Miley Cyrus To Perform Halftime Show At Jan 6th Hearings

Lol. Her body is just ok. Her face has looked better. Her singing is mostly shit. Otoh, except around kids, I don’t give a crap if she is fully dressed are stark naked.
Her face/hair looks like she is trying to look like a 15 year old boy.
Her body is average, and the odd random tats look like someone just scribbled on her with a marker.

Her face/hair looks like she is trying to look like a 15 year old boy.
Her body is average, and the odd random tats look like someone just scribbled on her with a marker.
Her voice sounds a little deep, too. I wonder if she has chosen bisexuality because she thinks she’s a boy trapped in the body of a woman?

Nothing to see here.
Alas. I think God made men wired visually for a reason. The naked female form (assuming the woman is attractive and in good shape) is pleasing to the eye. Even so, and even though Miley is in good shape, honestly, she doesn’t float my boat.

She will be crushed to hear about my view of her, no doubt.

Last edited:
Alas. I think God made men wired visually for a reason. The naked female form (assuming the woman is attractive and in good shape) is pleasing to the eye. Even so, and even though Miley is in good shape) honestly, she doesn’t float my boat.

She will be crushed to hear about my view of her, no doubt.
Calypso Louie once called those features "ornaments", the only thing he ever said that made sense.

Of course God designed women for the pleasure of both man and woman.

Proverbs 5:19
Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Forum List

Back