also strangled civilian access to food, fuel, aid and commercial goods.

Fears for Yemen’s civilian population have increased in recent weeks because of an escalation in fighting around the Red Sea port city of Hodeidah, through which about 80% of the country’s imports flow.

Even a small amount of damage to the port’s facilities, and a delay in aid deliveries, is likely to lead the UN to declare a widespread famine.

All this, while Trump supports SA. But then, Trump and his family have big business in SA, so who gives a .... about 14 million starving people right?

Have a good fvcking day.

Right.

First off, we could stop supporting SA. Especially since they were responsible for 911. And we must recognize who our real enemies are. Seeing that Trump worked with the Iranian Revolutionary guard to build hotels, it's abundantly clear that Trump doing business with whoever, is the real enemy here. He plays both sides of the fence for financial gain. We must recognize that problem first, before we can move forward with a plan.

Last edited:

Right.

The US Congress has the power to place pressure on any government; Saudi Arabia included.
Trump as POTUS needs to spearhead the movement in regard to the atrocities in Yemen & demonstrate his leadership to Congress.
The US has options available to persuade Saudi Arabia to allow the civilian population of Yemen the food they need for a starving population.
There is no rocket science involved here.
If the US fails to demonstrate resolve in this regard the UN will certainly do nothing.
Oh. I didn't realize that sanctions would have much effect. Or hurt us as badly as it hurts them. Irregardless, the Pres won't sign such a thing and I doubt the Republicans will force the issue by voting for a veto override.

Some reports show up to 13 million at risk of starvation in Yemen due to the supply lines being cut in the proxy War between Iran and Saudi Arabia.
Warning Graphic images.

An estimated 85,000 children under the age of five have starved to death over the last three years as a result of Yemen’s civil war, a report from Save the Children has found, as the charity urged an immediate ceasefire to prevent more loss of life.

The figure is a conservative estimate based on UN data on severe acute malnutrition, which the international body says has afflicted more than 1.3 million children since the conflict between Houthi rebels and the Saudi-led coalition that seeks to restore Yemen’s exiled government began in 2015.

About 14 million people – half of Yemen’s population – are currently at risk of famine, largely because of Saudi border blockades designed to weaken the Houthis, which have also strangled civilian access to food, fuel, aid and commercial goods.

Fears for Yemen’s civilian population have increased in recent weeks because of an escalation in fighting around the Red Sea port city of Hodeidah, through which about 80% of the country’s imports flow.

Even a small amount of damage to the port’s facilities, and a delay in aid deliveries, is likely to lead the UN to declare a widespread famine.

Well, at least we can all rest easy at night knowing that Donald Trump's many investments in Saudi Arabia will be just fine, while millions in Yemen die slow, agonizing deaths.

The Yemen mess began under Obama derp.............And that's when we got thrown out of Yemen............He was kissing Iran's ass............and it is Iran that started this shit there.

Have a good fvcking day.

WE don't need a drop of Saudi Oil.

Did you forget that we are the world's largest producer of oil right here in the good ol' US of A?

Right.

First off, we could stop supporting SA. Especially since they were responsible for 911.

Same old tired lies!

The Saudis wanted nothing more than to get their hands on bin Laden! Why do you find it necessary to lie about something so easily disproved?

Right.

First off, we could stop supporting SA. Especially since they were responsible for 911.

In August, 2001, then POTUS G. W. Bush received a letter from Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah stating that the Bush administration’s increasingly pro-Israel stance with regard to the Palestinians and other issues is putting the Saudis in a very difficult position. The prince warns that Saudi Arabia may need to reassess its relations with the United States. Bush immediately responds by promising a new, more balanced initiative for peace in the Middle East, including support for a Palestinian state.

We all know what followed the next month.

Why in Hell is OUR own government still hiding the 28 redacted pages of the 9/11 report?

Have a good fvcking day.

Right.

Why in the hell would we want to help the Yemenis who are allied with Iran, by disarming our ally Saudi Arabia?

Do you have any concept how stupid that sounds?

Right.

Same old tired lies!

The Saudis wanted nothing more than to get their hands on bin Laden! Why do you find it necessary to lie about something so easily disproved?
Disprove it then. I say it has already been proven that Bush went after the wrong people; YouTube

v=B5FaMbnINwc

ttps://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/who-was-the-founder-of-isis/

Last edited:

Right.

Why in the hell would we want to help the Yemenis who are allied with Iran, by disarming our ally Saudi Arabia?

Did she say a thing about disarming anyone?

Right.

Why did we get involved either way? Answer, money interests, that's why. Donald Trump’s Worst Deal

Why are we allying with Trump who tried to do business with the Iranian Revolutionary guard? Do you have any idea of how stupid that is?

Warning Graphic images.

Well, at least we can all rest easy at night knowing that Donald Trump's many investments in Saudi Arabia will be just fine, while millions in Yemen die slow, agonizing deaths.

Have a good fvcking day.

Did you forget that we are the world's largest producer of oil right here in the good ol' US of A?

Good, so get the hell out of the ME.

Warning Graphic images.

All this, while Trump supports SA. But then, Trump and his family have big business in SA, so who gives a .... about 14 million starving people right?

No, they don't have "big business in SA," although they've done business there in the past, as they have in countries all over the world. Right now they have no ongoing business in S.A. The only stink is about Saudi's staying at the Trump International Hotel in D.C. which is really silly, if you ask me. The Trump business has hotels. Foreign dignitaries come to D.C. They need a place to stay. I don't see what the fuss is about. C'mon.

Trump's claim of no Saudi financial ties is misleading

So 20% of the imports are being blocked by Saudi's. 80% come in through Hodeidah, and people are worried about potential damage to the port and future shipments getting through. The Saudi's are no longer blocking that port, after international insistence that they knock it off.

If you want to know what I think, Trump has made friends with the Royal family over the years, with all his previous business deals there, and he was very impressed and pleased with how they treated him on his first overseas visit. Ego is everything, and his personal opinion is next most important. That is our President. He doesn't care about human rights or starving babies in shit hole foreign nations and he doesn't care what the CIA or anyone else has to say about guys he likes. We should have learned that from the dealings with Putin. Trump LIKES the Crown Prince and his dad, no doubt, and that's all there is to it. Simple and unalterable.

Warning Graphic images.

Have a good fvcking day.

NO! I did not forget that, and I also know that we also SELL that oil instead of keeping it home, but no one has ever given me a good answer as to why the President and so many others keep warning that we must have the Saudi's goodwill and there will be economic disaster if we piss them off and there will be a giant Depression and blah blah blah.

Warning Graphic images.

No, they don't have "big business in SA," although they've done business there in the past, as they have in countries all over the world. Right now they have no ongoing business in S.A. The only stink is about Saudi's staying at the Trump International Hotel in D.C. which is really silly, if you ask me. The Trump business has hotels. Foreign dignitaries come to D.C. They need a place to stay. I don't see what the fuss is about. C'mon.

So 20% of the imports are being blocked by Saudi's. 80% come in through Hodeidah, and people are worried about potential damage to the port and future shipments getting through. The Saudi's are no longer blocking that port, after international insistence that they knock it off.

If you want to know what I think, Trump has made friends with the Royal family over the years, with all his previous business deals there, and he was very impressed and pleased with how they treated him on his first overseas visit. Ego is everything, and his personal opinion is next most important. That is our President. He doesn't care about human rights or starving babies in shit hole foreign nations and he doesn't care what the CIA or anyone else has to say about guys he likes. We should have learned that from the dealings with Putin. Trump LIKES the Crown Prince and his dad, no doubt, and that's all there is to it. Simple and unalterable.

Don't be naive. Turning his business over to his family is a precursor back to him, for which he is still the beneficiary; ime.com/4629308/donald-trump-business-deals-world-map/

Have a good fvcking day.

NO! I did not forget that, and I also know that we also SELL that oil instead of keeping it home, but no one has ever given me a good answer as to why the President and so many others keep warning that we must have the Saudi's goodwill and there will be economic disaster if we piss them off and there will be a giant Depression and blah blah blah.
They don't have an answer. Which is why you haven't been given one.

This will not end until the Iranian paramilitaries are defeated..................Yemen isn't Iran.......neither is it Saudi Arabia........But Iran came there to get in Saudi Arabia's back yard..................These 2 countries are basically at War with each other without going toe to toe on each others turf..................

This issue will end when one side or the other wins................I don't see any other solution........and we aren't going to side with Iran.................

Warning Graphic images.

You don't have to think about Trump and his business deals with the Royal family. We already know it. Just like his business deals with the Iranian guard and building hotels with their protection. It's all about money for Trump. Nothing else!

Why do you think he is desperate to lift sanctions with Russia? Because he is in on the half a trillion dollar oil deal in the Kara sea, where Rosneft and Exxon share an interest. Remember Rex Tillerson? Lol! The Russians helped Trump get elected so he would lift sanctions for that very oil deal.

This will not end until the Iranian paramilitaries are defeated..................Yemen isn't Iran.......neither is it Saudi Arabia........But Iran came there to get in Saudi Arabia's back yard..................These 2 countries are basically at War with each other without going toe to toe on each others turf..................

This issue will end when one side or the other wins................I don't see any other solution........and we aren't going to side with Iran.................
And why should we side with anyone? SA is as responsible for the 14 million as anyone. And so are we for supporting SA.

You can pretend that you haven't got shit on your hands when you pass it on to someone else. But when you do, you'll still need a lot of toilet paper to wipe the rest of it off your hands, if you think no one ever saw it to begin with. Know what I mean?

Forum List

Back