military was ready to send help to Bhengazi...no one sent them...those guys died...

For the life of me I can't figure out what they were doing there in the first place. When you think about where they were with such a small contingent it just makes no sense. I heard someone compare it to sending 6 marines into Tokyo harbor in a dinghy in 1942.

For the life of me I can't figure out what they were doing there in the first place. When you think about where they were with such a small contingent it just makes no sense. I heard someone compare it to sending 6 marines into Tokyo harbor in a dinghy in 1942.

I believe they were giving guns to the Syrian Rebels…or something like it……they wanted as little attention on that situation as they could, and then the ambassador was attacked and they couldn't contain it…..

They were using the Benghazi Consulate to supply arms to ISIS. That's at the center of this onion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back