Michigan repubs refuse to concede brutal losses

So, this is what the repub party has become. They have become a group of whiner losers. trump has turned the repub party into an anti-democratic cult.

You're vision is so narrow that you can't see the big picture. Michigan went for Biden in 2020 and yet, five of 10 candidates Trump endorsed won the primaries.

That's not a bad record.

it is sad when repubs yell voter fraud when they are going against repubs. that just shows you how F_ed up the repub party has become. MAGA is a disease.

2000, 2004, 2016. All three of these GOP presidential wins Dimocrats screamed the elections were stolen, so take your claims and shove them up your ass you fucking woke piece of shit!

it is sad when repubs yell voter fraud when they are going against repubs. that just shows you how F_ed up the repub party has become. MAGA is a disease.
I'd like to vote mostly Republican in 22 & 24. I'm an Indie who hates Biden, his administration, and their policies.

But there seem to be so many freaking crackpots in the Republican party, these days. All the conspiracy crap. The never-ending "stolen election" and "voter fraud" bullshit really has me worried.

It would be great to vote in a bunch of capable, intelligent, principled Republicans. But I REALLY don't want to vote for a bunch of crackpots who spend all their time kissing trump's fat, stinking ass.

I'm starting to doubt the GOP's ability to find strong, intelligent candidates who can think for themselves. The last thing I want to see, is a bunch of Trump boot-lickers in leadership positions.

I'd like to vote mostly Republican in 22 & 24. I'm an Indie who hates Biden, his administration, and their policies.

But there seem to be so many freaking crackpots in the Republican party, these days. All the conspiracy crap. The never-ending "stolen election" and "voter fraud" bullshit really has me worried.

It would be great to vote in a bunch of capable, intelligent, principled Republicans. But I REALLY don't want to vote for a bunch of crackpots who spend all their time kissing trump's fat, stinking ass.

I'm starting to doubt the GOP's ability to find strong, intelligent candidates who can think for themselves. The last thing I want to see, is a bunch of Trump boot-lickers in leadership positions.
Sorry that there won't be another Bush running for you in '24.

I'd like to vote mostly Republican in 22 & 24. I' m an Indie who hates Biden, his administration, and their policies.

But there seem to be so many freaking crackpots in the Republican party, these days. All the conspiracy crap. The never-ending "stolen ELE ction" and "voter fraud" bullshit really has me worried.

Just keep reminding yourself what you'll be siding with if you team up with today's Dimocrats. These fuckers are more concerned about pronouns and how many genders there are instead of real issues like the economy, jobs, and stopping the invasion on our southern border.

Someone whose party gave the country these things, should be claiming how "fucked up" the other party is...

The Democrats are the party that gave you gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, a 9.1% inflation rate which is almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, big taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China threatening the US.

Forum List

Back