Michelle Obama for President? What Polls Say About Her 2024 Chances

The game of what? Slinging shit in an internet forum? I'm a veteran. No worries here.
The award winning idiot thinks he is "bad". Her running could highlight all the mistakes and deliberate actions Obama did to start the destruction of this country. Lots to talk about there. Imagine if Twitter is a real free speech platform by then?

Last edited:
What? You mean her husband?

Some would say he's the one responsible for where we are at today....

So, you want more destruction of America...Got it.
So you want America to burn to the ground?

Isnt this fun? Lol

The award winning idiot thinks he is "bad". Her running could highlight all the mistakes and deliberate actions Obama did to start the destruction of this country. Lots to talk about there. Imagine if Twitter is a real free speech platform by then?
it would be full of jackoffs like you.

8 years in the White House
6 years in the Senate
4 years as Secretary of State

More experience than any Republican
8 years in the White House...

Baking cookies and hating on Secret Service Agents...
“My husband may have his faults, but he has never lied to me.” -- Hillary Clinton per Kim Eisler's Masters of the Game.
"Put this (helicopter) on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!" -- Hillary Clinton from Air Force Lt. Colonel Robert Patterson's Dereliction of Duty.

6 years in the Senate...

“In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.” — Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002

“Many of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.” – Hillary Clinton

4 years as Secretary of State...

“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?” -- Hillary Clinton

You fond of this resume rightwinger ?

Forum List

Back