Millennial Woman: I Had to Marry an Older Man to Find a Masculine Mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020
Millennial Woman: I Had to Marry an Older Man to Find a Masculine Mate

CALLER : . . .
. . . . . I am a college-educated white woman, and I am in my twenties. And I find the men around me to be completely unattractive. I look for men that have masculine traits, that have that confidence that you were talking about, like you have and like Trump has.

RUSH: Well, that came up yesterday, and somebody called and said, “No, no, women do want that, Mr. Limbaugh.” This is why they’re having to find men that are much older than they are, because the men that are near them in age are not exhibiting confidence or masculinity to one degree or another.

CALLER: You know, Rush, it’s so funny you had to say that because I had to marry a man in his forties to find that, and I’m 27. And, you know, it took finding somebody a lot older than me that’s, you know, from central America — I mean from Oklahoma to find somebody that has those traits, because none of the men in my age-group had what I was looking for. And I find it just to be totally unimpressive

RUSH: You would agree with the premise, then, that masculinity, male masculinity is something that we are missing in the current generation, Millennial generation in men and that it’s a problem?

CALLER: Oh, I absolutely would agree with that. I mean, I went to a public university and got my graduate degree as well, and in both of those settings, the men were just — they lacked that confidence. They didn’t have the voice. They acted like they were walking on eggshells like they didn’t know what they thought about anything, and yeah, it is a problem —

There is no doubt to all of us who have been alive long enough to see the VERY clear difference.
Not many young men have ANY idea of what a man really is, and the value of men in society. Hollywood ridicules men as a matter of practice in sit-coms. In movies now, one after another, the roles of men and women have reversed. Women are now in charge and men are subservient. And too stupid to figure anything out.

• Banned
There is no doubt to all of us who have been alive long enough to see the VERY clear difference.
Not many young men have ANY idea of what a man really is, and the value of men in society. Hollywood ridicules men as a matter of practice in sit-coms. In movies now, one after another, the roles of men and women have reversed. Women are now in charge and men are subservient. And too stupid to figure anything out.
You are correct

It’s been that way in entertainment for years. Probably since the 80’s.

It's worse now. I agree of course, but today it is downright silly.
Take the series 'The Vikings". The wife and I liked it a lot. I did not mind that it had strong female characters, and included women fighting in battles... obviously didn't happen... but I get it. You want gals to like the show too. So fine.
But by season 4 or 5... suddenly women were controlling everything. On both sides!! The Vikings and the English. All the men were too busy grunting and acting like hyenas and horny monkeys.. thank God the women got in charge... save the day!!
Take that times 100 other shows.
Another show we like... Naked and Afraid... suddenly in season 9, show after show, the men fail and drop out and the women are the ones being the heroes! They were picking out these super muscle head guys whose bodies need, literally, 3 - 4000 calories a day... OBVIOUSLY they were going to fail. And they did. Never picked these goons before...why now??... so men look like giant buffoons while the superior women are really the survivors.

My brother is 61. He's in pretty phenomenal shape for his age and, since he's single, the ladies take note.

One such young lady, who's is as fine as the day is long, has been pursuing him for the last several years. She's 36 years old. Well, I guess they got down to business the other night and, when I saw her I just smiled at her and all she could say was "Holy shit!"

According to her, the 20 and 30-somethings she'd been dating just don't have what it takes...

Every sitcom on TV about a family. Portrays the father as a bumbling fool who never makes the right decisions and is the joke of the family.
While the mother is wise, and always knows the correct answer to resolve every situation. ... :cool:

I blame Alan Alda

Take the series 'The Vikings". The wife and I liked it a lot. I did not mind that it had strong female characters, and included women fighting in battles... obviously didn't happen... but I get it. You want gals to like the show too. So fine.
But by season 4 or 5... suddenly women were controlling everything. On both sides!! The Vikings and the English. All the men were too busy grunting and acting like hyenas and horny monkeys.. thank God the women got in charge... save the day!!
Another show we like... Naked and Afraid... suddenly in season 9, show after show, the men fail and drop out and the women are the ones being the heroes! They were picking out these super muscle head guys whose bodies need, literally, 3 - 4000 calories a day... OBVIOUSLY they were going to fail. And they did. Never picked these goons before...why now??... so men look like giant buffoons while the superior women are really the survivors.
I agree it’s gotten ridiculous. Hollywood clearly doesnt know the female audience. They aren’t interested in watching a bunch of women pretending to be men. They want hot men kicking ass and saving the day. See Chris Hemsworth,Jason Mamoa,Henry Cavill etc. Then they like romance and not two same sex couples going at it either. Not sure who Hollywood thinks they are catering to with this crap...but it’s not women.

I agree it’s gotten ridiculous. Hollywood clearly doesnt know the female audience. They aren’t interested in watching a bunch of women pretending to be men. They want hot men kicking ass and saving the day. See Chris Hemsworth,Jason Mamoa,Henry Cavill etc. Then they like romance and not two same sex couples going at it either. Not sure who Hollywood thinks they are catering to with this crap...but it’s not women.

The Blue Gin has spoken.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Every sitcom on TV about a family. Portrays the father as a bumbling fool who never makes the right decisions and is the joke of the family.
While the mother is wise, and always knows the correct answer to resolve every situation. ... :cool:

Guess that you've never seen the show "Last Man Standing" with Tim Allen. And, that should be a sitcom that you would like, as Tim Allen's character is a successful businessman who is right wing and supports Trump.

I think its strange. I'm an old guy, albeit unusually long-ish hair and 30~some year olds actually advance....because I can generally out work, or kick ass ,on hubby-bro-dad or other. I feel like one of those biker assholes but never looked that part.It has to be assertiveness because it damn sure aint looks !

There are so many TV shows and movies now featuring female secret agents and women warriors who weigh about 120 pounds and are tall and thin like super models.
They go around beating the crap out of large muscular men like it's no big deal. Sometimes three of four men at a time.
Just another hollyweird feminist delusion. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

There are so many TV shows and movies now featuring female secret agents and women warriors who weigh about 120 pounds and are tall and thin like super models.
They go around beating the crap out of large muscular men like its no big deal. Sometimes three of four men at a time.
Just another hollyweird feminist delusion. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:
I'm old... 25 years back I'da give the Rhonda Ralfer bitch an ass whoopin. OTOH she'd have been in fourth grade ?

Thats why Married With Children is the best, the man is the center of the show. The wife was a bimbo and the kids were morons, Al Bundy was the awesome one. All those scenes of him insulting fat women at the shoe store were epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back