Michelle Obama may be planning 2024 presidential run

It's not a question of whether this racist is qualified (not even close) but more a question of if there are enough stupid Americans who think so. This is probably the exact moment the people who destroyed our education system were waiting for. If she got elected, God forbid, I wonder if she will try to apply the nutritional initiative for school kids she had as first lady to everyone in the US. Hell, she only gained about 100 lbs. while she was pushing healthy foods on school kids. That's no leader.

I can see that. I mean look at poor ol' Joe.

At least with Michelle, we'd have a real man in the office again!

View attachment 763539

And think about it--- Michelle would be the Democrat's ideal candidate all rolled up into one!
  1. A woman.
  2. A crazy progressive liberal.
  3. A man in a woman's body.
  4. Has been married to a homosexual.
  5. Has as much qualification as Hillary but without the bad personality.
  6. Is actually natural born this time.
  7. Is a minority black again.
  8. Is likely still not proud of his/her/its country.
  9. Works well with freaks, weirdos, sexos, and knows all of the politically-correct pronouns.
  10. Has a good luggage set and outfits already.
  11. Good with taking orders from a shadow government run by foreign powers.
  12. Already right there in DC, never left.
Best of all, her husband has been running the White House these past two years by proxy anyway. :smoke:
That picture needs a caption like the ones of Biden on the gas pumps, pointing to the prices. I DID THAT!

Ah -- the "it" factor.

Now that you mention it, I have been known to refer to mine as "it" as well.
They need to just put emphasis on the (s)He. It is an insult to actual females everywhere to refer to him as a "she".

Oh great, if she gets elected and reelected, plus Biden, that would make 40 years of Obama policies.

Yay.

No wonder the country is so screwed up.

I don't think so, Big Mike is making a huge amount of money and has a ghetto fabulous A-list lifestyle.

Running for, and being President would really put a cramp in his style.

There is really nothing to gain here, I don't think Michelle Obama is any more likely or less likely to win than Biden, Harris, Sanders, Hillary or Pocahontas next year.

Troll thread. Michelle has more grace in her dainty shit than you morons will ever have in your lives.

Troll thread. Michelle has more grace in her dainty shit than you morons will ever have in your lives.

"Grace" my ass. And you guys would love to see her run- not because Obama stands more of a chance- but because you imagine that she will get the goat of conservatives more than other possible candidates and be the most partisan.

"Grace" my ass. And you guys would love to see her run- not because Obama stands more of a chance- but because you imagine that she will get the goat of conservatives more than other possible candidates and be the most partisan.
She’s not on the candidate list. She has no governing experience. You dipshits just like to hear yourself crow.

She’s not on the candidate list. She has no governing experience. You dipshits just like to hear yourself crow.

Just because she has no experience isn't disqualifying. Didn't stop the Hildawg from running and almost winning.

Just because she has no experience isn't disqualifying. Didn't stop the Hildawg from running and almost winning.
Hillary had a lot of government experience and was secretary of state. Only Donald Trump (politics aside) ran with zero experience.

NYPICHPDPICT000008852289.jpg

Democrats say Michelle Obama has the "it" factor that could maybe beat Donald Trump in 2024.
While Democratic leaders are publicly rallying behind Joe Biden to be their guy for the 2024 presidential election, behind the scenes Democrats are still mulling the best leader for the party who could win a stand-off against former President Donald Trump in 2024.

Michelle Obama for POTUS in 2024?

LOL....Yeppers, just what this country really needs, a rich, angry black "woman" as president to bring us all together.
smiley_abused.gif

angry-michelle-obama.jpg
Someone is smoking some very serious high grade weed. As much as I dislike Michelle Obama, she is far too intelligent to do something so stupid as to run for president.

Forum List

Back