Michelle Obama would be the perfect choice for Democrats

Although I plan to vote for President Trump and I do not admire Mrs. Obama, I do agree that she would be an effective Vice Presidential candidate for the Democrats.

For some reason, Mrs. Obama seems to be very popular with many Americans. If her husband were to campaign with her, the duo, I feel, would attract vast crowds and help the Democratic ticket to win in 93 more days.

They could campaign all they like. Americans still understand the great risk of putting this dementia patient in the White House. Would Barack actually be running the country, would the DNC? These are speculations at best. Creepy Joe just might feel the power and tell everybody to F-off and he's in charge now. Even if you're a TDS person, it's not worth the chance.

Either for VP or President, Michelle Obama would be the perfect choice for Democrats this year. As the wife of the former President, she would be immune from questions about her own experience and would thus be seen as someone who could take over from Joe Biden before or after the election.

The biggest question so far is whether she would want to run for this office, but the criminal investigations of her husband's associates may make her candidacy a defensive imperative. If not her, who else could serve this purpose?
Yes her vast experience as a ghost chairperson on the snack food council is all a person needs to run the most powerful nation on the planet. Or her gifted VP of Community Affairs job at Chicago University... man... literally a bastion of executive experience to gain there!

Kind of trumps (sorry) hiring some oaf to take your SATs for you, getting a doctor to write a note about "bone spurs" and standing still while Daddy hands you 140 million dollars, doncha think?
Oh sorry... I thought the thread was about Michelle Obama?
Wait.... it is.
Your bad

Hey, YOU brought up "executive experience" so you got the comparison.
Don't wanna get bit, don't poke the bear, nomsane?
Trump has more executive experience in a couple weeks of his life than Michelle's entire life

Either for VP or President, Michelle Obama would be the perfect choice for Democrats this year. As the wife of the former President, she would be immune from questions about her own experience and would thus be seen as someone who could take over from Joe Biden before or after the election.

The biggest question so far is whether she would want to run for this office, but the criminal investigations of her husband's associates may make her candidacy a defensive imperative. If not her, who else could serve this purpose?
Yes her vast experience as a ghost chairperson on the snack food council is all a person needs to run the most powerful nation on the planet. Or her gifted VP of Community Affairs job at Chicago University... man... literally a bastion of executive experience to gain there!

Kind of trumps (sorry) hiring some oaf to take your SATs for you, getting a doctor to write a note about "bone spurs" and standing still while Daddy hands you 140 million dollars, doncha think?
Oh sorry... I thought the thread was about Michelle Obama?
Wait.... it is.
Your bad

Hey, YOU brought up "executive experience" so you got the comparison.
Don't wanna get bit, don't poke the bear, nomsane?
Trump has more executive experience in a couple weeks [sic] of his life than Michelle's entire life

I doubt Rump knows how to put his fucking pants on. He's a train wreck of a waste of human skin. Had everything handed to him for nothing and had people making excuses for him every day since 194fucking6.

Michelle Michael Obama is rumored to be and has been photographed sporting a "male organ"...... You don't believe me? Search Michelle Obama Pen.s
THESE kind of just plain dumb lies( Michelle has a penis) is why even when the Dems do a really stupid thing, I stick with them. Because they never quite reach the level of ignorance shown daily by this NEW class of Republicans.

Michelle Michael Obama is rumored to be and has been photographed sporting a "male organ"...... You don't believe me? Search Michelle Obama Pen.s
THESE kind of just plain dumb lies( Michelle has a penis) is why even when the Dems do a really stupid thing, I stick with them. Because they never quite reach the level of ignorance shown daily by this NEW class of Republicans.
Hey Gershwin... Michael Michelle Obama is sporting "wood"...

1596501338569.png

What criminal investigations against who?

She has no desire to run and I don't blame her. It's ugly.

She has no experience leading or managing anything. How is she the prefect choice aside from name recognition?

Of course she's experienced. Look at how she destroyed school cafeterias all over the country. He goal was to make fat kids skinny by forcing schools to present menus of her choice that were so bad, a kid would rather starve to death.

How many of us have lost weight since she got her husband to issue an order that all restaurants had to post calorie count on every item they sell. I bet you didn't know that big-mac combo was so fattening until you seen the calorie count next to it.

You know what, that is one of the best things that ever happened to fast food. Ya, I knew it was high calorie - but NOT THAT MUCH! It was mind blowing not to mention artery clogging. And it HAS made a difference in my choices because I factor it into my daily calorie count.

What I don't get Ray - REALLY don't get - is why this is so bad? Is it really? Or...is it just because folks have to criticize?

Michelle has no interest in this and you racists be VERY glad she doesn't. She would not put up with the bullshit her husband did from you guys.

She's funny, smart, sweet....it had to have been really hard to have put up with the attacks she did. I felt the same way about Laura Bush when they went after her over a long ago fatal car accident. Just cruel.

This is my favorite Michelle Obama video :)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
She has no experience leading or managing anything. How is she the prefect choice aside from name recognition?

Of course she's experienced. Look at how she destroyed school cafeterias all over the country. He goal was to make fat kids skinny by forcing schools to present menus of her choice that were so bad, a kid would rather starve to death.

How many of us have lost weight since she got her husband to issue an order that all restaurants had to post calorie count on every item they sell. I bet you didn't know that big-mac combo was so fattening until you seen the calorie count next to it.

You know what, that is one of the best things that ever happened to fast food. Ya, I knew it was high calorie - but NOT THAT MUCH! It was mind blowing not to mention artery clogging. And it HAS made a difference in my choices because I factor it into my daily calorie count.

What I don't get Ray - REALLY don't get - is why this is so bad? Is it really? Or...is it just because folks have to criticize?

Because it's not the place of our federal government to be trying to control such things. If you were really counting calories, you would be nowhere near a McDonald's unless it was only for a salad. People don't go there for health reasons, they go there to garbage down on good tasting, very unhealthy food. Anybody who really wanted to know calorie count would go to the internet. I'm sure it's on a few hundred thousand sites.

Our founders did not design our federal government to take over our parents job once we turned 18 years old. The federal governments job is to govern, not nanny.

The only word that comes to mind is- Idiot

The only word that comes to mind is- Idiot
Other words come to my mind. Shemale, tranny, trans, queer, and the list goes on.

1596503068982.png

Great idea, you already have a candidate with plenty of experience and zero skills, why not add a VP with zero experience and zero skills.

What makes Michelle "a perfect choice"? Immune from questions about her experience? How does that work?

She's black and she's a female. That's all that matters to a Democrat. It doesn't matter if she's capable of taking over the steering wheel when Biden is out, it doesn't matter what her qualifications are for the job of President when it happens. All that matters to a Democrat is she's black and she's a woman. To hell with the country. Democrats have their priorities.

What makes Michelle "a perfect choice"? Immune from questions about her experience? How does that work?

She's black and she's a female. That's all that matters to a Democrat. It doesn't matter if she's capable of taking over the steering wheel when Biden is out, it doesn't matter what her qualifications are for the job of President when it happens. All that matters to a Democrat is she's black and she's a woman. To hell with the country. Democrats have their priorities.
She’s on a another level than the piece of shit in the White House right now... it’s not even close; she has all the makings of a fantastic leader.

• Thanks

You guys voted for the most unqualified candidate in history. No one wants to hear racist white men that always talk about qualifications when it comes to people of color as if there is no such thing as an unqualified white male.

Because it's not the place of our federal government to be trying to control such things. If you were really counting calories, you would be nowhere near a McDonald's unless it was only for a salad. People don't go there for health reasons, they go there to garbage down on good tasting, very unhealthy food. Anybody who really wanted to know calorie count would go to the internet. I'm sure it's on a few hundred thousand sites.

Our founders did not design our federal government to take over our parents job once we turned 18 years old. The federal governments job is to govern, not nanny.

Actually yes...it is...we look to the federal government for reliable information. If it weren't important...we'd still be in the days of adulterated food. If we can find calorie counts on the internet, then it's no burden to post them where you shop.

Ever read The Poison Squad? You should, it's an eye opener.

• Thanks
Michelle has no interest in this and you racists be VERY glad she doesn't. She would not put up with the bullshit her husband did from you guys.
how right you are....she would go in her room slam the door and whine....wtf

Forum List

Back