Michigan repubs refuse to concede brutal losses

So, this is what the repub party has become. They have become a group of whiner losers. trump has turned the repub party into an anti-democratic cult.
Correct.

The GOP has fully embraced an anti-democratic agenda, seeking to destroy democracy and establish the tyranny of Republican minority rule.

False accusations and lies about ‘fraud’ are part of achieving that goal.

2000, 2004, 2016. All three of these GOP presidential wins Dimocrats screamed the elections were stolen, so take your claims and shove them up your ass you fucking woke piece of shit!
BS...I cannot remember Dems coming up with fake electors or inciting a mob to attack the US Capitol. Gore took is challenge to the USSC. When he lost there...he conceded. Here we are nearly two years after fat boy lost and he is still lying about the election.

BS...I cannot remember Dems coming up with fake electors or inciting a mob to attack the US Capitol. Gore took is challenge to the USSC. When he lost there...he conceded. Here we are nearly two years after fat boy lost and he is still lying about the election.
Shitlibs rioted in DC on Trump's inauguration guess you blocked that out huh, or when they burned a church near the white house

You're vision is so narrow that you can't see the big picture. Michigan went for Biden in 2020 and yet, five of 10 candidates Trump endorsed won the primaries.

That's not a bad record.

what does that have to do with this guy?

"OP has clearly lost his mind".
That ship sailed long ago.

Yep, and seriously, JimH52 is a BIDEN supporter, talk about the blame game, LOL. Then there's his woman, Nancy Pelosi and his guy Chucky Cheese. Talk about a bunch of whiners, the hypocrisy reeks.

Hillary anyone? LOL, Jimbo's an idiot

So, this is what the repub party has become. They have become a group of whiner losers. trump has turned the repub party into an anti-democratic cult.

This is the new normal, it does not matter how badly they loose, they will always call foul and say they were cheated.

Their only propose is to destroy the election system in this country.

And for years we listened to Dimocrats whine that Bush stole the election, and then for 4 fucking years Dims screamed that Trump stole the election. Stop your whining.

Hillary Clinton did this... but that was Different... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :stir::206:

Shitlibs rioted in DC on Trump's inauguration guess you blocked that out huh, or when they burned a church near the white house
You fail to see the difference between a riot and a protest. But since you have an orange tongue...I can understand.

And for years we listened to Dimocrats whine that Bush stole the election, and then for 4 fucking years Dims screamed that Trump stole the election. Stop your whining.
No one in the Dems created fake electors or incited an attack on the US Capitol.

Forum List

Back