Mike Pence drops out of Presidential race

You stupid ****.

His struggle to raise money and to gain any traction above single-digits in the polls — which are critical metrics for making the next debate stage in Miami in November — reflected the antipathy toward the former vice president among rank-and-file GOP voters, who are still angry that he refused to overturn the 2020 election results at Trump’s request, a power he did not have.

I’ve participated in hundreds of demonstrations in my life, including ones attacked by police, and others where provocateurs started violence. I’ve marched on the Capitol and the White House and the Pentagon. There is zero equivalence between any of those sorts of actions and what that Trump-loving violent mob and our Lame Duck “Commander-n-Chief” tried to do on Jan. 6th, 2021.

What the then still President Trump did NOT do for some three hours — as he was begged to call off the mob —shows his real betrayal and real attitude infinitely more than his phony words about a “peaceful protest” that most rioters obviously didn’t hear or pay attention to.

TWO MONTHS after losing the election and having scores of court appeals go against him, he did NOTHING but watch his supporters as they violently attacked police and seized the Capitol. Like his sycophant the equally old and repugnant Giuliani, he wanted “trial by combat.” Trump betrayed his duty to protect the Constitution and our Republic. For that he should have been immediately impeached.
Lots of words to avoid acknowledging that Trump asked them to be peaceful, and that the FBI won't tell us how many operatives they had in the crowd and what they were there for.

The MAGA Republicans eat their own.
This was the guy Donald Trump picked to be his VP. He was notforced to. How many great people that Trump picked ending up turning on him after seeing what he did first hand.
The minions, like you, worship Trump from a distance. And that is how Trump wants it. He only wants the minion's votes.

Wouldn’t go that far.

Pence is a Christo-fascist authoritarian who supports denying women their right to privacy and using the state to discriminate against gay and transgender Americans.

Like Chaney, Pence supports Trump’s message, he just doesn’t like the messenger.
Well yes, I will not argue that but at least he did not give in to the MAGA maniacs on Jan 6th.
When talking to the minions you need to exagerate, at times, to make your point. Compared to Trump he is a saint.

Forum List

Back