driving while black [hahah] racism

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..I've seen a few liberal posters claim that there is racism because blacks get pulled over more .......one genius said ''my black friends said they were pulled over --for no reason, blah blah....''''
..imagine that, a black person saying the cops are racist!!!! WOW--great proof there!!
...another poster said everyone commits traffic violations
..it's a MYTH--like police brutality and systematic racism/etc

1. just like Floyd's death and a lot of other crap--you can't prove it is racial
2. blacks murder/rape/commit crime at higher rates......murder at FOUR times the rate--that means they are arrested at a higher rate than whites--but it doesn't mean they are arrested because they are black!!! if you don't get the point there, you are racist [hahahahah]
--a. it all CROSSCHECKS!
--they commit crime/rape/murder at higher rates..graduate at lower rates....you think they disobey crime laws at greater rates, but then they will obey traffic laws/ordinances better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? hahahahahhahah
...you think they CAN'T not commit traffic violations/etc at higher rates???!!!!
4. blacks graduate at lower levels = their grades are lower = their driving IS worse---why do you think insurance companies lower rates for good grades? ..students with good grades drive better
5. I've been pulled over many times--once for doing NOTHING wrong
..some times for very ''ridiculous''-yet legal reasons
..I had cops stop me twice for ------------riding my bike!! ..and WALKING to work
..I've had WHITE people call the cops on me for doing NOTHING wrong--I'm WHITE

I’ve been stopped plenty of times for non-offenses. It’s no big deal. The former attorney general, Eric Holder, once told a story about how he was pulled over on the New Jersey turnpike. The guy was practically crying. For anyone that’s pulled over - don’t take it personal, treat the officer with respect and you should be fine. The idea that cops stop people in order to look to harass them is ludicrous

I’ve been stopped plenty of times for non-offenses. It’s no big deal. The former attorney general, Eric Holder, once told a story about how he was pulled over on the New Jersey turnpike. The guy was practically crying. For anyone that’s pulled over - don’t take it personal, treat the officer with respect and you should be fine. The idea that cops stop people in order to look to harass them is ludicrous
..I just read -I think it was the NYTimes about some black guy writing in the opinion section = he said a cop pulled up behind him, and he was--- quote-- ''PETRIFIED''' !!!! WTF??
....they should be petrified of blacks --not cops, since blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year...if you are not a criminal AND do not resist arrest, there is no reason to fear the police

..I just read -I think it was the NYTimes about some black guy writing in the opinion section = he said a cop pulled up behind him, and he was--- quote-- ''PETRIFIED''' !!!! WTF??
....they should be petrified of blacks --not cops, since blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year...if you are not a criminal AND do not resist arrest, there is no reason to fear the police

Yeah, the only way you’re petrified of a cop pulling you over is if you’re a criminal engaging in criminality or if you’re paranoid. Cops hate pulling people over.

They stop little girls in red race cars the most....
1596662325820.png

Forum List

Back