Military Families on Food Stamps—Fucking Ridiculous.

Shameful that this is allowed to happen…ever…regardless of politics.

Family Subsistence Supplemental Allowance Ending In September

Not sure what is more distressing….the fact that the program has ended or that there was a program in the first place.
Been that way ever since I was in...in the 70s.

Disgraceful that this is still an issue….
just like in the civilian world = people making the wrong choices

Unlike in the civilian world, spouses often can’t find long-term employment because their service-member spouse may be re-assigned at any time and they have to uproot the family and move with them.
So it’s a false comparison you’re making yet again
housing is the biggest expense--and they get if free
Ten Biggest Expenses of the American Family

Not sure what is more distressing….the fact that the program has ended or that there was a program in the first place.
You go to any town with a military base and the pawn shops are everywhere. They've always been broke and living on the edge.

You go to any town with a military base and the pawn shops are everywhere. They've always been broke and living on the edge.

What gets me about the counter argument is this….

The assistance is need-based in many if not all cases. Whether you’re buying Apple iTunes cards with your money or blowing it at the arcade or souping up your Mustang doesn’t matter…. If you’re able to get assistance, its based on your income; not your spending.

So the argument that the ignorant fuck made about people living outside of their means is completely invalid.

I’m sure some do live outside of their means. That is nothing new.

Ridiculous only during republican administrations? Barry Hussein used to brag about how many new families (including Military) applied for food stamps every month and nobody seemed to be bothered by it.
Please show quotes on that.

you really are an '''ignorant fuck'''
did you even read your own link ????
fewer than 300 people qualify for FSSA worldwide. A 2010 DOD report showed that an E-4 with over 3 years service must have 7 members in their family at Ft. Bragg, or 9 in their family in San Diego to qualify for the program.
there are over a MILLION active duty personnel in the military!!!!!
--and only 300 qualify for the program
2. it's not food stamps
3. the number of kids is the main determinant for getting it
4. they VOLUNTEER --they know or should know how much they are going to get paid
it's not the military's job to pay for you to have a family !!!!!!!

these IDIOTS like you don't think.....it's basic 4th grade math = you take your pay minus expenses ...if you can't afford kids, you shouldn't have them--just like the civilians

...this is one of the major problems in the US--''kids'' having kids when they are not financially and/or mentally ready

my niece had not 1---not 2---not 3--but FOUR kids--with 2 different dads who
both are not staying with her....and only one pays support ..now she gets all kinds of government help --and she can't raise FOUR kids properly by herself

fewer than 300 people qualify for FSSA worldwide. A 2010 DOD report showed that an E-4 with over 3 years service must have 7 members in their family at Ft. Bragg, or 9 in their family in San Diego to qualify for the program.
2. it's not food stamps
4. they VOLUNTEER --they know or should know how much they are going to get paid

these IDIOTS like you don't think.....it's basic 4th grade math = you take your pay minus expenses ...if you can't afford kids, you shouldn't have them--just like the civilians

...this is one of the major problems in the US--''kids'' having kids when they are not financially and/or mentally ready

both are not staying with her....and only one pays support ..now she gets all kinds of government help --and she can't raise FOUR kids properly by herself

I think we should pay the military men and women enough to where the DoD doesn’t create a program to make up the shortfall.

I love the military women and men.
Why do you hate them?

2. it's not food stamps

I think we should pay the military men and women enough to where the DoD doesn’t create a program to make up the shortfall.

Why do you hate them?
I served 8 years --you did not
hahahahaha

2. it's not food stamps

Why do you hate them?
you still are a dumbass--don't try to deflect and use dumbass crap lies

2. it's not food stamps

Why do you hate them?
you keep making yourself out to be an idiot
if you don't have a family --you have NO expenses!!
you are getting paid and have NO expenses
no utilities/no medical/no housing/no food expenses/etc
you don't know crap--I served--you did not

2. it's not food stamps

Why do you hate them?

I agree. But it's not just the DOD that is creating these programs, it's also the various Public Welfare programs. And add the community drives for these families. On almost every Military Base with large family presence, you will find the surround communities doing food and clothing drives for the Military Families where the Husbands and or wive are overseas. It seems little of this is in the news. It's a lot more newsworthy to report Rumps latest psychotic tweet.

Perhaps they should make a little more since they are volunteering to fight for our freedom?
they get free medical and housing--big $$$$$$ there
I was single in the service--but the married members get free food on base--yes?

I hear they also get free travel on their way into combat. Slackers.
------------------------------ many join or VOLUNTEER so that they can see the world Candy .

2. it's not food stamps

Why do you hate them?

I think we should pay the troops enough to where there needn’t be any programs to assist.

Why do you hate the troops!

I don't hate any government employees . I just figure that troops should do their jobs and get paid on payday . My only answer is always that troops VOLUNTEERED for their jobs and they should know the conditions of employment Candy .

2. it's not food stamps

Why do you hate them?

I think we should pay the troops enough to where there needn’t be any programs to assist.

Why do you hate the troops!
---------------------------------------------------- And then after making the Volunteer troops Special I suppose that you'll want them to be UNION eh Candy ??

Ridiculous only during republican administrations? Barry Hussein used to brag about how many new families (including Military) applied for food stamps every month and nobody seemed to be bothered by it.
Phuk ewe

D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V

You never hear Democrats saying they’re willing to hurt the country to try to take down the first black president. Republicans feel Obama had a lot of nerve being black and being president. This is why Republicans are just very awful people. It’s the racism.
But it’s not just the racism, it’s the meanness. Republicans don’t help the middle class or the poor. They spit on them. They only help the very rich, that’s it. They knew they could hurt the country terribly trying to ruin Obama but the rich would be OK.
And they were.
Republicans lost the right to say Obama’s name when they called him boy and tar baby and said he was a Muslim and born in Kenya.
If you are still a member of that odious party, then you are not American. You are racist fascist.

Forum List

Back