Michigan township closes schools due to staff having 'negative reaction' to COVID-19 booster shot

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
Michigan township closes schools due to staff having 'negative reaction' to COVID-19 booster shot

"A Michigan township said schools would be closed on Monday after several staff members had a "negative reaction" to the COVID-19 booster shot.

Saginaw Township Community Schools posted an announcement on the homepage of its website, noting that, due to being understaffed, schools in its district would be closed on Monday, affecting after-school programs and child care.

"A large number of our staff had a negative reaction to the COVID booster shot given at a voluntary clinic over the weekend," the notice said. "There is a substitute teacher/staff shortage throughout the state, further complicating the availability to cover those absences."

Comment(s):

Will the American public at large finally see and heed such warnings? Even if they do, will it prevent them or even make them think twice before submitting to the COVID jabs? Something tells me it won't. Good sheep. Baa!

Nah. Hell, if they will take these, when none of them have been FDA approved? Why would they?

"A Michigan township said schools would be closed on Monday after several staff members had a "negative reaction" to the COVID-19 booster shot.

Saginaw Township Community Schools posted an announcement on the homepage of its website, noting that, due to being understaffed, schools in its district would be closed on Monday, affecting after-school programs and child care.

"A large number of our staff had a negative reaction to the COVID booster shot given at a voluntary clinic over the weekend," the notice said. "There is a substitute teacher/staff shortage throughout the state, further complicating the availability to cover those absences."

Comment(s):

Will the American public at large finally see and heed such warnings? Even if they do, will it prevent them or even make them think twice before submitting to the COVID jabs? Something tells me it won't. Good sheep. Baa!
In all fairness, Saginaw has something like less than 46% full vaccinated---I don't think the other 55% or so are going to be jumping to get vaccinated following this.

Those who blindly follow the Gov't don't realize their mistake til it is too late.

Most don't research. Have no clue what the real deal is at all. As the Media is PROGRAMMING THEM to what the Gov't tells them.

Sad really we've come to this.

I wonder if we will reach a point where Biden or one his of administration stand up and say "with parent concerns and teacher shortages and school closures we have a real education problem on our hands. So today I am announcing the education department of the United States where government run schools will be installed in low income areas to teach children"

Comment(s):

They closed the school for a day because too many teachers were feeling crappy after getting their booster, not unlike many people feel after getting the flu shot. This is why schools and hospitals and police and fire depts normally spread out when they give these shots, be it COVID or the flu, so that not everyone is feeling crappy at the same time

Forum List

Back