Mike Huckabee Is Right; Now Who Will Be The One To Fire The First Bullet?

The Democrat Ku Klux Klan also lynched quite a few white Republicans too. It took a white Republican senator from Missouri to introduce an Anti-Lynching Bill to Congress in 1918, and it passed through the House of Representatives in 1922. (Leonidas Dyer)
How have today's anti-lynching bill worked out?

People like Huckabee assume Trump isn't actually guilty.

If guilty, Huckabee needs to explain why he believes he shouldn't be charged.

"Right-wing commentator Mike Huckabee is coming under heavy criticism after warning of “bullets” in future elections should Donald Trump lose in 2024 due to his mounting legal woes. “Here’s the problem: If these tactics end up working to keep Trump from winning or even running in 2024, it is going to be the last American election that will be decided by ballots rather than bullets,” he said during his monologue on his TBN show “Huckabee.”

His comments over the weekend are the latest in a line of inflammatory statements from figures aligned with the former president. Last week, Georgia state Sen. Colton Moore told former Trump strategist Steve Bannon “I don’t want a civil war. I don’t want to have to draw my rifle. I want to make this problem go away with my legislative means of doing so.” Last month, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin alluded to a civil war and urged Trump supporters to “rise up and take our country back.” Last year, failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake also issued a thinly veiled threat to Biden, “If you want to get to President Trump, you are going to have to go through me, and I’m going to tell you, most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA.” She said it wasn’t a threat but “a public service announcement.”

Now all of these threats and tough talk sound bites look totally cool on OAN or Newsmax but sooner or later, there comes a time when you have to put up or shut up. The last election, these same threats were made about what would happen if Trump lost in 2020 - and when even something remotely to "take our country back" action happened at the Capitol, these same folks had to play mental gymnastics to distance themselves from it, blame it all on the FBI and Antifa while celebrating it as a great day for American patriots at the same time.

So will this time finally be the time right-wingers stop talking about it and be about it? Will now be the time that right-wingers take a situation where someone threatens to kill or actually kills a "Democrat" and treat that person as a hero; instead of trying to call it a false flag and distance yourself from it? In fact, why wait for someone random wackjob to do it, when will you start practicing what you preach? What are you afraid of? Surely not a soyboy liberal cuck.

The first, second, and third shots have already been fired by the fascists trying to turn this country into a dictatorship.

All of this lawfare they are engaged in is the opening round of the battle. Were the people not armed, the gulag would already be full.

History tells us that when a group of people begin attacking their political opposition with a corrupt judicial system, that that is the last gasp of the democratic form of government.

What is usually next is outright tyranny. The demofascists are marching us towards that ultimate endgame right now.

However, because the population is so heavily armed, it won't be quite so easy for them as it was in the past.

The next few years are going to be interesting.

People like Huckabee assume Trump isn't actually guilty.

If guilty, Huckabee needs to explain why he believes he shouldn't be charged.

He has on more than several occasions, and still does believe Trump is being harassed by a weaponized justice system.

You just never heard him because you don't watch any of the programs he's on.

Senator Schumer encouraged the assassination of conservative Supreme Court Justices saying "they won't know what hit them". Democrats and the media laughed. Barry Hussein used Chicago street gang rhetoric when he said "if they bring a knife we will bring a gun". Democrats and the media laughed. Barry might be guilty of manslaughter or negligent homicide for the death of a Border patrol Officer who was killed with one of the weapons he authorized to be shipped to Mexican drug cartels. The media refuses to deal with it. An unarmed woman was shot and killed by Biden's Cops during the Jan 6 demonstration and democrats and the media implied that she deserved it. Meanwhile lefties pretend to be hysterical about a throwaway comment by the former governor of Arkansas who sells health food vitamins on Fox. Go figure.

I always appreciate the effect it has on you party-of-the-KKK members. Seeing someone confront the fact that their party is the most racist organization in the history of our country is always rewarding for me.

I think Bodie fancy's herself the reincarnation of Ernst Rohm, the infamous homo who ran the Sturm Abteilung till he was murdered by Hitler when he was no longer useful.

It is amazing the close association that violent homos and fascists have.

The first, second, and third shots have already been fired by the fascists trying to turn this country into a dictatorship.

All of this lawfare they are engaged in is the opening round of the battle. Were the people not armed, the gulag would already be full.

History tells us that when a group of people begin attacking their political opposition with a corrupt judicial system, that that is the last gasp of the democratic form of government.

What is usually next is outright tyranny. The demofascists are marching us towards that ultimate endgame right now.

However, because the population is so heavily armed, it won't be quite so easy for them as it was in the past.

The next few years are going to be interesting.
We all can see by your actions how MAGAts hate our democratic form of government.

We all can see by your actions how MAGAts hate our democratic form of government.

No, you mean your fascist form of government. Yeah, we hate that. The US form of government is fine.

I think Bodie fancy's herself the reincarnation of Ernst Rohm, the infamous homo who ran the Sturm Abteilung till he was murdered by Hitler when he was no longer useful.

It is amazing the close association that violent homos and fascists have.
We can all see that MAGAts have a mental illness. Thanks for providing a fine example of that.

He has on more than several occasions, and still does believe Trump is being harassed by a weaponized justice system.

You just never heard him because you don't watch any of the programs he's on.

Well that's true.

I guess the juries will decide, eh?

Forum List

Back