Michelle Obama would be the perfect choice for Democrats

The government does have a department of HEALTH and Human Services.

Michelle has no interest in this and you racists be VERY glad she doesn't. She would not put up with the bullshit her husband did from you guys.
how right you are....she would go in her room slam the door and whine....wtf
Apparently you don't know any black women.

She has no experience leading or managing anything. How is she the prefect choice aside from name recognition?

Of course she's experienced. Look at how she destroyed school cafeterias all over the country. He goal was to make fat kids skinny by forcing schools to present menus of her choice that were so bad, a kid would rather starve to death.

How many of us have lost weight since she got her husband to issue an order that all restaurants had to post calorie count on every item they sell. I bet you didn't know that big-mac combo was so fattening until you seen the calorie count next to it.

You know what, that is one of the best things that ever happened to fast food. Ya, I knew it was high calorie - but NOT THAT MUCH! It was mind blowing not to mention artery clogging. And it HAS made a difference in my choices because I factor it into my daily calorie count.

What I don't get Ray - REALLY don't get - is why this is so bad? Is it really? Or...is it just because folks have to criticize?

Because it's not the place of our federal government to be trying to control such things. If you were really counting calories, you would be nowhere near a McDonald's unless it was only for a salad. People don't go there for health reasons, they go there to garbage down on good tasting, very unhealthy food. Anybody who really wanted to know calorie count would go to the internet. I'm sure it's on a few hundred thousand sites.

Our founders did not design our federal government to take over our parents job once we turned 18 years old. The federal governments job is to govern, not nanny.

Actually yes...it is...we look to the federal government for reliable information. If it weren't important...we'd still be in the days of adulterated food. If we can find calorie counts on the internet, then it's no burden to post them where you shop.

Ever read The Poison Squad? You should, it's an eye opener.

Please show me any debate by our founders, or a clause in our US Constitution, that states the federal government is obligated to give us reliable information about the food we consume.

Restaurants had to spend money to change their menus, change their screens on their pickup widows, change their menus behind the counter. This all costs money, and for what?

It's not a safety issue like when they oversee restaurants making sure they are not serving food products that would cause anybody illness. It's an oversight for a political agenda.

Schools are not run by the federal government. They are operated and funded by local taxpayers, county in some cases, and even the state for those in trouble. The federal government does not have the right to dictate what the options of a school cafeteria are, or if weirdos in dresses have to be able to enter female locker rooms, rest rooms, and even showers. That's up to the local taxpayers to decide.

What makes Michelle "a perfect choice"? Immune from questions about her experience? How does that work?

She's black and she's a female. That's all that matters to a Democrat. It doesn't matter if she's capable of taking over the steering wheel when Biden is out, it doesn't matter what her qualifications are for the job of President when it happens. All that matters to a Democrat is she's black and she's a woman. To hell with the country. Democrats have their priorities.
You guys voted for the most unqualified candidate in history. No one wants to hear racist white men that always talk about qualifications when it comes to people of color as if there is no such thing as an unqualified white male.

Donald Trump may not be a professional politician, but he was a successful businessman. His record shows that he did more for this country than the most so-called qualified pro politicians.

We didn't vote for Donald Trump because he was white, or because he was male. We voted for him because he addressed the problems the RNC would not, including all the other Republican pro politicians. We rejected them because for many years, they were all talk and no action. President Trump acted on everything he ran on.

Prior to the Wuhan virus, we had over a million more jobs than Americans that could do them. We had the lowest unemployment rate in a half-century, and every minority group seen their lowest unemployment rate since records were kept.

We deiced to put a successful businessman in charge of our country, and his race or gender had nothing to do with it. Biden on the other hand is supposedly going to pick a woman of color regardless of her experience or success. Big difference.

What makes Michelle "a perfect choice"? Immune from questions about her experience? How does that work?

She's black and she's a female. That's all that matters to a Democrat. It doesn't matter if she's capable of taking over the steering wheel when Biden is out, it doesn't matter what her qualifications are for the job of President when it happens. All that matters to a Democrat is she's black and she's a woman. To hell with the country. Democrats have their priorities.
She’s on a another level than the piece of shit in the White House right now... it’s not even close; she has all the makings of a fantastic leader.

She sure does.

Michelle lampshade.jpeg

If that doesn't say leadership, I don't know what does.

Either for VP or President, Michelle Obama would be the perfect choice for Democrats this year. As the wife of the former President, she would be immune from questions about her own experience and would thus be seen as someone who could take over from Joe Biden before or after the election.

The biggest question so far is whether she would want to run for this office, but the criminal investigations of her husband's associates may make her candidacy a defensive imperative. If not her, who else could serve this purpose?

don't worry bout criminal investigations, so many are coming down the pipeline against the pussygrabber after he vacates the WH in january, that the justice system will be backed up for years all over usa...

1596515109992.png

Michael?

Michael Obama? Big Mike?...........perfect choice for the Rats?

I don't think so

too many bones....I mean....too mant skeletons in the closet.

She’s on a another level than the piece of shit in the White House right now... it’s not even close; she has all the makings of a fantastic leader.

She sure does.

View attachment 370904

If that doesn't say leadership, I don't know what does.

This really speaks loudly bout leadership.

1596515402464.png
1596515383887.png

She has no experience leading or managing anything. How is she the prefect choice aside from name recognition?

Neither did Rump, but at least she's not a self-infatuated asshole.

Hell, she's a parent, at the most basic level. That alone puts here worlds past Rump and his obsession with avoiding any kind of responsibility for anything ever.
Yes, and she has bigger muscles than her husband.

Either for VP or President, Michelle Obama would be the perfect choice for Democrats this year. As the wife of the former President, she would be immune from questions about her own experience and would thus be seen as someone who could take over from Joe Biden before or after the election.

The biggest question so far is whether she would want to run for this office, but the criminal investigations of her husband's associates may make her candidacy a defensive imperative. If not her, who else could serve this purpose?
yaeh another BLACK USLESS MAN

Michael....Michael....

michelle obabma.jpg

We're making too much out of this pick. Biden was a VP so let's not make a big deal out of it. In the end it doesn't matter at all who he picks. The party has switched to Marxism, violence and anarchy. We'll get chaos, lawlessness, poverty and destruction with any Democrat combo.

We're making too much out of this pick. Biden was a VP so let's not make a big deal out of it. In the end it doesn't matter at all who he picks. The party has switched to Marxism, violence and anarchy. We'll get chaos, lawlessness, poverty and destruction with any Democrat combo.

It is a big deal because there's a good chance Creepy Joe won't make it through his first term, and even if he does, there is no way he'd run for re-election. That means whoever is there will take his place or run instead of his second term.

It's important to minimize the damage coming our way if (by some slim chance) he does get in. The more damage they do, the harder it is to fix.

don't worry bout criminal investigations, so many are coming down the pipeline against the pussygrabber after he vacates the WH in january, that the justice system will be backed up for years all over usa...

View attachment 370906
you should substitute your face along side bar rag obama in this pic....thats what i got out of this...it has brain dead democrat all over it

What criminal investigations against who?

She has no desire to run and I don't blame her. It's ugly.

Oh, but we can pine for those wonderful days she was playing linebacker for the Bears!

Of course she's experienced. Look at how she destroyed school cafeterias all over the country. He goal was to make fat kids skinny by forcing schools to present menus of her choice that were so bad, a kid would rather starve to death.

How many of us have lost weight since she got her husband to issue an order that all restaurants had to post calorie count on every item they sell. I bet you didn't know that big-mac combo was so fattening until you seen the calorie count next to it.

You know what, that is one of the best things that ever happened to fast food. Ya, I knew it was high calorie - but NOT THAT MUCH! It was mind blowing not to mention artery clogging. And it HAS made a difference in my choices because I factor it into my daily calorie count.

What I don't get Ray - REALLY don't get - is why this is so bad? Is it really? Or...is it just because folks have to criticize?

Because it's not the place of our federal government to be trying to control such things. If you were really counting calories, you would be nowhere near a McDonald's unless it was only for a salad. People don't go there for health reasons, they go there to garbage down on good tasting, very unhealthy food. Anybody who really wanted to know calorie count would go to the internet. I'm sure it's on a few hundred thousand sites.

Our founders did not design our federal government to take over our parents job once we turned 18 years old. The federal governments job is to govern, not nanny.

Actually yes...it is...we look to the federal government for reliable information. If it weren't important...we'd still be in the days of adulterated food. If we can find calorie counts on the internet, then it's no burden to post them where you shop.

Please show me any debate by our founders, or a clause in our US Constitution, that states the federal government is obligated to give us reliable information about the food we consume.

Restaurants had to spend money to change their menus, change their screens on their pickup widows, change their menus behind the counter. This all costs money, and for what?

It's not a safety issue like when they oversee restaurants making sure they are not serving food products that would cause anybody illness. It's an oversight for a political agenda.

Schools are not run by the federal government. They are operated and funded by local taxpayers, county in some cases, and even the state for those in trouble. The federal government does not have the right to dictate what the options of a school cafeteria are, or if weirdos in dresses have to be able to enter female locker rooms, rest rooms, and even showers. That's up to the local taxpayers to decide.

The school lunch program is run by the Department of Agriculture because it funds the free and reduced lunch program.

Wow. Man this board is infested with racist, misogynistic scum bags. You assholes should be ashamed of yourselves...Seriously

The school lunch program is run by the Department of Agriculture because it funds the free and reduced lunch program.

Understood. But for the people that pay cash for their lunch, it should be up to the parents or even the local school board (that people vote on) what's on that menu.

Understood. But for the people that pay cash for their lunch, it should be up to the parents or even the local school board (that people vote on) what's on that menu.
You or someone voted for it, or the person who created the program. You do realize that schools are not required to participate in the program, right? They are the ones with $5.00 lunches catered in.

Forum List

Back