Migrant Caravan passed through Mexico City. The Aftermath.

Why are they carrying their own countries flag?
Why aren't they carrying American flags?
Something else is behind this.

Yup and I'd like to know who's paying for al of this.

Trucks, food and water. None of that comes cheap for thousands.

Most are the citizens who are doing the food and water and trucks.
They demanded busses and Mexico supplied it.
The organizers behind it is the question that needs to be answered.

None of them need to step one foot into America and I hope our military sends them on their way.

Who the fuck is paying for the trucks and buses to transport them? Who the fuck is paying for at least eight thousand meals a day?
Who is paying for the cell phones and the $200 Nikes?
George Soros!
Already the 'caravan' is becoming a anarchist heaven.
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Exactly what these asshole yellow bellies will bring to the US!
I pity any eight year old girl......or boy in the 'caravan'.
Soros isn't paying for it. Many charities are supporting the march. Some of them, Soros has contributed to. That's it. Catholic Charities and other frighteningly subversive progressive groups like them are big supporters, too.
It's people helping out other human beings, Danny. The only people benefiting from this are the feral Trump supporters who are getting all ginned up a week before the midterms. Vote to save our country!
Oh, please. Spare me.
Who the fuck is paying for the trucks and buses to transport them? Who the fuck is paying for at least eight thousand meals a day?
George Soros!
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Soros isn't paying for it. Many charities are supporting the march. Some of them, Soros has contributed to. That's it. Catholic Charities and other frighteningly subversive progressive groups like them are big supporters, too.
It's people helping out other human beings, Danny. The only people benefiting from this are the feral Trump supporters who are getting all ginned up a week before the midterms. Vote to save our country!
Oh, please. Spare me.
George Soros!
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Oh, please. Spare me.

So ask yourself, if they are fleeing their country, why they are carrying their countries flag?
They don't love America or it's laws.

Color me shocked I tell ya. Just shocked.
I can't believe Mexico can't stop them. Then again, maybe all the people who could have are already here.

A Guatemalan official was on TV last night with Laura and explained that the Liberal Caravan puts their babies and women at the front of the mob for the optics, putting soldiers in a very touchy situation. Sure, they "could" stop them, but the optics would be terrible. If America would have put women and children on the front lines in Normandy, maybe bloodshed could have been saved as the Nazis would not want to be accused of killing defenseless babies.

Fuck optics.

Hell NO!!!!
More optics is a good thing!!

pulsaroptic1.jpg

Yup and I'd like to know who's paying for al of this.

Trucks, food and water. None of that comes cheap for thousands.

Most are the citizens who are doing the food and water and trucks.
They demanded busses and Mexico supplied it.
The organizers behind it is the question that needs to be answered.
-------------------------------------- already been posted that in a conversation between VP Mike Pence and a foreign leader from 'honduras , or 'guatamala' the leader said that the 'venezuelans' are funding the Column or Caravan . Plus of course , the mexicans of all stripes are helping the invaders with food , money , supplies . If the invasion works the mexicans will be invading the USA next week .

I remember the libs hating the flotillas coming in from Cuba escaping a Real Hell Hole. They weren't nearly as lionized. In fact, a lot of them, like little Elian Gonzalez, were sent back at the point of a gun.
I don`t remember anything of the sort. A judge ordered that he be reunited with his father and today Gonzalez has no regrets. Hell hole or not Cuba is a better place than most of the countries in Central America that have been under the thumb of ruthless dictators for several decades. Dictatorships supported by us.
How Elian Gonzalez Feels Now About His Return to Cuba

suppose a caravan of Jumbo Jets started arriving from the Russian Federation or Red China unloading thousands of undocumented people from those countries into JFK or Dulles who are just seeking a better life?

Would the libs be just as accommodating?
----------------------------------------------- Remains to be seen what the TRUMP does PPrince .

So ask yourself, if they are fleeing their country, why they are carrying their countries flag?They don't love America or it's laws.
`
Did you ever watch those old news reels of liberated towns and cities during WWII and wonder where the hell they got all those American flags?

------------------------------------------- respectfully asked but Why would you care if invaders carry the American Flag ?? Of course they carry their enemy flag , thats what all invaders do , If they carried American Flag they would carry it as a ruse as the laughed at Americans .
------------------------------------------- respectfully asked but Why would you care if invaders carry the American Flag ?? Of course they carry their enemy flag , thats what all invaders do , If they carried American Flag they would carry it as a ruse as the laughed at Americans .

So they carry the Honduras flag because they hate Honduras?

OK :eek2:

George Soros!
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Oh, please. Spare me.
George Soros!
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Oh, please. Spare me.
George Soros!
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Oh, please. Spare me.

So ask yourself, if they are fleeing their country, why they are carrying their countries flag?
-------------------------------------- why should they love America or its laws . They are foreigners Peach .

George Soros!
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Oh, please. Spare me.
George Soros!
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Oh, please. Spare me.
George Soros!
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Oh, please. Spare me.

-------------------------------------- why should they love America or its laws . They are foreigners Peach .
they are foreigners and they are invading the USA , They carry their flag because it is THEIR Flag .

George Soros!
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Oh, please. Spare me.
George Soros!
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Oh, please. Spare me.
George Soros!
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Oh, please. Spare me.

they are foreigners and they are invading the USA , They carry their flag because it is THEIR Flag .

I'd have to agree.

If they were, as they say, escaping persecution in Honduras I doubt they would be waving that flag.

The whole thing stinks like day old dead fish.

When they get to the US, and they will and also be allowed to enter our country, they should all be made to reside in Nancy Pelosi’s hometown.
Maybe if they camped out on Capitol Hill Congress would get off their collective asses and actually do their jobs..

George Soros!
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Oh, please. Spare me.
George Soros!
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Oh, please. Spare me.
George Soros!
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Oh, please. Spare me.

They do own it.

When they get to the US, and they will and also be allowed to enter our country, they should all be made to reside in Nancy Pelosi’s hometown.
Maybe if they camped out on Capitol Hill Congress would get off their collective asses and actually do their jobs..
--------------------------------------- build the WALL and repel invaders Moonglow .

--------------------------------------- build the WALL and repel invaders Moonglow .
I'm too old to be doing any masonry right now.

THIS is what the supposed TENT CITY will look like after ONE DAY of having these diseases vermin rounded up....the answer is they come across IMMEDIATELY PUT THEM IN BUSSES and send them back!!!!

Migrant Caravan passed through Mexico City. The Aftermath.

YouTube.com ^

After generously given the refugees food, clothes and hospitality. We're thanked with the remains
Looks like the aftermath of an Obama rally

Forum List

Back