Mike Lindell says “300 Million” are Going to Jail for Election Fraud

The reality is that in a proper electoral system, there wouldn't be two political parties.

The people that wouldn't vote Republican or Democrat are being forced to vote negatively against those they hate the most, because they like neither. So, people are being disenfranchised all over.

Now, imagine that every state had say 33% Republicans and 40% Democrats. It'd mean the Democrats win EVERY SEAT. Fair? No, it's not.

In Germany in 2017 the CDU/CSU won 32.9% of the votes and 77% of the seats with FPTP. Do you think that would have been democracy? Hell no it isn't.

The reality is only 50% to 66% of the votes would vote Reps or Dems with Proportional Representation. So, that means up to half of the voters are being disenfranchised.

Yes, the main two parties use money to buy the election. Why? Because people know they have a choice between two parties and in close races they'll manipulate people with money.

In 2020 $298 million was spent on one Senate race in North Carolina (one of the worst gerrymandered states in the House, I might add).

The whole of the German federal elections in 2017 cost $109.6 million.

Why? Because with PR you can't buy elections so easily. How you run your campaign, what your message is, is so much more important.

Which leads to sensible politics.
Germany is already under globalism. We are in transition. Money is transitory to those who control it. Just print it up and push their candidates. And in many cases, they can be competing against each other in elections. Deep Red areas and Red areas are not as infected but still have globalist politicians. Cheney, Kinzinger and Crenshaw are examples.

Germany is already under globalism. We are in transition. Money is transitory to those who control it. Just print it up and push their candidates. And in many cases, they can be competing against each other in elections. Deep Red areas and Red areas are not as infected but still have globalist politicians. Cheney, Kinzinger and Crenshaw are examples.

"globalism"???? You mean people not living in huts hunting their dinner?

We obviously need to enact new laws to stamp out voter fraud.
They do and the prosecutors are assembling a grand jury for it.

"So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.

"The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

"So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

"So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.
"The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”
"So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.
Because of voter fraud Trump was behind by 11k votes. Obviously he wanted that corrected.

Trump's whole life and world view revolves around conspiracy theories.

And he kept repeating the garbage about election fraud and how SCOTUS was going to overturn the 2020 election.

What’s wrong with the Right these days that this loon gets an audience with the President?

The election fraud claims are not illegitimate. The statistical probabilities of the vote count reversals in the swing States fall into the impossible range and therefore there's no question that a crime was committed. Proving it in court is quite another thing. Judges do not make very good mathematicians.

Mike Lindell no doubt spewed out of verbal fart..... Like Joe Biden does everyday. Nobody is going to believe that he insisted on jailing 300 million people. Your opportunistic repetition of that mistake only demonstrates that your interested in nothing but obfuscation and intolerance. That's actually good.

Jo

Is voter fraud an acceptable part of democracy?

Well, in the US it doesn't matter. Because this" voter fraud" doesn't impact the democracy at all. The democracy is weak as water posing as tea.

With Proportional Representation voter fraud would be much, much harder to make any difference at all. In fact it'd be pointless.

But this is about narratives. The Republicans want to cheat, we know this, they have Redmap, their cheating policy. So they tell people there is election fraud every time the Democrats win, because... because people want to believe it.

So they do "legal" gerrymandering and then complain about voter fraud that hasn't even been proven. Like a hunter complaining that people kill animals.....

Is voter fraud an acceptable part of democracy?
It is in Trumplandia.

January 21 2022
Donald Trump, acolyte, and former personal attorney Rudy Giuliani coordinated the filing of forged election certificates by slates of fake Republican electors in five states for the 2020 presidential race.

The Republican electors declared themselves “duly elected and qualified,” and sent signed certificates to Washington claiming to affirm Trump as the winner in five states he had actually lost — Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin.

Giuliani boasted publicly at the time that the fake slates were needed because of his and other Trump supporters’ baseless claims of election fraud.

Officials in some of the states have referred information about the operation to federal prosecutors.

The Republican electors declared themselves “duly elected and qualified,” and sent signed certificates to Washington claiming to affirm Trump as the winner in five states he had actually lost — Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin.
States he lost due to voter fraud. If the fraudulent votes are thrown out, Trump won those states.

Forum List

Back