Mike Lindell says August 13th...trump "reinstated."

Well...now he has a date. And we have people on USMB who believe this BS...
Oh, this is fun....now I can push a new date with our friendly "The Big Lie" pushers here.
Don't forget. It is Friday, August the 13th....complete with bats and chain saws....Ha Ha Ha....

The Pillow Guy kills me! He shoulda been a stand up comedian.

Sacha Baron Cohen could have fun with him.

Is this one of the years that the world will end on Dec 21st?

That could really be a problem.

Only if Trump is not reinstated...

Scary but it could be the end of life as we know it. Or did that already happen when trump was "elected"?
1625606575552.png

Aug 13th 2021 falls on a Friday. When it doesn't happen, it will be because it was an unlucky day.

Side note

Lindell says his pillows will be worth buying come August too

I'll wait until the BBB changes their rating from an "F" to an... wait, who am I kidding? I wouldn't pay for one of those POS pillows. Have you ever seen one?

Side note

Lindell says his pillows will be worth buying come August too

I'll wait until the BBB changes their rating from an "F" to an... wait, who am I kidding? I wouldn't pay for one of those POS pillows. Have you ever seen one?
A friend gave us one. They are a trumpian, but they hated the pillow. So did we.

The idiot is too stupid to know that all of DC is gone in August.

The Supreme Court is not in session in August.

There is literally no one on the Supreme Court in DC in August to hear his case much less rule on it.

Either he is one of the most stupid people in our nation or he is counting on the trump people to be as stupid to not know that DC shuts down, all of congress and the Supreme Court closes down and everyone is gone.

Wow, the trump people are being played as such suckers and fools.

The idiot is too stupid to know that all of DC is gone in August.

The Supreme Court is not in session in August.

There is literally no one on the Supreme Court in DC in August to hear his case much less rule on it.

Either he is one of the most stupid people in our nation or he is counting on the trump people to be as stupid to not know that DC shuts down, all of congress and the Supreme Court closes down and everyone is gone.

Wow, the trump people are being played as such suckers and fools.

Supreme Court has nothing to say when the several states use their audits to invalidate their Electoral Votes and award them to Trump.

Forum List

Back