Michio Kaku: God Created the Universe

So why do you call the Christian religion a "foolishing utter nonsense" but not so the belief in atheism?
Because default atheism is not a belief.

What else? I am an agnostics and from my point of view atheism is a belief - nothing else. If agnosticism should be wrong, then perhaps the belief in god is not a belief but knowledge, because Kurt Gödel wrote a mathematical evidence for the existence of god. But I think in the moment exists just simple not any human being, who is intelligent enough to understand what this [mathematical correct] prove of god from Kurt Gödel really means. But I do not see anything what justifies the idea atheism (=anti-spiritualism, materialism) is not a belief.

Atheists simply don't accept a belief in gods. Thanks for asking!

What atheists accept (tolerate) or do not accept (tolerate) is unimportant for me. Atheism is a spiritual belief. It's the right of atheists not to believe in god and to believe in atheism - but it's not the right of atheists to dominate with their belief complete political systems and societies and/or all other serios religions or serios ways to believe.

Last edited:
The quality of this "argument" is only a little better than the quality of the nonsense abu afak and others are doing
It wasn't an argument. It was a statement. Don't use words, if you don't know what they mean.

By the way: "God" and "gods" are totally different expressions
Not to me...I'm not a monotheist or a polytheist...there is zero difference to me, in this context.

Tell me how it is possible that not only nothing exists.
Why? No answer I give would be any support for theism,much less for your religious dogma you slop onto it. If you have a point to make, you can make it without my assistance.

The quality of this "argument" is only a little better than the quality of the nonsense abu afak and others are doing
It wasn't an argument. It was a statement. Don't use words, if you don't know what they mean.

So you do not argue - you are statementing.

By the way: "God" and "gods" are totally different expressions
Not to me...I'm not a monotheist or a polytheist...there is zero difference to me, in this context.

no comment

Tell me how it is possible that not only nothing exists.
Why?

On the very simple reason because I like to know this. It's a mystery to me how god made it for the nature much more easy to exist than not to exist.

No answer I give would be any support for theism,much less for your religious dogma you slop onto it. If you have a point to make, you can make it without my assistance.

I fear I can make everything without your "assistance". But what about the other people of this world here, who need you? Did you decide to leave them all a long time before you will be dead forever?

Last edited:
On the very simple reason because I like to know this
Haha, bullshit. And I don't know why"not nothing" exists. Do you? Nope.

But who cares about "why", anyway? "How" is what we can actually learn about. "Why" is for writers of fiction.

`
4679516_f520.jpg

`
Another hater, mired in the dumbed-down either/or mindset.

If you don't have anything worthy to add, buzz off.

Kaku’s conclusion is pretty is clear.

“The final solution resolution could be that God is a mathematician,” says Kaku. “The mind of God, we believe, is cosmic music. The music of strings resonating through 11-dimensional hyperspace.”

“To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

World-Famous Scientist: God Created the Universe

String Theory Co-Founder: Sub-Atomic Particles Are Evidence the Universe Was Created
Did he clarify which God this was?

“The final solution resolution could be that God is a mathematician,” says Kaku. “The mind of God, we believe, is cosmic music. The music of strings resonating through 11-dimensional hyperspace.”

“To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

String Theory Co-Founder: Sub-Atomic Particles Are Evidence the Universe Was Created

Why and how the big bang came about in the creation of the universe is, of course, a deep mystery. Call that "circumstance" before the big bang "God" if you wish, but that doesn't clarify anything. It is just another word to say it is an unknown circumstance.

However the "God" understanding of the "circumstance" ends right there. There is nothing more to it that tells us that we should pray to it or that it has a moral code or that it micromanages our lives.

The big bang is but a theory...One with a number of holes and missing information in it.

I'm not interested in the moral codes of organized religion....Also, the OP isn't about the big "G" religious deity.

Did he clarify which God this was?
No...Seems to me that he was using the term as interchangeable with "creator"...At least that' the meaning I get.

Believing in a creator doesn't mean you have to buy into organized religion...That's the way I look at it.

The big bang is but a theory...One with a number of holes and missing information in it.
Like what? The actual big bang theory...that a period of rapid expansion occured about 13 billion years ago ...is solid as can be and is pretty much accepted fact. So I am curious what in the world you are talking about.

Like what? The actual big bang theory...that a period of rapid expansion occured about 13 billion years ago ...is solid as can be and is pretty much accepted fact. So I am curious what in the world you are talking about.
Missing matter, for one thing.

Why and how the big bang came about in the creation of the universe is, of course, a deep mystery. Call that "circumstance" before the big bang "God" if you wish, but that doesn't clarify anything. It is just another word to say it is an unknown circumstance.

However the "God" understanding of the "circumstance" ends right there. There is nothing more to it that tells us that we should pray to it or that it has a moral code or that it micromanages our lives.

I'm not interested in the moral codes of organized religion....Also, the OP isn't about the big "G" religious deity.
The Great Singularity, the speck outside the realm of the current structure time/space of the universe creates an immense something out of nothing.
The creation of all matter, space, time, and physical laws from this speck.
Sounds just like belief or faith in a magical deity to me.
The notion that a higher evolved intelligence could have had a hand in our creation or even that of a larger structure such as the universe that we can sense does not impose the belief in a religious God. I also dismiss the either, or position.

According to the mathematics of the theory, there should be a helluva lot more matter in the universe than there is.
False. You mean, according to how we see galaxies rotate and drift. That is an error on your part.

And i don't know who the moron is who wrote that headline for the "express", but old, supermassive black holes are not upending expansionary theory. They are upending our understanding formation of black holes. Expansionary theory is supported by all the evidence, all the evidence is mutually supportive, and it has yielded useful prediction after useful prediction.

Forum List

Back