Military will build border wall if Pelosi, Schumer don't agree to pay for it: Trump

Go Nuclear ! A simple majority. The country can’t afford to play this nonsensical political games over and over.!

"If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!"

Republicans leading the House and Senate support Trump’s aggressive push for funding. But they need Democrats to support the proposal in the Senate to pass the 60-vote threshold, complicating any funding negotiations.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

It just simply shows that your moron POTUS doesn’t know what he is talking about.

Dude...... You still need funding for the materials to build the wall.
What do you think the extra BILLIONS in the military bill are for...more money to IRAN, as the traitorous Obomanation did?

Transparency?

You mean like payments to hookers?

You mean like colluding with Russians in Trump Tower?

Show us the tax returns!

Cockroach Donald HATES when light is shed on his affairs.

LMAO!!!!!!

View attachment 234131
I don't see a tax return in that copy and paste job, rube.

It's a pity you have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.
What’s the big deal with tax returns? Trump is rich we all know that. Did I get to see Nancy’s,diane’s, chucks or any of the other crybabies tax returns. It would be interesting to see how much those 3 benefited from the governments till. All became millionares on their government salary. Not likely.

It’s a very big deal to see Trump tax returns just like any other POTUS.
He is hiding it........ Proves he is a corrupt, unethical, hypocrite bastard POTUS.

Go Nuclear ! A simple majority. The country can’t afford to play this nonsensical political games over and over.!

"If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!"

Republicans leading the House and Senate support Trump’s aggressive push for funding. But they need Democrats to support the proposal in the Senate to pass the 60-vote threshold, complicating any funding negotiations.

The Senate will not go nuclear because top republicans in the Senate are against it. The reason for doing so has to be a lot greater than building a section of wall that will take years to complete and will have virtually no impact on current problems.

The Chief of Staff agreed to using the military to build a wall, but with the proviso that he gets the money which comes backs to congressional appropriation.

Trump has had several opportunities to get funding for his wall this year but do to his lack of attention or just plain lack of political knowledge, he blew it. Now it appears Congress is ready to let the government shutdown and let trump take the fall as they prepare for their Christmas recess.
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Last edited:
Its a misuse of power, according to General McChrystal.
pn3fukbyda421.jpg

And Posse Comitatus Act
Is McChrystal the COC or is it President Trump who can direct military finances where he seems it is needed?...Sounds like the Gen. Is a Obomanation supporter!
McChrystal came along long before Obama.
McChrystal was responsible for death of alqaidi leader in iraq.

Posse Comitatus Act prevents military from building a wall.
koscopom8a421.jpg
McChrystal owes at least 1 star to the obomanation as obama was purging almost 200 high ranking officers that did not agree with him....McChrystal was NOT one of these...posse Comitas act has NOTHING TO DO WITH SEA BEES BUILDING A WALL!!!....DAMN, JUST SPEW OUT SHIT WHY DON'T YOU!

They still need congressional authorization for the money.
No, all Trump needs is a military budget passed and he signs...part of keeping the govt from shutting down!
which theatre of the Globalism of our alleged wars on crime, drugs and terror, get to get their funding reduced to cover it?

Transparency?

Show us the tax returns!

LMAO!!!!!!

View attachment 234131

What’s the big deal with tax returns? Trump is rich we all know that. Did I get to see Nancy’s,diane’s, chucks or any of the other crybabies tax returns. It would be interesting to see how much those 3 benefited from the governments till. All became millionares on their government salary. Not likely.

He is hiding it........ Proves he is a corrupt, unethical, hypocrite bastard POTUS.
Rachel Maddow's Fail On Trump's Tax Returns"

But Madcow did a whole episode on Trumps tax return!

Is McChrystal the COC or is it President Trump who can direct military finances where he seems it is needed?...Sounds like the Gen. Is a Obomanation supporter!

koscopom8a421.jpg
McChrystal owes at least 1 star to the obomanation as obama was purging almost 200 high ranking officers that did not agree with him....McChrystal was NOT one of these...posse Comitas act has NOTHING TO DO WITH SEA BEES BUILDING A WALL!!!....DAMN, JUST SPEW OUT SHIT WHY DON'T YOU!

No, all Trump needs is a military budget passed and he signs...part of keeping the govt from shutting down!
which theatre of the Globalism of our alleged wars on crime, drugs and terror, get to get their funding reduced to cover it?
They don't, I guess you are too stupid to know they ADDED to the military budget, especially since TAX REVENUE is at all all time high due to INCREASED EMPLOYMENT....you ABNORMALS ARE SO EASY!

Didn't read 11 pages worth of garbage, as usual off topic and name calling on page 12.
Since Trump can build the wall using the military I wouldn't bother shutting the government down over it if I were him. Just build the damn thing.

Transparency?

Show us the tax returns!

LMAO!!!!!!

View attachment 234131

You are not making sense.
Is that mean Trump will release his tax returns anytime soon?

You are not making sense.
Is that mean Trump will release his tax returns anytime soon?

Why is it LAW that a multi billionaire business man should let everyone know his business?

Transparency?

Show us the tax returns!

LMAO!!!!!!

View attachment 234131

----------------------------- i'd hide my PRIVATE Tax returns also , just to pizz you guys off Charwin !!

koscopom8a421.jpg

They don't, I guess you are too stupid to know they ADDED to the military budget, especially since TAX REVENUE is at all all time high due to INCREASED EMPLOYMENT....you ABNORMALS ARE SO EASY!
Tax Cut economics is Worthless if it doesn't cover Spending.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

We don't have a general warfare clause we have a general welfare clause.

You want everyone who don't work to get unemployment, open the borders so anyone who wants to come to America and collect Welfare, can. And you want us to do it within budget. What kind of moron are you?

You want everyone who don't work to get unemployment, open the borders so anyone who wants to come to America and collect Welfare, can. And you want us to do it within budget. What kind of moron are you?
Only the right wing is that dumb and only has hearsay and soothsay. Upgrading infrastructure means all foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id.

Most people would come in as "tourists" to get in to the US. Tourists don't need to vote and foreign nationals would have to spend a minimum amount of time in the US before they can apply for an uniform rule of naturalization.

The whore said the Mexicans were going to pay for it. Why the switch? We Americans are not going to pay for his idiocy. To reiterate, the whore said that the Mexicans will pay for it, out of his own mouth. So don' be asking for any money from the people of the United States.

I LOVE watching our ABNORMALS LOSE what little minds they have!

trump-still-your-president-good-witch-of-the-east.jpg
And he’s still a pervert for thinking about sex when looking at a 10 year old girl; and so are you for defending such perversion.
Where does he say having sex, you pervert? He commented on how pretty she is!.....making yourself look like an ass again...you are really good at that!
Like he dated Marla Maples and Melanie Knavs, right, pervert?
John Edward's, pervert!....and those WOMEN were 10?....What an ass keep it up you ARE my entertainment!...ROTFLMFAO!
Perv, show John Edwards salivating over a 20 year old like trump.....

It just simply shows that your moron POTUS doesn’t know what he is talking about.

What do you think the extra BILLIONS in the military bill are for...more money to IRAN, as the traitorous Obomanation did?
Perv, Obama didn’t give our money to Iran.

I LOVE watching our ABNORMALS LOSE what little minds they have!

trump-still-your-president-good-witch-of-the-east.jpg
And he’s still a pervert for thinking about sex when looking at a 10 year old girl; and so are you for defending such perversion.
Where does he say having sex, you pervert? He commented on how pretty she is!.....making yourself look like an ass again...you are really good at that!
John Edward's, pervert!....and those WOMEN were 10?....What an ass keep it up you ARE my entertainment!...ROTFLMFAO!
--------------------- whats wrong with LEGAL 20 year olds . Are they too old for YOU Faun ??

Perv, Obama didn’t give our money to Iran.
------------------------------------------ sure he did , the money was OUR money until 'mrobama' gave the money to 'iran' Faun .

--------------------- whats wrong with LEGAL 20 year olds . Are they too old for YOU Faun ??
The girl was 10, not 20, when he fantasized about her.

Forum List

Back