‘Million Women March’ To Storm D.C. For Trump Inauguration

The women will walk right over the con, far right and alt right asses.

Mama is coming, dorks, and she is not happy.
-------------------------- morning Jake , hows it hangin Sur eh :afro: . Anyway , just for your information I hear that lots of smart women voted for the Trump as they were worried about the futures of their kids and were worried about 'Islamic state' and worried about immigration messing up their kids schools .

Took women 70 years of getting arrested, jailed, and their asses beaten to get the vote. But that's america ya know.

You know you're allowed to leave, right?

I know my history. And yeah, I have lived abroad/elsewhere as well. And may again. I am also free to observe. And you are free to be upset about it.
---------------------------------------------------------------- not upset , I like when fureigners visit the board and try to advance their foreign ideas and un-American foreign ways of thinking Harcourt Fenton .

Took women 70 years of getting arrested, jailed, and their asses beaten to get the vote. But that's america ya know.

I know my history. And yeah, I have lived abroad/elsewhere as well. And may again. I am also free to observe. And you are free to be upset about it.
---------------------------------------------------------------- not upset , I like when fureigners visit the board and try to advance their foreign ideas and un-American foreign ways of thinking Harcourt Fenton .

Born and raised here shoog, same county as Rush Limbaugh.

Wonder if Carrie Nation will be there with her ax ?

carrienation.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-12_9-0-7.jpeg
    upload_2016-11-12_9-0-7.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 29
January in Washington…not going to happen.

How you holdin' up?

Super. You?
Meh. The euphoria wears off with the realization that the battle is eternal.

Euphoria? Interesting.

Please, don't make me rub it in by being an ass. I asked a serious question out of empathy. If you don't want to take it that way, let's just leave it at that.

---------------------------------------------- foreign travel and unamerican theory has messed up the thinking of lots of otherwise decent people , so don't feel alone Fenton . See feckhead 'john ketchup kerry' and illary for examples of 'feckheads' that are proud of their fureign travel and unamerican ideals Fenton !!

It is hilarious how these dingbats think that their silly little masochistic march somehow overshadows the votes of the majority of the states majorities.

Thirty one stats popular votes say you harpies should take a long hike off a short pier, bitches!

---------------------------------------------- foreign travel and unamerican theory has messed up the thinking of lots of otherwise decent people , so don't feel alone Fenton . See feckhead 'john ketchup kerry' and illary for examples of 'feckheads' that are proud of their fureign travel and unamerican ideals Fenton !!

You get nothing to say about my thoughts hon, I am free.

It is hilarious how these dingbats think that their silly little masochistic march somehow overshadows the votes of the majority of the states majorities.

Thirty one stats popular votes say you harpies should take a long hike off a short pier, bitches!

Just stay in your safe space and post anonymously.

They all need to sync their cycles and drop off their tampons in front of the White House.
If Trump had said something like that you would have claimed it was proof he was a sexist.

I'm not running for President.
So are you saying it's ok to be a sexist if you are not running for president or are you saying it's ok to lie about a presidential candidate being a sexist?

First off, what's sexist about a bunch of women throwing their bloody tampons at the White House as a protest against misogynist Trump? Secondly, I'm saying I don't have to worry about what I say as much as a person who is running for or is the President. They are supposed to lead by example... they are supposed to be the best representation of America.

Forum List

Back