Mike Lindell's Cybersecurity Expert: MyPillowGuy's Data is "Illegitimate"

Well, I do have to agree with you there.

If you don't believe that there are powerful forces at work, that would potentially kill to maintain the narrative? IMO, you are naive.

From the article;

"Mr. Lindell delayed a scheduled unveiling of his evidence on Wednesday at the symposium."

also,

". . .Mr. Montgomery is a former government contractor who developed cyber tools named HAMMER and SCORECARD, which were allegedly used by the U.S. to influence foreign elections. Mr. Montgomery came forward with the data after he said the tools were being used to influence U.S. elections, according to Mr. Wiebe.

Mr. Merritt confirmed that Mr. Montgomery was the source of the data.

But the data Mr. Montgomery sent contains no packet captures and cannot be used to validate Mr. Lindell’s marquee theory, which he planned to unveil at the symposium, said the two experts.

Mr. Montgomery reportedly suffered a stroke on the eve of the symposium and has not been in contact with Mr. Lindell’s team or any cyber experts at the symposium.

He has been behind several other high-profile conspiracy theories, including allegations that U.S. security agencies wiretapped Trump Tower while Mr. Trump was running for president in 2016.

Mr. Montgomery said he presented the wiretap evidence to then-FBI Director James B. Comey, who dismissed the information. Mr. Montgomery later sued Mr. Comey, alleging a cover-up. The lawsuit was dropped.. . . "

1b8b8a5380b2ebece9aedce623a9993a.gif

"Mr. Montgomery reportedly suffered a stroke on the eve of the symposium and has not been in contact with Mr. Lindell’s team or any cyber experts at the symposium."

Quite the coinkidink!

I ain't makin' any predictions or prognostications, but........but should our political airwaves and web-forums be saying sayonara to Mr. PillowBoy?

This "Cyber Symposium" may.....or may not......be that fearsome straw that fretted the camel so?
I dunno.

But I did see this curious development coming across the newsfeeds:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell opened up the third and last day of his “cyber symposium” in South Dakota visibly distressed, saying that he had been “attacked” at his hotel the previous night.

Mr Lindell said he had been targeted near the elevators of his hotel and that another symposium participant’s house was raided, adding that all the electronics were taken.

“Last night when I got to the hotel, I was attacked,” he said and later asked a woman to join him on the stage to “pray for our nation”.

“I’m OK. It hurts a little bit,”.........

(underlining by my avatar)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will leave it to others to speculate on the impact of this attack, and the loss of those "electronics".

But I did check the Sioux Falls Argus newspaper.

And they reported this afternoon: "Sioux Falls Police said no reports have been made from Lindell about the alleged incident."

Well, as you know, I'm just an ol' farm boy and I want to believe folks when they say something is true.
However, even ol' bumpkins can have at least one skeptical thought, every now and then.

Just sayin'.

I ain't makin' any predictions or prognostications, but........but should our political airwaves and web-forums be saying sayonara to Mr. PillowBoy?

This "Cyber Symposium" may.....or may not......be that fearsome straw that fretted the camel so?
I dunno.

But I did see this curious development coming across the newsfeeds:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell opened up the third and last day of his “cyber symposium” in South Dakota visibly distressed, saying that he had been “attacked” at his hotel the previous night.

Mr Lindell said he had been targeted near the elevators of his hotel and that another symposium participant’s house was raided, adding that all the electronics were taken.

“Last night when I got to the hotel, I was attacked,” he said and later asked a woman to join him on the stage to “pray for our nation”.

“I’m OK. It hurts a little bit,”.........

(underlining by my avatar)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will leave it to others to speculate on the impact of this attack, and the loss of those "electronics".

But I did check the Sioux Falls Argus newspaper.

And they reported this afternoon: "Sioux Falls Police said no reports have been made from Lindell about the alleged incident."

Well, as you know, I'm just an ol' farm boy and I want to believe folks when they say something is true.
However, even ol' bumpkins can have at least one skeptical thought, every now and then.

Just sayin'.

Pretty sure this was the "attack" MrPillow was referring to!

The Country is falling apart, the crime rate is up, about fifty people a week are shot in Chicago, foreign policy is a mess, Afghanistan is about to erupt, energy prices are soaring and the vaccine doesn't seem to work but lefties would rather talk about the "Pillow Guy".

No proof either way. . . and that is how the establishment wants it.

The chaos and argument is more important, and the policy implications which result are what will be important.

Most folks, when this all comes down to it, will eventually support a unified ID that will serve as both a Voter ID, health ID, travel ID, and financial information ID. . . it is a Problem>Reaction>Solution operation.

It will enable folks to even vote via their smart phone/PC, etc.

Whether that vote will mean anything? That will be another debate entirely, which would be ignored.

This, of course, means you need to be vaxed to vote, work, travel, and shop. . . or hell, do anything.

:heehee:
iu

Holy shit. . . that post triggered A LOT of folks that just don't get their information from many sources. . . either that, or they work for the World Economic Forum and BlackRock. :auiqs.jpg:

Fully linked and annotated proof. . . for those in denial of the global technocratic state's plans.

You folks are in such denial it is shameful. :heehee:

Vaccine ID Passports: Merging Your Digital Identity Onto The Blockchain​

The Global Landscape on Vaccine ID Passports Part 3: The Key Implementers of Your Digital Identity onto The Blockchain​

Just a sample of some of the links from the interlocking directorate's own sources for you dupes.

Forum List

Back