Michelle Obama for President? What Polls Say About Her 2024 Chances

That's not what she said. Moreover, African-Americans had been elected to a number of high offices prior to Obama....sad she wasn't proud of those moments, or apparently you
Yea…that is what she was talking about
Conservatives misrepresented it as saying she was not proud to be American

When Trump said he wanted to make America Great Again……was he saying America is not great?

She said, “for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country.”

That’s a horrible sentiment.

She said, “for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country.”

That’s a horrible sentiment.

What is wrong with being Really Proud?

Did Trump say America is not great or not?

Yea…that is what she was talking about
Conservatives misrepresented it as saying she was not proud to be American

When Trump said he wanted to make America Great Again……was he saying America is not great?
you are putting words in her mouth. Words she didn’t say

When shitstain obama was nominated it was the first time in my adult life that I was really ashamed of my country. That was just the first time.

So, the question is, with the Democrat bench for '24 so light on substantive candidates could a Michelle Obama be tapped to run, and could she win?

My personal feeling is that if she did run it would be awfully hard for Trump to beat her...Another candidate with no track record in politics to criticize, other than statements made during her husbands tenure....But, no policies, no voting record etc....

With people beyond fed up with politicians from both sides would she sway the independents, a group needed to win? I think it's possible...What say you...?

Nope, she is overtly and provably racist. I don't think the US is ready for a Trans POTUS.

Brain dead troll
1654710546656.png

I really don't want to see another Martha's Vineyard elitist that hates Whitey in the White House. She's a bigger racist than Barack.

I really don't want to see another Martha's Vineyard elitist that hates Whitey in the White House. She's a bigger racist than Barack.
Yup. That’s why they had to hide her thesis from voters until after the election.

No question Michelle Obama would make a great President

But she seems to have no interest in politics
No question she would make a great president and what exactly would be her qualifications? Her racism? Her husbands racist corrupt experience?

Forum List

Back