Fani smacks down Jimbo!

Fanny Hill Willis is just another crazy black woman. She will be losing her wig over chicken mcnuggets before long.

Bet Fulton County is majority black.
But I was told majority of black people support Trump, because he was arrested

So isn't it a good thing his case is in Fulton county? I have no idea why he would want to move it to DC....(even tho lots of blacks live there too...but I digress) I mean, he has a good chance to have a number of black jurors -- which is good for him, because they all love Trump...remember?

Trump said his support among blacks has increased 400 times over because of his mugshot

But I was told majority of black people support Trump, because he was arrested

So isn't it a good thing his case is in Fulton county? I have no idea why he would want to move it to DC....(even tho lots of blacks live there too...but I digress) I mean, he has a good chance to have a number of black jurors -- which is good for him, because they all love Trump...remember?

Trump said his support among blacks has increased 400 times over because of his mugshot
Gads you are such a liar. Or just misinformed. Or just a goof.

Richly deserved. If Jimbo even has a law degree, how did he get it!!!
Funny how when "Congress" subpoenas someone on the right, the right must be charged and convicted if they obstruct justice but the left seem to be totally free to obstruct justice when it is a Republican Congress.

Forum List

Back