Militray service and politics

Don't even try that, troop. One can "be" ROTC until commissioning. You have obviously never served.

Nice try, idiot.

One is not "ROTC" that is a form of officer training so one can't be ROTC. One is/was either a cadet or midshipmen in ROTC.

Like I said you have 0 seconds in the military, so shut the fuck up.

....and you have zero seconds in the military.

The recruit that drops out of bootcamp has more time than you and Obamination.

:lol: You are not a vet, certainly not an officer, certainly not ROTC, and I bet if you enlisted you were Chapter 5'd out in basic or boot training.

John Kerry was not a war hero he was and still is a fucking liar who descrated any honor he had when he pitched his ribbons.

He could pitch his medals all he wanted. And he ended up being right about Viet Nam....maybe that's the worst crime of all.

What would you know about honor OTH. You lied about your sexuality when you enlisted and you served dishonorably.

Where does THAT conclusion originate? "Lied about your sexuality"? "Served dishonorably"? My father never mentioned being ASKED.*

*Imagine IF our military leaders had INVESTIGATED the sexual orientation of all who volunteered after 12/07/41. We might now be speaking German...........

Bill Clinton (D) - legally dodged service, bringing his non service up, off-limits.
GWB (R) - Served, his service was attacked.

Very well. Now, Soggy, show me where it was off limits for you to refer to Bill Clinton legally dodging service.

I never did.... he took available, legal means to avoid service, a great many did... it ain't for everyone.

You never did?

You didn't say this?

(R) - Fair game
(D) - Off Limits.

He could pitch his medals all he wanted. And he ended up being right about Viet Nam....maybe that's the worst crime of all.

What would you know about honor OTH. You lied about your sexuality when you enlisted and you served dishonorably.

Where does THAT conclusion originate? "Lied about your sexuality"? "Served dishonorably"? My father never mentioned being ASKED.*

*Imagine IF our military leaders had INVESTIGATED the sexual orientation of all who volunteered after 12/07/41. We might now be speaking German...........

Hey stupid, they did ask when you enlisted, and if you lied like bodey did and got caught, you got an other than honorable discharge. Come back when you know what fuck you are talking about.

As a ROTC cadet I was an E-3 in the Reserve until I completed the program as an O-1, only a former ROTC cadet would know that, dumbfuck.

Don't even try that, troop. One can "be" ROTC until commissioning. You have obviously never served.

Nice try, idiot.

One is not "ROTC" that is a form of officer training so one can't be ROTC. One is/was either a cadet or midshipmen in ROTC.

:lol: You are not a vet, certainly not an officer, certainly not ROTC, and I bet if you enlisted you were Chapter 5'd out in basic or boot training.

Nice try, idiot.

....and you have zero seconds in the military.

The recruit that drops out of bootcamp has more time than you and Obamination.

uh.....scuse me?

You just exposed yourself.

Idiot.

As a ROTC cadet I was an E-3 in the Reserve until I completed the program as an O-1, only a former ROTC cadet would know that, dumbfuck.

Nice try, idiot.

Don't be stupid. Of course a non- cadet could know that.

Jughead, do you think touting yourself as THE Jarhead impresses people here?

You should've picked a different moniker instead of draping yourself as The Marine here.

My Marine friends would laugh in your face, jughead. Now, run along.

Nice try, idiot.

uh.....scuse me?

Idiot.

You, son, are the jughaid here. You drink a beer, and you think your high school ROTC somehow became the real thing. Not cool.

You should've picked a different moniker instead of draping yourself as The Marine here.

Nice try, idiot.

uh.....scuse me?

Idiot.

Nice try, idiot.

uh.....scuse me?

Idiot.

sounds good to me.
Have a great day!

The point is this.. many on the left made hay of Bush's service, bashed McCain as a traitor, said it was ok for Clinton to avoid the draft, and touted Kerry's less than honerable discharge.

It's a little all over the map.

You, son, are the jughaid here. You drink a beer, and you think your high school ROTC somehow became the real thing. Not cool.

uh.....scuse me?

Idiot.
lol...

you want to know why I know Bodecea is true military?
Becuase she didnt argue when I accused her of being an imposter.

Enough siad there.

Oh please tell us again about your lesbian friends in the Army motorpool back in the 80s again, it sounds like something from the movie Stripes.

Do you pull your "war stories" from military movies? Did you use sticky bombs to blow up tanks? Did you fly a P-51 through downtown LA shooting at a Army Air Corps bomber than ended up in the La Brea tar pits? Or was that you the MG crying over the movie Dumbo in the theater while the troops rioted in the streets?

Hmmm . . . the only discharg on file for Kerry is Honorable. Got more on it than that? I mean not conjecture, but actually something?

Based on your grasp of the English language, I don't doubt you were an enlisted jughead.

lol...

you want to know why I know Bodecea is true military?
Becuase she didnt argue when I accused her of being an imposter.

Enough siad there.

A simple story from a time in the maintenace battalion, and you go bezerk on it. :lol:

You look absolutely boot here. Keep it up. :lol:

Oh please tell us again about your lesbian friends in the Army motorpool back in the 80s again, it sounds like something from the movie Stripes.

Do you pull your "war stories" from military movies? Did you use sticky bombs to blow up tanks? Did you fly a P-51 through downtown LA shooting at a Army Air Corps bomber than ended up in the La Brea tar pits? Or was that you the MG crying over the movie Dumbo in the theater while the troops rioted in the streets?

Forum List

Back