Mike Huckabee: "Why I’m Endorsing Donald Trump for President in 2024"

Wht exactly is evil about Trump?

How about he cheats and lies to his previous wives. I pretty sure that adultery is a sin in certain religions. To bad Trump is not Arabic as then he can have multiple wives.

how about when he wants his troops to take to the streets and protest his arrest. Sending them to the capitol to stop the steal. People were hurt and some were convicted of crimes.

The call heard around the world.
UK president -
He told Trump that Ukraine was ready to buy more Javelin anti-tank missiles from the United States.

The next 10 words that came out of Trump’s mouth — “I would like you to do us a favor, though”

On December 6, 2022, Trump's company The Trump Organization was convicted on seventeen criminal charges. He is listed as the sole owner.

Please, this dipshit gets elected and raised taxes and had a Mexican consulate built to process tons of illegals into the local workforce thus driving down wages and losing jobs for Americans, this fuck-dweeb is a piece of shit.

So you're claiming he's a Democrat and you're going to vote for him?

How about he cheats and lies to his previous wives. I pretty sure that adultery is a sin in certain religions. To bad Trump is not Arabic as then he can have multiple wives.

how about when he wants his troops to take to the streets and protest his arrest. Sending them to the capitol to stop the steal. People were hurt and some were convicted of crimes.

The call heard around the world.
UK president -
He told Trump that Ukraine was ready to buy more Javelin anti-tank missiles from the United States.

The next 10 words that came out of Trump’s mouth — “I would like you to do us a favor, though”

On December 6, 2022, Trump's company The Trump Organization was convicted on seventeen criminal charges. He is listed as the sole owner.
None of that makes him evil. In fact all rather tame compared the assholes running this country. Trump will not sell out America,'they are.

If he was really a Christian, he wouldn't be supporting Trump.
It shows just what a cheap con organized religion has become, doesn't it? Nobody (I hope) is expecting perfection from their fellow man. But you would expect a level of contriteness that apparently is a foreign concept to Donald Trump.

None of that makes him evil. In fact all rather tame compared the assholes running this country. Trump will not sell out America,'they are.
Well evil is in the eye of the beholder. and you may be bias as to the evil deeds of Trump.

well how about another recorded call.

Transcript: President Trump’s Phone Call With Georgia Election Officials​

Transcript: President Trump’s Phone Call With Georgia Election Officials (Published 2021)

I think it’s pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially, Georgia. You even see it by rally size, frankly. We’d be getting 25 to 30,000 people a rally, and the competition would get less than 100 people,

signatures going back in Fulton County, you’ll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people with, whose, who have been forged, and we are quite sure that’s going to happen.

I think I probably did win it by half a mill

wow that is a lot that he seems to know about

It goes on

Is Trump lying or exaggerating the number based on what was told him as there is no way he can know.

RAFFENSPERGER: Well, I’ve listened to what the president has just said. President Trump, we’ve had several lawsuits, and we’ve had to respond in court to the lawsuits and the contentions of — we don’t agree that you have won. He also goes on to say he disagrees with anything from the above statements.

Ouch

RAFFENSPERGER: Well, Mr. President, the challenge that you have is the data you have is wrong.

Ouch

RAFFENSPERGER: You’re talking about the State Farm video. And I think it’s extremely unfortunate that Rudy Giuliani or his people, they sliced and diced that video and took it out of context.

Ouch

It continues with Trumps claims and Raffensperger who has already looked into the claims and disagrees with Trump assessments.

TRUMP: Well, there’s no way they could — then they’re incompetent. They’re either dishonest or incompetent, OK

Referring to the FBI and state officials who investigated

Trump : Oh, I don’t know, look, Brad. I got to get — I have to find 12,000 votes, and I have them times a lot. And therefore, I won the state. That’s before we go to the next step, which is in the process of right now. You know, and I watched you this morning, and you said, uh, well, there was no criminality. But I, I mean, all of this stuff is very dangerous stuff. When you talk about no criminality, I think it’s very dangerous for you to say that.

So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.

GERMANY: The numbers that we are showing are accurate.

This is how evil Trump is that he will bash anybody who does not agree with him. He only likes to hear what he wants to hear. They will be rewarded. If they don't then they must be the enemy and ridiculed on his Truth personal bullhorn. Truth does not matter to Trump as he is the Truth. Well at least when it comes to his Truth social media adventure. Hey get it Truth or Trump! So Georgia is suppose to admit they screwed up in order to please Truth or Trump. Well they made their decision.

If he is willing to ridicule and bully States for his loss, then how can he be for America. He sounds like he is for himself. People should do his bidding.

Well evil is in the eye of the beholder. and you may be bias as to the evil deeds of Trump.

well how about another recorded call.

Transcript: President Trump’s Phone Call With Georgia Election Officials​

Transcript: President Trump’s Phone Call With Georgia Election Officials (Published 2021)

I think it’s pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially, Georgia. You even see it by rally size, frankly. We’d be getting 25 to 30,000 people a rally, and the competition would get less than 100 people,

signatures going back in Fulton County, you’ll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people with, whose, who have been forged, and we are quite sure that’s going to happen.

I think I probably did win it by half a mill

wow that is a lot that he seems to know about

It goes on

Is Trump lying or exaggerating the number based on what was told him as there is no way he can know.

RAFFENSPERGER: Well, I’ve listened to what the president has just said. President Trump, we’ve had several lawsuits, and we’ve had to respond in court to the lawsuits and the contentions of — we don’t agree that you have won. He also goes on to say he disagrees with anything from the above statements.

Ouch

RAFFENSPERGER: Well, Mr. President, the challenge that you have is the data you have is wrong.

Ouch

RAFFENSPERGER: You’re talking about the State Farm video. And I think it’s extremely unfortunate that Rudy Giuliani or his people, they sliced and diced that video and took it out of context.

Ouch

It continues with Trumps claims and Raffensperger who has already looked into the claims and disagrees with Trump assessments.

TRUMP: Well, there’s no way they could — then they’re incompetent. They’re either dishonest or incompetent, OK

Referring to the FBI and state officials who investigated

Trump : Oh, I don’t know, look, Brad. I got to get — I have to find 12,000 votes, and I have them times a lot. And therefore, I won the state. That’s before we go to the next step, which is in the process of right now. You know, and I watched you this morning, and you said, uh, well, there was no criminality. But I, I mean, all of this stuff is very dangerous stuff. When you talk about no criminality, I think it’s very dangerous for you to say that.

So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.

GERMANY: The numbers that we are showing are accurate.

This is how evil Trump is that he will bash anybody who does not agree with him. He only likes to hear what he wants to hear. They will be rewarded. If they don't then they must be the enemy and ridiculed on his Truth personal bullhorn. Truth does not matter to Trump as he is the Truth. Well at least when it comes to his Truth social media adventure. Hey get it Truth or Trump! So Georgia is suppose to admit they screwed up in order to please Truth or Trump. Well they made their decision.

If he is willing to ridicule and bully States for his loss, then how can he be for America. He sounds like he is for himself. People should do his bidding.
Proves 0.

246a4f.gif

Thanks, asshole. Now I'm gonna see that in my nightmares, lol

He's endorsing Trump because his daughter worked for Trump and because he doesn't want to get cancelled by the Trumpbots.

The smart move is for Republicans to unite together to fight Bidenism under their standard bearer.

Its been an interesting primary season, but the winner is obvious and its time for the losers to stand down and get behind the nominee.

Huckabee made the right decision.

The smart move is for Republicans to unite together to fight Bidenism under their standard bearer.

Its been an interesting primary season, but the winner is obvious and its time for the losers to stand down and get behind the nominee.

Huckabee made the right decision.

That comes after the primaries. It always does. Huckabee made the smart decision. But only because he can't go against the Trump tribe. Or better yet, the "Trump Cancel Culture." But then again, Huckabee has never stood for "Fiscal conservatives." He's a "go with the flow" kind of guy. Even if it's flowing through the swamp.
He's just another CINO. Conservative in name only. Now a bias TV entertainer who's market is pro trump & anti democrat.

Proves 0.
It proof that he was wrong and when presented with facts by those in Georgia who looked at all the allegations and found no fraud, he still denies their assessments. Instead he wants them to ignore their investigation and just take his word for it. It proofs that Trump always beliefs he is right and everyone else is wrong who disagree. He then spreads this to the faithful who swallow it hook, line and sinker.

So he tries to strong-arm the state but they fought back with facts instead of innuendo that Trump was trying to push. In the end he was begging for those minimal numbers of votes that would overturn the result.

Yes it probably proves 0 to trump loyalist, Yet evil people deny the obvious, because they are concern about themselves and what benefits them. They do not see the bigger picture if they are not in it.

One of the Ten Commandments is "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor"; for this reason, lying is generally considered a sin in Christianity.

If he was in a court of law and took an oath then it would be perjury. Probably explains why Trump refused to answer any question in his arrangement. He attacks the government then when asked question he refuses to answer. This does indicated that he would commit perjury as he can help himself. I bet he was biting his tongue as he wanted to attack. But hey , I guess he does listen to his lawyer.

evil people want to deceive the gullible, as it make them dependent on the evil one.

It proof that he was wrong and when presented with facts by those in Georgia who looked at all the allegations and found no fraud, he still denies their assessments. Instead he wants them to ignore their investigation and just take his word for it. It proofs that Trump always beliefs he is right and everyone else is wrong who disagree. He then spreads this to the faithful who swallow it hook, line and sinker.

So he tries to strong-arm the state but they fought back with facts instead of innuendo that Trump was trying to push. In the end he was begging for those minimal numbers of votes that would overturn the result.

Yes it probably proves 0 to trump loyalist, Yet evil people deny the obvious, because they are concern about themselves and what benefits them. They do not see the bigger picture if they are not in it.

One of the Ten Commandments is "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor"; for this reason, lying is generally considered a sin in Christianity.

If he was in a court of law and took an oath then it would be perjury. Probably explains why Trump refused to answer any question in his arrangement. He attacks the government then when asked question he refuses to answer. This does indicated that he would commit perjury as he can help himself. I bet he was biting his tongue as he wanted to attack. But hey , I guess he does listen to his lawyer.

evil people want to deceive the gullible, as it make them dependent on the evil one.
GA. looked? My ass they looked. People are still in court trying to get ballot images.

Wasn't it Trump who bashed someone for taking the 5th one time?

Wasn't it Trump who bashed someone for taking the 5th one time?

I sure he has said it numerous times but he did have a different view in 2016 when it concerned Hillary Clinton. Referring to the 5th as a mob thing and indicating that if your innocent there was no need for pleading the 5th. Now the light comes as he sees that it is useful as a mob thing. Instead of accepting it as a constitutional thing.

I am sure being president is a huge ego boost. There are the downsides to it as everything that is say and done in the past can be dug up. President should be seen and not heard.

Forum List

Back