Mike Pence Subpoenaed By Special Counsel Jack Smith

No you didn't. You said this:
That was one post which you cherry picked. Why did you choose to be deceptive, yet again? Because you’re a hack and because you’re fundamentally dishonest. That’s why.

You are a worthless member of this message board. 👍

To expose your obvious lie you could just go back to my post:

There you will find both clauses of Article I which I quoted and cited.

Last edited:
If he is Constitutionally the President of the Senate, why wouldn’t he be permitted to invoke the Speech and Debate Clause, anyway?

The speech and debate clause says:

United States Constitution, Article 1, clause 6.
Judge Luttig addressed this, and you ignored it.

He is not acting as President of the Senate in this purely ceremonial role.

Last edited:
You also conveniently ignored these:

"those privileges and protections would yield to the demands of criminal process"

Judge Luttig addressed this, and you ignored it.

He is not acting as President of the Senate in this purely ceremonial role.

Wrong. He stated his thesis. I disagree with it.

Again, for the thinking-impaired liberoid lemmings, like you, the Framers placed the Vice President in our Constitutional framework with his official feet in both the Executive Branch AND in the Legislative Branch.

Your most respected airplane lawyer needs to talk to Jonathan Turley, bub.
"My" respected lawyer?
4i6Ckte.gif

All you morons don't know shit about shit. So sit the fuck down and keep your yap shut.

Ted Cruz once said he would've nominated the conservative judge testifying against Trump before the Jan. 6 committee to the Supreme Court

• Cruz, who voted to reject the 2020 election results in two states, has said Luttig is "like a father to me."

Retired conservative federal Judge Michael Luttig, a key witness in Thursday's January 6 committee hearing, was once named by Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas as an ideal Supreme Court nominee.

Cruz, one of six Republican senators who voted to reject state-certified election results on January 6, served as a law clerk for Luttig on the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals and has described him as a mentor. According to the New York Times, Cruz has even said Luttig is "like a father to me."

And during a debate against Trump in 2016, Cruz declared that he would've nominated Luttig to the Supreme Court instead of Chief Justice John Roberts.

"I would not have nominated John Roberts," Cruz said, according to Mediaite. "I would not have nominated him. I would have nominated my former boss Mike Luttig, who was Justice Scalia's law clerk."

Luttig, who served on the Fourth Circuit in Virginia for 15 years, was once on President George W. Bush's shortlist to be appointed to the Supreme Court. The 2005 nomination went instead to now-Justice Samuel Alito.

"My" respected lawyer?
4i6Ckte.gif

All you morons don't know shit about shit. So sit the fuck down and keep your yap shut.

Ted Cruz once said he would've nominated the conservative judge testifying against Trump before the Jan. 6 committee to the Supreme Court

• Cruz, who voted to reject the 2020 election results in two states, has said Luttig is "like a father to me."

Retired conservative federal Judge Michael Luttig, a key witness in Thursday's January 6 committee hearing, was once named by Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas as an ideal Supreme Court nominee.

Cruz, one of six Republican senators who voted to reject state-certified election results on January 6, served as a law clerk for Luttig on the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals and has described him as a mentor. According to the New York Times, Cruz has even said Luttig is "like a father to me."

And during a debate against Trump in 2016, Cruz declared that he would've nominated Luttig to the Supreme Court instead of Chief Justice John Roberts.

"I would not have nominated John Roberts," Cruz said, according to Mediaite. "I would not have nominated him. I would have nominated my former boss Mike Luttig, who was Justice Scalia's law clerk."

Luttig, who served on the Fourth Circuit in Virginia for 15 years, was once on President George W. Bush's shortlist to be appointed to the Supreme Court. The 2005 nomination went instead to now-Justice Samuel Alito.
It is simultaneously possible for him to be a valid nominee for a seat on the SCOTUS and yet wrong in his analysis about the Pence claim.

You libtards are severely restricted in your “thinking.”

Hey Shitty Lawyer BackAgain - here is the text of the Speech and Debate clause:

Article 1, Section 6​

1. The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States. They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

The Vice President, in his role as President of the Senate, is neither a Senator or a Representative.

You're a shitty lawyer.

It is simultaneously possible for him to be a valid nominee for a seat on the SCOTUS and yet wrong in his analysis about the Pence claim.

You libtards are severely restricted in your “thinking.”
I was responding to his claim that somehow Luttig is "my" lawyer, like he's a Liberal, in this dope's (and your) never-ending quest to make EVERYTHING a Left vs. Right issue.

A real lawyer knows how to read.

"My" respected lawyer?
4i6Ckte.gif

Now an airplane lawyer........LOL

Hey Shitty Lawyer BackAgain - here is the text of the Speech and Debate clause:

Article 1, Section 6​

1. The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States. They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

The Vice President, in his role as President of the Senate, is neither a Senator or a Representative.

You're a shitty lawyer.

Hey douchenugget: I quoted it previously. Try to keep up.

Your opinion of me remains of absolutely zero value.

I notice you still haven’t commented on the FACT that the Constitution placed a foot of the Vice President in the Senate, too.

:itsok:

Last edited:
He douchenugget: I quoted it previously. Try to keep up.

Your opinion of me remains of absolutely zero value.

I notice you still haven’t commented on the FACT that the Constitution placed a foot of the Vice President in the Senate, too.

:itsok:
And the text makes clear that it applies to Senators and Representatives. Not the President of the Senate.

You're a shitty lawyer who can't back up your bullshit.

I was responding to his claim that somehow Luttig is "my" lawyer, like he's a Liberal, in this dope's (and your) never-ending quest to make EVERYTHING a Left vs. Right issue.

A real lawyer knows how to read.
Zzz. I know how to read. You communicate in our mother tongue like my ass toots German.

Anyway, everything is a lefttard vs right issue with you. You libtard hypocrites are a fucking funny.

Forum List

Back