Michigan governor signs order calling racism a public health crisis

so is mental illness

Racism does affect people healthwise.

Racism makes white people retarded and it stresses Black people out.
How racist
Black people cant be racists. We dont control any systems or have the power to implement racism.

ROFLMAO -----sure you do-----GUTTER CRIME
Whites control the gutter crime. Thats where all the mafia families made their names.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The very same fascist bitch who won't let people grow their own vegetables has the nerve to talk about public health?!

so is mental illness

the declaration is ENTIRELY political ass licking. I am very familiar with the sophist shit published by BLACK SOCIOLOGISTS regarding -----racist reasons for everything that ails the black population from sickle cells anemia to hypertension It is not new to me---I have been reading that stupidity since the 1960s. ----and from the 1980s even AIDS. So tell me ----what created the preponderance of MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS ----in honkeys? racism? Yes I agree----BLM should answer for the fact that so few blacks have Multiple Sclerosis. As to SICKLE CELL ANEMIA-----ya wanna play that idiot game too?
I've never seen anything about racism causing sickle cell. Thats a trait we have thats a defense mechanism for malaria so I know your full of shit on that. Its even on the CDC website. Racism definitely causes hypertension in Blacks. Any kind of stress causes hypertension. If you know what the word hypertension means then you would feel like a fool suggesting it has nothing to do with stress.

White people catch weird diseases as a matter of course due to inbreeding and defective recessive genes. Even Faux admitted this.

" The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out. "

wrong again-----there is extensive BS from "black studies" jerks claiming that there is insufficient "RESEARCH" into SS anemia because it is a black thing. ------try to learn something. Another example----a black women died of ECLAMPSIA -----the idiots are blaming that on RACISM too------I is a white girl-----if I had not checked my own BP during pregnancy-------I would be dead too. More bad news----WHITE GIRLS have been dying of eclampsia for CENTURIES
Everything I said was factual. I gave you sources and links. I noticed you failed to provide a link that says Black people blame sickle cell on racism. You dont know enough to teach me anything. Eclampsia is pregnancy related you retard. Of course all women are susceptible to it during pregnancy.

"Protective Effect of Sickle Cell Trait Against Malaria"

"
Eclampsia is a severe complication of preeclampsia. It’s a rare but serious condition where high blood pressure results in seizures during pregnancy.

Seizures are periods of disturbed brain activity that can cause episodes of staring, decreased alertness, and convulsions (violent shaking). Eclampsia affects about 1 in every 200 women with preeclampsia. You can develop eclampsia even if you don’t have a history of seizures."

try again ----the idiot claim re Sickle Cell anemia has been 'there is insufficient RESEARCH into the sickness because it is "BLACK related" and ECLAMPSIA is
hypertension associated with pregnancy ---the CLAIM
that hypertension in blacks is BROUGHT ABOUT by racism is also another nutty claim-----FACT IS---african blacks have it with the same incidence as do american blacks. It is just a matter of a population preponderance. ALL of this crap precedes the net.
I was alive before AL GORE invented the internet

so is mental illness

How racist
Black people cant be racists. We dont control any systems or have the power to implement racism.

ROFLMAO -----sure you do-----GUTTER CRIME
Whites control the gutter crime. Thats where all the mafia families made their names.

actually----wrong again----MAFIA crime is based on
protection extortion and actual MECHANDISING---olive oil and the right tomato sauce. The only gutter part consists of the occasional execution in THE GUTTER. Mafia neighborhoods are actually very safe----nothing like EAST NEW YORK

so is mental illness

How racist
Its ok if you dont know what the word means. Its the most wrongly attributed trait used today.
You arent alone.

so is mental illness

How racist
Its ok if you dont know what the word means. Its the most wrongly attributed trait used today.
You arent alone.
I know what the word means. Its you that are having problems coming to terms with it. An ism is a system. Race speaks for itself.

• Thanks
so is mental illness

How racist
You arent alone.
I know what the word means. Its you that are having problems coming to terms with it. An ism is a system. Race speaks for itself.
A system built off racism is called systematic racism.
You truly are a dumbfuck.

so is mental illness

How racist
You arent alone.
Sorry dumb fuck racism is a system. Calling it systematic is ignorant bleating. You probably meant systemic which is redundant.

• Thanks
so is mental illness

How racist
You arent alone.
Sorry dumb fuck racism is a system. Calling it systematic is ignorant bleating. You probably meant systemic which is redundant.
Ok. Just change the meaning of words if you want

so is mental illness

How racist
You arent alone.
What does "race" mean?

What does "ism" mean?

so is mental illness

How racist
You arent alone.
What does "race" mean?

What does "ism" mean?
You are picking out one meaning when it has many.
Racism being an individual thought process is perfectly applicable. And has been for some time.
As I said, chamge the meaning of words if you want. It furthers your hate.

so is mental illness

How racist
You arent alone.
What does "race" mean?

What does "ism" mean?
You are picking out one meaning when it has many.
Racism being an individual thought process is perfectly applicable. And has been for some time.
As I said, chamge the meaning of words if you want. It furthers your hate.
" Racism being an individual thought process is perfectly applicable. "

No....it isnt. I'm not asking for your input here. This isnt a bargaining session. I'm telling you what racism means. If you want to claim it means something else then thats your prerogative. Just dont think you are going to convince me to accept your definition.

• Thanks
-ism
noun suffix
Definition of -ism (Entry 2 of 2)
1a: act : practice : process criticism plagiarism
b: manner of action or behavior characteristic of a (specified) person or thing animalism
c: prejudice or discrimination on the basis of a (specified) attribute racism sexism
2a: state : condition : property barbarianism
b: abnormal state or condition resulting from excess of a (specified) thing alcoholism or marked by resemblance to (such) a person or thing: giantism
3a: doctrine : theory religion Buddhism
b: adherence to a system or a class of principles: stoicism
4: characteristic or peculiar feature or trait: colloquialism

It is. The problem is, what did she really do about it? Politicians are good at creating "advisory councils" that never actually do anything. We have had bias training for years.

Colorado is mentioned as another that have done this but we have stories about Colorado employee's killing young black men for simply walking home and having young black kids spread out across the parking lot as opposed to actually doing their job.
you and the hippie governor overlook black racism toward whites

It is. The problem is, what did she really do about it? Politicians are good at creating "advisory councils" that never actually do anything. We have had bias training for years.

Colorado is mentioned as another that have done this but we have stories about Colorado employee's killing young black men for simply walking home and having young black kids spread out across the parking lot as opposed to actually doing their job.
you and the hippie governor overlook black racism toward whites

Reading the replies by many here, it's easy to understand why that happens.

Forum List

Back