Michelle Obama for President? What Polls Say About Her 2024 Chances

Well better her than Jill Biden. Of course I'd rather have the Hamburgler as president.

Michelle Obama is smart, classy and understands how a President functions

Much more qualified than any Republican or there

1642301625974.jpeg

No, she's not.

She's female.

She's black.

That's why OP posted this.
Besides answering a question that no one asked, your pathetic post does
No, she's not.

She's female.

She's black.

That's why OP posted this.
Beside answering a question that no one asked, your post touched on a certain irony: Republicans support black female candidates for their ideas, whereas Democrats support them for their identity.

Besides answering a question that no one asked, your pathetic post does

Beside answering a question that no one asked, your post touched on a certain irony: Republicans support black female candidates for their ideas, whereas Democrats support them for their identity.
1650422454244.png

No question Michelle Obama would make a great President

Actually there are a million questions. Starting with, what experience does she have that would qualify her to serve as President? Didn't we all learn from Donald how much of a catastrophe it is to elect someone who hasn't a clue what they're doing simply because they have name recognition?

I think the thing that irks me most about this idea is how incredibly sexist it is. Back in 2000 Democrats were already talking about Hilary Clinton possibly becoming President one day. Of course, she had not a lick of experience. But Democrats wanted it to happen because they wanted her to be the second rendition of her husband. And even in 2016, the primary appeal for most Democrats was the prospect of a Bill Clinton 2.0 Presidency. Now, people are doing the same thing with Michelle Obama--floating her name as a Presidential prospect, not because of anything about her, but because they assume she will be an extension of her husband.

Women deserve to be recognized as the individuals we are. We're not an extension of our husbands. We are not a means to and end. Our merits, or lack thereof, to serve in elected office are entirely separate from our husbands. Our husbands do not define us, we define ourselves.

So, the question is, with the Democrat bench for '24 so light on substantive candidates could a Michelle Obama be tapped to run, and could she win?

My personal feeling is that if she did run it would be awfully hard for Trump to beat her...Another candidate with no track record in politics to criticize, other than statements made during her husbands tenure....But, no policies, no voting record etc....

With people beyond fed up with politicians from both sides would she sway the independents, a group needed to win? I think it's possible...What say you...?
I've long said, she's the one person who could give the righties a run for their money.

But she doesn't want the job. She's been asked repeatedly.

I think the thing that irks me most about this idea is how incredibly sexist it is. Back in 2000 Democrats were already talking about Hilary Clinton possibly becoming President one day. Of course, she had not a lick of experience. But Democrats wanted it to happen because they wanted her to be the second rendition of her husband. And even in 2016, the primary appeal for most Democrats was the prospect of a Bill Clinton 2.0 Presidency. Now, people are doing the same thing with Michelle Obama--floating her name as a Presidential prospect, not because of anything about her, but because they assume she will be an extension of her husband.

Women deserve to be recognized as the individuals we are. We're not an extension of our husbands. We are not a means to and end. Our merits, or lack thereof, to serve in elected office are entirely separate from our husbands. Our husbands do not define us, we define ourselves.
Hillary had much more experience than any available Republican by 2016

She was the victim of a smear campaign

That it might be the last nail in America's coffin.
I agree. The lady is a racist. And if you think teaching critical race theory in schools is bad, she would be critical race theory on steroids, and it would be a universal part of everyone's life. That isn't the equality America was founded on.

Forum List

Back