Mike Pence drops out of Presidential race

Yeah because he doesn't take any of the left's bullshit and he makes them shit themselves.
Yea, you are correct.
The United States is, only, for people who adhere to the MAGA plan.
Screw everybody else. They should all get out while the getting is good.
It is the MAGA way or no way.

I think you misunderstand "Charisma." Not to be equaled or thought of as a "mafia boss." It just means you have to keep the audience interest for long periods of time while you speak.

Think of the last time Biden spoke, he either stumbled or said stupid things, fell, said inappropriate things or got lost on stage. How the HELL can America TRUST that? :p
I agree with your definition of charisma.
Think about the type of things that keep people interested and watching.
People love to pay attention to Donald Trump. He is like watching a train wreck. Who want s to watch a smooth running train. It is lot more interesting to watch train wrecks.
Not only is Trump a train wreck, he creates train wrecks. He does not create smooth running trais because they are boring.

Right. I'm sure you would have no problem with a violent mob outside your home attacking police officers and chanting "Hang Semour Flops".
No, I would have a big problem with that.

I just wouldn't blame Joe Biden for it if he had just made another speech in which he spoke disparagingly about "MAGA Republicans" and said we were ruining the country and trying to overturn election results.

I'd blame the violent mob. Imagine that . . .

I'm not a MAGA minion.

Pence had every opportunity to blast Trump for his attempt to overthrow our election results, but he was too much of a coward. If there was ever a moment for a guy to drop his polished politician act, it was this. The guy had his entire family put in danger and responded with measured words to try to ensure that his dead political career could be revived instead of flat-out telling Trump to go fuck himself.
Does that what it takes in today's Republican politics? I think it does.
People don't look at substance, they look at the show. They like the people who talk the big talk, they could care less if they walk the walk.
The MAGA Republicans want a showman, not a serious politician.
Trump is a show man, a con man, a bomb thrower. Is that what the Republicans want.
He follows the teachings of PT Barnum, "there is a sucker born every minute" not the teachings of Thomas Jefferson or the other founding fathers.

Does that what it takes in today's Republican politics? I think it does.
People don't look at substance, they look at the show. They like the people who talk the big talk, they could care less if they walk the walk.
The MAGA Republicans want a showman, not a serious politician.
Trump is a show man, a con man, a bomb thrower. Is that what the Republicans want.
He follows the teachings of PT Barnum, "there is a sucker born every minute" not the teachings of Thomas Jefferson or the other founding fathers.
"Walk the walk"? He chose not to overturn the election results and we're supposed to give him a pat on the back for that?

I understand that the Republican party has fallen that far, but still, no. Praising him for not destroying our democracy would be about the equivalent of praising me for not murdering my neighbor.

He could have stood for more. He could have taken an active stance in telling that orange wannabe authoritarian piece of shit what he really thinks of him. But that's asking too much of Milk Toast.

I just wouldn't blame Joe Biden for it if he had just made another speech in which he spoke disparagingly about "MAGA Republicans" and said we were ruining the country and trying to overturn election results.

I'd blame the violent mob. Imagine that . . .
Oh you're one of those people. Plenty of people saw fault in what Donald Trump was doing. People within his own administration and in his own cabinet.

But not you. Trump did no wrong in your eyes. Good for you. Because cult.

I just wouldn't blame Joe Biden for it if he had just made another speech in which he spoke disparagingly about "MAGA Republicans" and said we were ruining the country and trying to overturn election results. I'd blame the violent mob. Imagine that . . .
B.S. You wouldn’t blame Biden if he called the mob together and directed them to march to your home? If the violent mob was flying huge banners for Biden, wearing hats for him too, breaking into your home, calling you a traitor?

Well, that’s what Trump did to the “People’s House,” our nation’s Capitol, and he did it to try to keep himself in power after he lost the election. That pos should have been denounced by every decent Republican in the strongest terms, including by Pence himself.

But yes, we were damn lucky that Pence did not go along with Trump’s plan, which would have led to an infinitely worse result …a Constitutional Crisis and god knows what else.

Last edited:
I'm not a MAGA minion.

Pence had every opportunity to blast Trump for his attempt to overthrow our election results, but he was too much of a coward. If there was ever a moment for a guy to drop his polished politician act, it was this. The guy had his entire family put in danger and responded with measured words to try to ensure that his dead political career could be revived instead of flat-out telling Trump to go fuck himself.
I don't disagree.
But if your choice is between a boring guy with morals and adheres to the majortity of conservative political philosophies or a con man who has more interest in his own power and whatever it takes to keep it and grow it, screw the country.
How can you take a crooked showman over a person of substance.

B.S. You wouldn’t blame Biden if he called the mob together and directed them to march to your home? If the violent mob was flying huge banners for Biden, wearing hats for him too, breaking into your home, calling you a traitor?
The Capitol is a traditional public forum for protests, my home is not. I notice you didn't complain about the pro-Hamas protesters at the Capitol.

No matter what the mob was doing, though, I wouldn't blame Biden for it. Do you blame Democrats for the pro-life protesters who actually went to the homes of justices to protest?
Well, that’s what Trump did to the “People’s House,” our nation’s Capitol, and he did it to try to keep himself in power after he lost the election. That pos should have been denounced by every decent Republican in the strongest terms, including by Pence himself.
You have to stop believe what MSNBC tells you. Watch the tape of Trump speaking. He asked his supporters to go to the Capitol and peacefully protest. Most of them did. Since the FBI won't tell us, we cannot know how many FBI plants were there to whip up violence.
But yes, we were damn lucky that Pence did not go along with Trump’s plan, which would have led to an infinitely worse result …a Constitutional Crisis and god knows what else.
Sure, Chicken Little. It's a crises when the Constitution is followed.

I don't disagree.
But if your choice is between a boring guy with morals and adheres to the majortity of conservative political philosophies or a con man who has more interest in his own power and whatever it takes to keep it and grow it, screw the country.
How can you take a crooked showman over a person of substance.
When did I say I would take the crooked showman over Mike Pence?

The orange idiot is the last guy I would ever choose.

No matter what the mob was doing … I wouldn't blame Biden for it … Watch the tape of Trump speaking. He asked his supporters to go to the Capitol and peacefully protest…
I’ve participated in hundreds of demonstrations in my life, including ones attacked by police, and others where provocateurs started violence. I’ve marched on the Capitol and the White House and the Pentagon. There is zero equivalence between any of those sorts of actions and what that Trump-loving violent mob and our Lame Duck “Commander-n-Chief” tried to do on Jan. 6th, 2021.

What the then still President Trump did NOT do for some three hours — as he was begged to call off the mob —shows his real betrayal and real attitude infinitely more than his phony words about a “peaceful protest” that most rioters obviously didn’t hear or pay attention to.

TWO MONTHS after losing the election and having scores of court appeals go against him, he did NOTHING but watch his supporters as they violently attacked police and seized the Capitol. Like his sycophant the equally old and repugnant Giuliani, he wanted “trial by combat.” Trump betrayed his duty to protect the Constitution and our Republic. For that he should have been immediately impeached.

Last edited:
I was a veteran anti-war activist during the Vietnam War era, and I was and still am a strong anti-imperialist. A union activist later, I was in two major strikes (both technically illegal). I marched with union brothers against the KKK when they tried to organize a big protest in mostly black D.C. I even joined and brought people to pickets outside the NYC “Tombs” (downtown court & jail) when a black transit worker was being prosecuted (and almost fired) for shooting a professional mugger who attacked him on the job.

There were so many I couldn’t possibly remember. Oh, I was jailed twice and beat up by cops badly once, plus there were minor fisticuffs with rightwingers (even in my own union). I got a pair of glasses broken — lol — fighting with a “left wing” Iranian student mob who supported Khomeini as they tried to break up a talk on a campus where a young Muslim “progressive” woman was the featured speaker warning against Khomeini. They called me “a CIA stooge.” Most of those fools returned to Iran later and got thrown in prison!

Last edited:
Typical reaction of a MAGA minion. The disgusting group that has hijacked the Republican party.
Pence is a man of morals and ethics. He showed that on Jan. 6th.
MAGA despises, ethics, and morals. They have the perfect immoral, unethical, self-serving leader in Donald Trump.
The MAGA movenment is about getting back at a country that they feel wronged them. They are not Making America Great. They are trying to destroy the country that our founding fathers built. A bunch of under-educated, under employed individuals who were sinking in the 21st century.
They have blamed the government and they want to bring that government down
Am I disgusting or deplorable?

Good riddance. :mad-61:

1698532466513.png

Forum List

Back