michelle obama praises blm

I;m not suprised she is going along with the foolishness!

She is looking for one good black man who isn't gay.
ManchelleBulge.jpg

You right wingers love talking about gays, homosexuals, etc. Are you cats hiding in the closet.

You right wingers love talking about gays, homosexuals, etc. Are you cats hiding in the closet.

Hey Barry hung out in the bath houses with Reggie. Sorry.

I read the article.

She claims that many people of her ethnicity are afraid when they walk to the grocery, for example.

She forgot to mention the many Asians who are also afraid to walk to the grocery, lest they be attacked & brutalized by certain young gentlemen, not the cops.

How do you know where he hung out and with who?

I read the article.

She claims that many people of her ethnicity are afraid when they walk to the grocery, for example.

She forgot to mention the many Asians who are also afraid to walk to the grocery, lest they be attacked & brutalized by certain young gentlemen, not the cops.
Are they afraid of the certain white men that are attacking them as well?

I read the article.

It's not just the men they have to worry about, did you miss the video of the black gal swing a hammer at the heads of two Asian women?

News accounts, google it.

I read the article.

It's not just the men they have to worry about, did you miss the video of the black gal swing a hammer at the heads of two Asian women?

.Did you miss the white boy that punched the 72yr old Asian woman and then got his ass whooped.

Son if you want to know you can find it.

Well, seem BIG MIKE is on the case. Comes as no surprise he'd be pro- BURN, LOOT, and MURDER. Can't wait until these fools become so delusional they leave the protection of their blue cesspools.

Sun is in the sky ass clown. I don't need to find it, for the simple fact I know it is just right wing propaganda.

Michael Robinson does not have any daughters, since Michael Robinson has no womb....

Some other poster used the phrase

Cowardly closeted compromised communist Kenyan cocksucker in chief

Spot on...

Sun is in the sky ass clown. I don't need to find it, for the simple fact I know it is just right wing propaganda.

Of course you do, just ask you.

View attachment 488008
WYEHO?

Forum List

Back