Millennial Woman: I Had to Marry an Older Man to Find a Masculine Mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was around Don a lil at Doral the mid eighties.Nice guy. Funny as hell and flat cool.
He was pretty tight and fairly tall, but certainly no badass by any means. He had guys near him that could fuck up Big George...even back then.
NEVER fuck with any mafia.

Guess that you've never seen the show "Last Man Standing" with Tim Allen. And, that should be a sitcom that you would like, as Tim Allen's character is a successful businessman who is right wing and supports Trump.
Yes, I've seen the show.
The Tim Allen character is seen by the people around him as a likable oddball.
While the wife is well grounded and rational. ... :cool:

Many women are completely turned off by the metrosexual Beta males.
But their hope of finding a masculine Alpha male is becoming more difficult all the time. ... :cool:
ALL women are turned off by them. Even if they date them or even marry them, they never respect them.

. . . . . I am a college-educated white woman, and I am in my twenties. And I find the men around me to be completely unattractive. I look for men that have masculine traits, that have that confidence that you were talking about, like you have and like Trump has.
Typical lesbian trophy wife. She's after the big diamond ring, the high society, the inheritance as a rich widow. Sneaks a testosterone blocker into the guy with an insulin needle while he's asleep. She wants an older guy who can't have sex.

Every sitcom on TV about a family. Portrays the father as a bumbling fool who never makes the right decisions and is the joke of the family.
While the mother is wise, and always knows the correct answer to resolve every situation. ... :cool:

Guess that you've never seen the show "Last Man Standing" with Tim Allen. And, that should be a sitcom that you would like, as Tim Allen's character is a successful businessman who is right wing and supports Trump.
That's why it's so popular.
It's also why it was canceled, and then brought back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back