Mike Pence Subpoenaed By Special Counsel Jack Smith

Except the ones representing Pence.

You must have missed that.
They're not scholars, Short Bus. They're bottom of the barrel lawyers, like Sidney Powell and Rudy Rubles and Christina Bobb. And lawyers represent their clients, no matter how absurd their argument is.

And?

When does Biden get subpoenaed? He [Biden] has been found with classified documents from as far back as 1974, meaning he stole them.
Biden is a high ranking Democrat meaning he is totally above any and all rules of law. He can do anything he wants and walk away scot-free. That is one of the major problems in this country today. Corruption on a grand scale is another problem and Biden has engaged in that too.

In a well working constitutional republic, one rule of law applies equally to all.

You wouldn’t have clue one about that. You don’t even understand the most basic legal argument,. Syndi. 🤣
Does conservative icon Michael Luttig understand the most basic legal argument, Shitty Lawyer?
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Every actual legal scholar says you're full of shit.
You must have missed this legal scholar:

I believe that he is protected on his legislative functions and deliberations. However, that does not mean that he cannot be compelled to testify on matters outside of those functions. While he can try to raise other privileges, Smith can seek his testimony on the non-legislative matters.

No, you just said 'Articles and clauses'. You weren't specific, because specifics reveal that you're full of shit.
Not only are you lying, but my post both cited and quoted the specific article and clauses.

You are without any question the one who is full of shit. In fact, you are entirely just shit.

Hey BackAgain - when Pence loses in court on this subpoena will you come back here and admit that I'm right? Or are you not a man?
You’re an asshole, Syndi. It’s not a matter of being right or wrong. If the Pence argument fails, it only means that his argument will have been found insufficient. I never said it will work.

Do you practice to be an asshole — or is it fully natural for a scumbag like you?

Does conservative icon Michael Luttig understand the most basic legal argument, Shitty Lawyer?
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Zzz. I don’t give a shit if some other lawyer disagrees with my view. In fact, that kind of thing usually happens many time in almost every case.

Also, in case you insist on missing the point. I have never said the Pence argument “will” work. It’s just that, unlike your ignorant opinion, I maintain that it could; and it has a basis IN the Constitution.

You’re an asshole, Syndi. It’s not a matter of being right or wrong. If the Pence argument fails, it only means that his argument will have been found insufficient. I never said it will work.

Do you practice to be an asshole — or is it fully natural for a scumbag like you?
Why are you tap dancing? You're claiming he has a case. If he has a case he will win. If it's a far-fetched, desperate attempt to interpret the Constitution with a ridiculous argument, he will lose.

And if he is represented by legal scholars, like one of the dumbasses in this thread claimed, how can his argument be found insufficient?

Zzz. I don’t give a shit if some other lawyer disagrees with my view. In fact, that kind of thing usually happens many time in almost every case.

Also, in case you insist on missing the point. I have never said the Pence argument “will” work. It’s just that, unlike your ignorant opinion, I maintain that it could; and it has a basis IN the Constitution.
You're wrong. And I AM saying that it will not work. Because it's already been shot down, with Graham, with Manafort, with Bobb, and with others.

Why are you tap dancing? You're claiming he has a case. If he has a case he will win. If it's a far-fetched, desperate attempt to interpret the Constitution with a ridiculous argument, he will lose.

And if he is represented by legal scholars, like one of the dumbasses in this thread claimed, how can his argument be found insufficient?
Syndi, you absolute retard:

Having a valid claim or having a case is not the same as a guaranteed win.

Damn, you’re a moron.

Forum List

Back