Mike Huckabee: "Why I’m Endorsing Donald Trump for President in 2024"

meanwhile, Sarah Huckabee Sanders has yet to endorse anyone

246a4f.gif

What is Christian about Biden? Christians know who is evil. They are funny that way.

Joe Biden attends Mass at DC church where he ...​

1679863199373.png
Business Standard
https://www.business-standard.com › ... › Politics

Jan 25, 2021 — At home in Delaware, Biden and his wife, Jill, were regulars at St. Joseph on the Brandywine in Greenville. They alternated between the Saturday ...

pbs.org/newshour/nation/watch-live-president-biden-delivers-sermon-at-martin-luther-king-jr-s-church

If Christians know evil and support Trump, then I would reevaluate what Christians know.

Did the confessional booth catch fire? :oops:

Well does Trump know what a confession booth is as he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who is sorry for nothing that he has done. So ask Trump about the confessional booth and see what he says. Still on his third marriage based on cheating on his previous two wives indicates the kind of guy Trump is when it comes to marriage vows. So we can imagine what he has to say about confession when it comes to his sins. He does not believe he sins.

That why he said in 2020 that he is a a non-denominational Christian. Convenient for a liar to profess that he choose a church that does not worry about confessions. Marriage made in heaven.

Well does Trump know what a confession booth is as he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who is sorry for nothing that he has done. So ask Trump about the confessional booth and see what he says. Still on his third marriage based on cheating on his previous two wives indicates the kind of guy Trump is when it comes to marriage vows. So we can imagine what he has to say about confession when it comes to his sins. He does not believe he sins.

That why he said in 2020 that he is a a non-denominational Christian. Convenient for a liar to profess that he choose a church that does not worry about confessions. Marriage made in heaven.
We are talking about baby abortionist Biden and his FAKE Catholic faith.

We are talking about baby abortionist Biden and his FAKE Catholic faith.
Well it is obvious you want to keep the discussion on Biden and not talk about Trump. Still you want to condemn Biden, yet you have nothing to say about the obvious elephant in the room then good luck with that.

Joe Biden attends Mass at DC church where he ...

View attachment 769804
Business Standard
https://www.business-standard.com › ... › Politics

Jan 25, 2021 — At home in Delaware, Biden and his wife, Jill, were regulars at St. Joseph on the Brandywine in Greenville. They alternated between the Saturday ...

pbs.org/newshour/nation/watch-live-president-biden-delivers-sermon-at-martin-luther-king-jr-s-church

If Christians know evil and support Trump, then I would reevaluate what Christians know.
Wht exactly is evil about Trump?

Forum List

Back