Migrant Caravan passed through Mexico City. The Aftermath.

Color me shocked I tell ya. Just shocked.
I can't believe Mexico can't stop them. Then again, maybe all the people who could have are already here.
---------------------------------- 'mexico' doesn't want to Stop them . Supposedly the Column of invaders is being fed and supplied by 'mexicans' that want to help the invaders . And of course , that simply is common sense to me .

The Honduran Horde is coming here to America, we'll see what happens.

While agree with your sentiment, and fully about the threat posed by the caravan, come on! If you've ever been to Mexico City, well you know certain districts have been trashed since before the 80's.

...but we need more people illiterate in their native language, with no skills and no education. Why? To keep the wonderful D Party alive and well, all while increasing dissension among the American people so the Ruling Class can continue it’s unlimited rule.

The Democrats are not behind any of this, the only ones that get to monopolize on the optics are the GOP and Trump.

Good God woman! Do you ever tire with your partisan bull shit?

Color me shocked I tell ya. Just shocked.
I can't believe Mexico can't stop them. Then again, maybe all the people who could have are already here.

A Guatemalan official was on TV last night with Laura and explained that the Liberal Caravan puts their babies and women at the front of the mob for the optics, putting soldiers in a very touchy situation. Sure, they "could" stop them, but the optics would be terrible. If America would have put women and children on the front lines in Normandy, maybe bloodshed could have been saved as the Nazis would not want to be accused of killing defenseless babies.
Solid logic.... wait, what in the fuck are you talking about now?

While agree with your sentiment, and fully about the threat posed by the caravan, come on! If you've ever been to Mexico City, well you know certain districts have been trashed since before the 80's.

...but we need more people illiterate in their native language, with no skills and no education. Why? To keep the wonderful D Party alive and well, all while increasing dissension among the American people so the Ruling Class can continue it’s unlimited rule.

The Democrats are not behind any of this, the only ones that get to monopolize on the optics are the GOP and Trump.

Well its true isn't it. No more than ever I am anti the majority of the GOP and Trump.

it makes me smile and shake my head in disbelief at NAIVE who think that 'mexico' has any interest in stopping this Column of Invaders , ------ talk about NAIVE people that think mexican government or people Want to stop the invaders . 'mexico' has their own interests and though i get chastised for saying it but mexico is enemy of the USA Ladies and Gents .

Well its true isn't it. No more than ever I am anti the majority of the GOP and Trump.

The Ds have even stated they want more illiterate illegals to keep the party alive. This is what happens when you abandon the working and middle class. They have no choice.

and Now the invading columns are getting on buses and riding in comfort to their next destination .

Time to hide under your bed till after the election. LOL.
Lol
That has nothing to do with it, who the hell wants these fucking deadbeats?
The problems they bring with them are unsolvable... There is no way we can afford that shit.

And the caravan is 100% political

No she doesn't.

These invaders will be kept in tents while they wait for asylum hearings where our judges tell them "fuck you, go home and make Hondurus Great again."

Why are they carrying their own countries flag?
Why aren't they carrying American flags?
Something else is behind this.

Who the fuck is paying for the trucks and buses to transport them? Who the fuck is paying for at least eight thousand meals a day?
Who is paying for the cell phones and the $200 Nikes?
George Soros!
Already the 'caravan' is becoming a anarchist heaven.
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Exactly what these asshole yellow bellies will bring to the US!
I pity any eight year old girl......or boy in the 'caravan'.

Yup and I'd like to know who's paying for all of this.

Trucks, food and water. None of that comes cheap for thousands.

Last edited:
Who the fuck is paying for the trucks and buses to transport them? Who the fuck is paying for at least eight thousand meals a day?
Who is paying for the cell phones and the $200 Nikes?
George Soros!
Already the 'caravan' is becoming a anarchist heaven.
Violence, rapes,robbery.
Exactly what these asshole yellow bellies will bring to the US!
I pity any eight year old girl......or boy in the 'caravan'.
Soros isn't paying for it. Many charities are supporting the march. Some of them, Soros has contributed to. That's it. Catholic Charities and other frighteningly subversive progressive groups like them are big supporters, too.
It's people helping out other human beings, Danny. The only people benefiting from this are the feral Trump supporters who are getting all ginned up a week before the midterms. Vote to save our country!
Oh, please. Spare me.

I remember the libs hating the flotillas coming in from Cuba escaping a Real Hell Hole. They weren't nearly as lionized. In fact, a lot of them, like little Elian Gonzalez, were sent back at the point of a gun.

Yup and I'd like to know who's paying for al of this.

Trucks, food and water. None of that comes cheap for thousands.

Most are the citizens who are doing the food and water and trucks.
They demanded busses and Mexico supplied it.
The organizers behind it is the question that needs to be answered.

------------------------------------------- respectfully asked but Why would you care if invaders carry the American Flag ?? Of course they carry their enemy flag , thats what all invaders do , If they carried American Flag they would carry it as a ruse as the laughed at Americans .

suppose a caravan of Jumbo Jets started arriving from the Russian Federation or Red China unloading thousands of undocumented people from those countries into JFK or Dulles who are just seeking a better life?

Would the libs be just as accommodating?

Forum List

Back