Michigan Gov Gretchen: I Run This State

Gretchen Whitmer will make a great VP

View attachment 338553

Unlike Trump, she has actually studied the Coronavirus and puts SCIENCE over politics

She's a real brain.
Compared to Dumb Donnie?
Yes

According to you, that ain't sayin' much.

But you nominate her as your VP...I would love it.

It won't be hard to run against the woman who will be painted as running the WH while Demented Joe tries to remember where the oval office is.

A left wing control freak.
She will make an excellent VP and potential Presidential nominee in 2024 if Biden only does one term.

Much better Presidential potential than Mike Pence
she sure stuck a flag in your ass didnt she?......geezus....

View attachment 338553

Unlike Trump, she has actually studied the Coronavirus and puts SCIENCE over politics
Hell, at this point she's lucky she isn't tarred and fearhered, and run out of her own state!!!

You really need to do a better job of posting, or the Chicoms will be demanding that you return the money they're paying you!!!
Conservative media told you to say that didn’t they?

72 percent of Michiganders approve of the way their Governor is handling the crisis
What's your source? I havent met a single person who praises her
We know the type of people you meet. They are not a valid sample

that poll was in april....i bet it changed.....
The Post's national poll, which surveyed more than 8,000 people, showed that Republican Gov. Mike DeWine had the highest approval rating (86%) of any governor, with a high level of bipartisan support. Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo came in second (81%), followed by Demoratic Gov. Gavin Newsom of California (79%). In contrast, Republican Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, who has opened up businesses early, has 39% approval.

The disparities appear to be linked not solely to partisanship, but also to the differing paths the governors have adopted as they seek to balance efforts to contain the spread of the virus while trying to limit the damage to their economies, the Post writes.

Only 43 percent approved of Trump’s efforts
what does that have to do with what i said?.....none of the shit going on there now was going on in April.........quit dancing RW....

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

But you work for the citizens of Michigan.

She is right. She does run the state. The voters invested their power in her and they will make their determination in 2022. These protestors are assholes first class and do nort represent the views of the voters.
were the ones protesting the British all those years ago assholes first class too?....

View attachment 338553

Hell, at this point she's lucky she isn't tarred and fearhered, and run out of her own state!!!

You really need to do a better job of posting, or the Chicoms will be demanding that you return the money they're paying you!!!

72 percent of Michiganders approve of the way their Governor is handling the crisis

The Post's national poll, which surveyed more than 8,000 people, showed that Republican Gov. Mike DeWine had the highest approval rating (86%) of any governor, with a high level of bipartisan support. Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo came in second (81%), followed by Demoratic Gov. Gavin Newsom of California (79%). In contrast, Republican Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, who has opened up businesses early, has 39% approval.

The disparities appear to be linked not solely to partisanship, but also to the differing paths the governors have adopted as they seek to balance efforts to contain the spread of the virus while trying to limit the damage to their economies, the Post writes.

what does that have to do with what i said?.....none of the shit going on there now was going on in April.........quit dancing RW....
The poll was not from last April it is from last week

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

She is right. She does run the state. The voters invested their power in her and they will make their determination in 2022. These protestors are assholes first class and do nort represent the views of the voters.
Maybe the protesters should do what you freaks on the Left do and assault old ladies and destroy property.

She will be recalled and removed from office. Michigan is a solid red state now. Thanks Gov half Whitmer!
Good luck with that. This poll is from 7 days ago.

A Washington Post-Ipsos poll finds that 72 percent of Michigan residents overall approve of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's handling of the coronavirus outbreak.

The sample for Whitmer wasn't large enough to estimate results by party. But the paper notes that a stand-alone Fox News poll in April found 64 percent of registered voters approved of Whitmer’s handling of the situation, including 90 percent of Democrats compared with 35 percent of Republicans.

...and reportedly Biden is considering her as a possible VP....as she drives her own 'likeability' into the ground....

1589992738812.png

She will make a great VP and future President
/----/ Yeah - for Venezuela.
Smart, beautiful and a great leader

Gretchen will be a fine asset to our country

She is correct.

View attachment 338553

She is correct.
You dont understand how government works -- unless it is Trump. Then you find "problems" that dont exist
She’s the governor; she sets the agenda; she runs the state.

She is correct.

So in your view, the governors are permitted to limit Free Speech if they deem it to be an "emergency?"
That’s not what I said.

View attachment 338553

We are so damn sick of you clowns pretending you're about "science."

She keeps talking about being "smart." She actually promotes FEAR, not science. She promotes POTITICS, not SCIENCE.

Her fate is sealed!

You are correct, Gretchen doesn’t listen to low IQ Fox analysts

She actually listens to science and makes the tough decisions while Trump undermines her an incites riots
I hope you vermin scum are on the front lines of the war you want.

She will be recalled and removed from office. Michigan is a solid red state now. Thanks Gov half Whitmer!

A Washington Post-Ipsos poll finds that 72 percent of Michigan residents overall approve of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's handling of the coronavirus outbreak.

The sample for Whitmer wasn't large enough to estimate results by party. But the paper notes that a stand-alone Fox News poll in April found 64 percent of registered voters approved of Whitmer’s handling of the situation, including 90 percent of Democrats compared with 35 percent of Republicans.
Poll: Clinton by a landslide.

/----/ Yeah - for Venezuela.
Smart, beautiful and a great leader

Gretchen will be a fine asset to our country

She is correct.

View attachment 338553

She is correct.
You dont understand how government works -- unless it is Trump. Then you find "problems" that dont exist
She’s the governor; she sets the agenda; she runs the state.

She is correct.

So in your view, the governors are permitted to limit Free Speech if they deem it to be an "emergency?"
That’s not what I said.

View attachment 338553

She keeps talking about being "smart." She actually promotes FEAR, not science. She promotes POTITICS, not SCIENCE.

Her fate is sealed!

You are correct, Gretchen doesn’t listen to low IQ Fox analysts

She actually listens to science and makes the tough decisions while Trump undermines her an incites riots
I hope you vermin scum are on the front lines of the war you want.
The War against the TRUMPvirus?

NY Times 2 weeks before Trump won by a landslide:
1589993057983.jpeg

View attachment 338553

it was taken end of April published in paper a week or so later.....and this was the same poll i seen on the local news....at the end of the news piece the reporter presenting this said what i just said.....and before you start saying what you are programed to say......it was ABC news.....

View attachment 338553

it was taken end of April published in paper a week or so later.....and this was the same poll i seen on the local news....at the end of the news piece the reporter presenting this said what i just said.....and before you start saying what you are programed to say......it was ABC news.....
Read it again
It referenced a previous poll from April but was taken on .May 12

View attachment 338553

Read it again
no matter RW take the poll again and might be much different.....i know only 2 people who live there,both are democrats,both say in the last few weeks things have gotten pretty dam hot....

View attachment 338553

Read it again
no matter RW take the poll again and might be much different.....i know only 2 people who live there,both are democrats,both say in the last few weeks things have gotten pretty dam hot....
Big sample..2

I guess that overrides a sample of 5,000

View attachment 338553

Read it again
Big sample..2

I guess that overrides a sample of 5,000
that beats the zero you know.....and besides you are the one who said 2 million out of 9 million is not many people.....

Her fate is sealed!

Always remember, when a LIbEral speaks of “science”, he rarely means by that word what sane people understand it to mean.

Forum List

Back