Michigan house passes bill to allow conceal carry without permit!

I can't wait. I want to be able to carry. I take my guns up north I don't want to be worried I could get a felony for bringing my guns

I feel dirty, but I agree with Odium. :crybaby:
I know it's a bad idea. When I tell friends they all tell me what a horrible idea this is but selfishly I want to be able to take my gun into Detroit or up north in the woods or anywhere I want. The next terrorist or mass murder can get their hands on guns and they don't worry about taking the class.

I know it's a bad idea. When I tell friends they all tell me what a horrible idea this is but selfishly I want to be able to take my gun into Detroit or up north in the woods or anywhere I want. The next terrorist or mass murder can get their hands on guns and they don't worry about taking the class.
Tell me why if a person can legally buy a gun does he also have to get additional permits to carry that gun.

Tell me why if a person can legally buy a gun does he also have to get additional permits to carry that gun.
Can't argue with you. People are just worried that now every tom dick and harry hot head will now be carrying a gun. Lot more problems are going to happen. But as far as I go, I agree. I should be able to carry my gun.

Maybe people will stop getting in arguments that lead to physical altercations if everyone thinks everyone else is carrying a gun. I certainly don't have road rage anymore because whenever I get mad and honk and the person flips me off, I think "is it worth it? They may have a gun" and I smile and move on about my day. I've actually followed guys on the expressway who pissed me off. I pretended like I was following them until I got to my exit and then I turned off and hoped that I raised their blood pressure. LOL. I wouldn't do that now. I'd be worried they may have a gun.

I agree. I think the law isn't stopping criminals from carrying only us good citizens. We are sheep out there. Give me a gun and suddenly I'm not one of the innocent sheep in the herd. I'm a sheep who can shoot the wolf when he comes out from behind the shadows.

Forum List

Back