Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

What are you trying to tell me? That guns should all be locked up or that guns should be kept under your pillows, loaded?
Or something about the ages of children?

Locking up the guns isn't going to go over very well with people like 2A and shooter!
Oh, and isn't determining a person's mental soundness to own a gun, against the law?
Good grief, I don't have time for your babble. I'll make it easy for you, I'm a NRA 2nd amendment supporter all the way. And yes I have gun's, and yes I'm trained etc.

Maybe, if the right wouldn't scream every gd time someone wants to check a back pack about their fucking freedoms then the schools could search them. Until then it won't happen.
Making up bull crap doesn't help you make a valid point just so you know.

LINK! :link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

The truth is, YOU WON'T BACK UP THIS LIE

Do you know it is ILLEGAL for a minor to own/posess a handgun????
Don't you watch the news they bought it for him for a birthday present. It's all over the news just watch the news and learn something for a change.

Don't you watch the news they bought it for him for a birthday present. It's all over the news just watch the news and learn something for a change.
Then you should have no trouble providing a link. YET YOU HAVENT

He is a MINOR. It is illegal for him to "own" a handgun, or even use it EXCEPT UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE PARENT.

YOU STILL REFUSE TO PRODUCE A LINK FROM ANY LEGITIMATE SOURCE

Because you do not deserve one. This is now common knowledge. And the fact that you will cry about it for 4 pages instead of taking 15 seconds to inform yourself shows everyone that you are not honestly interested anyway.

He is a MINOR. It is illegal for him to "own" a handgun, or even use it EXCEPT UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE PARENT.

YOU STILL REFUSE TO PRODUCE A LINK FROM ANY LEGITIMATE SOURCE
Unfortunately I still don't know how to post links half the time when I put them up they don't work so I don't mess with them I figured common knowledge things everyone every informed person should be aware of. This is going to be a monumental test of responsibility over guns in this country. You can't have your cake and eat it too you've got to pay once in awhile and you should when you're guilty of something this heinous.

Because you do not deserve one. This is now common knowledge. And the fact that you will cry about it for 4 pages instead of taking 15 seconds to inform yourself shows everyone that you are not honestly interested anyway.
ALL SOURCES call it the FATHER'S GUN.
Unfortunately I still don't know how to post links half the time when I put them up they don't work so I don't mess with them I figured common knowledge things everyone every informed person should be aware of. This is going to be a monumental test of responsibility over guns in this country. You can't have your cake and eat it too you've got to pay once in awhile and you should when you're guilty of something this heinous.
So many excuses.
1. I don't know how to do links
2. Death Angel doesn't deserve a link that refutes everything he read

Anything to perpetuate a LEFTIST LIE

Death Angel, doing the foot work the left is just too stupid to do.

I haven't have to help these idiots make their own points :laughing0301:

This is the best I can find, and from a NON-CREDIBLE LEFTIST SOURCE:

The parents of Ethan Crumbley purchased the handgun used in Tuesday's shooting at Oxford High School, apparently as a Christmas gift for their son on Black Friday, and stored it improperly

It CANNOT be the devil child's gun, because he CANNOT legally own the gun.

Even if this were true, the devil child is 100% responsible for his actions

ALL SOURCES call it the FATHER'S GUN.

So many excuses.
1. I don't know how to do links
2. Death Angel doesn't deserve a link that refutes everything he read

Anything to perpetuate a LEFTIST LIE
Okay here's one you can believe maybe out of the 28 listed. https://www.fox2detroit.com>news Father of suspected Oxford High School shooter bought gun 4 days ago for his son. Oxford, Mich. ( Fox2 ) good luck and now you can't even complain about the source, cause even Fox has to tell the truth on this one. Now go fuck yourself you damm idiot.

Death Angel, doing the foot work the left is just too stupid to do.

I haven't have to help these idiots make their own points :laughing0301:

This is the best I can find, and from a NON-CREDIBLE LEFTIST SOURCE:

The parents of Ethan Crumbley purchased the handgun used in Tuesday's shooting at Oxford High School, apparently as a Christmas gift for their son on Black Friday, and stored it improperly

It CANNOT be the devil child's gun, because he CANNOT legally own the gun.

Even if this were true, the devil child is 100% responsible for his actions
He's only 15 he's a minor, not totally responsible as an adult would be.

Okay here's one you can believe maybe out of the 28 listed. https://www.fox2detroit.com>news Father of suspected Oxford High School shooter bought gun 4 days ago for his son. Oxford, Mich. ( Fox2 ) good luck and now you can't even complain about the source, cause even Fox has to tell the truth on this one. Now go fuck yourself you damm idiot.
I read EVERY LINE.

It NOWHERE says the father purchased the gun AS A GIFT FOR THE DEVIL CHILD.

Glad you figured out how to post a random link, but it DOEST SAY WHAT YOU CLAIM.

KEEP TRYING

Another idiot who saw Trump as a "terrorist" because he threatened leftism/communism

I never saw Trump as a terrorist. Trump is not a winger, Trump is a populist, he says whatever will make people cheer for him. He is a moron, but not much of a danger at least until Nov 2020.

I read EVERY LINE.

Glad you figured out how to post a random link, but it DOEST SAY WHAT YOU CLAIM.

KEEP TRYING

I have given you this link twice now, will you quit ignoring it...

• Oakland County's prosecutor said the gun used in the Oxford High School shooting was an apparent Christmas gift.
  • McDonald said the mother of shooting suspect mentioned the gun was a gift on social media.

I have given you this link twice now, will you quit ignoring it...

• Oakland County's prosecutor said the gun used in the Oxford High School shooting was an apparent Christmas gift.
  • McDonald said the mother of shooting suspect mentioned the gun was a gift on social media.
Again with the "APPARENTLY."

I usually scroll past your posts, so I never read it.

I can do the job you're not capable of. This from CBSNEWS:

Ethan was with James when the gun was purchased, she said, adding that social media posts from Jennifer referred to the gun as Ethan's Christmas present

still stands. Under Michigan law, this kid CANNOT own that gun until he turns 18.

Even so, THAT KID killed these 4 students. He STOLE a gun he DIDNT OWN. He is solely responsible for his actions.

I read EVERY LINE.

KEEP TRYING
You choose to be a moron go ahead I'm done with you that's it you're f****** crazy. Goodbye and good riddance.

You choose to be a moron go ahead I'm done with you that's it you're f****** crazy. Goodbye and good riddance.
The gun was an early Christmas gift from his parents: a semi-automatic 9mm Sig Sauer handgun. " My new beauty, " Ethan Crumbles, 15, called it. The day after Thanksgiving, he and his father had gone together to a Michigan gun shop to buy it. He and his mother spent a day testing out the gun, which was kept unlocked in the parents bedroom. Etc. Etc. When a teacher caught the boy looking up ammunition on his cell phone at school and it was reported to his mother. The mother responded by sending her son an email that said, " LOL. I'm not mad at you. You got to be more careful, don't get caught. " This is about as irresponsible as parents can get.

New Topics

Forum List

Back